NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Prosecutor kept hammering “unattended death.” Im not sure what the significance is of this. His son left Corey alone dead in the hospital and this man is calling the police. And then defense suggests grandad called the police because his son was distraught and alone at the hospital!!?? What the heck! Why wouldn’t you call a friend or relative?

Who the heck thinks of calling LE after the death while in hospital.
Like none of the staff have means to get LE there if needed.

My son has issues. I will be speaking at his sentencing in the next few weeks.
I love my son. I hate what he has done.
I’m certainly angry at my child. And love him. My “speech” will be for both him and the victim.
I’m just thankful his lawyer and I talked him out of trial.
I was like you did this.
Why would you take this to trial?!
I said some other things too but whatever.
These parents are not helping their son.
No one would be angry that they love him. We are angry that Corey didn’t matter.

These parents are only here to testify about how they were threatened after Corey died! How disgraceful. These were not threats by the way - the mother knew your son was abusing Corey and she was trying to help her son and he ended up dead by your son’s hands. The mother and her family were grieving and upset. They weren’t “threatening” you! Geez!

Ohhhhhh so defense is trying to mitigate the flight issue. The defendant ran because of the threats?!?!?? Wow wow wow. Mom called him right after Corey died and told him the threats had started rolling in?!? Such bs!

JMO

Horrible to think that Gregor Jnr was actually TEACHING CHILDREN !!....... other peoples children!

Listening to the Grandad of Corey, I wondered if Chris was not spiked with secret jealousy of the affection the grandparent claims he had for Corey.. of the attention the Grandparent claims he paid to Corey , his school stuff, meeting him off the bus, being home for him and all that...Maybe it isn't all rage at Brianna but a bit more complex.. maybe that's what Chris's 'tears' are about while hearing his dad extoll Corey's place in his heart.......

Last edited:
He, the son of a State Trooper , flees the state. How many yarns would he have heard Dad telling over the dinner table of fleeing fugitives? f he believed his own story he tried to put over to his mother, he would be howling to the police about Brianna, but no. He goes on the run. I reckon he was not sure he could pull the wool over Dad's eyes.

The judge isn't buying the story, however. He is breaking it all down , point by point and the defense bloke is getting a bit agitated, to no avail. The judge plows on. No sale. Not buying it. Gregor is a bit animated, more than usual. This is a big deal to him. Bigger that his own son's autopsy testaments. If his mum and dad can speak FOR him , he can bask in their reflected glory, hopefully. No sale, says the judge.

Judge is calling bull on defense! Great judge! Telling him he’s going to be charged with murder is not a threat. And if they believed he was being threatened why are the parents telling him to come back? The defense atty is banging his hand on the table cause he knows this “threat” allegation is bs. And judge asked defense to call Danny (defendant’s brother who was at the parents house when Corey’s maternal grandma came to the house and “threatened” the defendant upon which Danny relayed that to his parents on the phone who relayed it to the defendant). Defense fibs he may just do that. State says nope Danny is not on the witness list! Why isn’t Danny willing to testify? Perhaps because this whole testimony is made up to cover for the defendant’s flight.

Both sides are poorly prepared and don’t have the facts readily at hand. Poor prep on both sides. Defense doesn’t even know what the heck his own witnesses are going to say. He doesn’t have it nailed down!

JMO

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to believe that the Grandparents ( Gregor Grands ) have 'not looked' at the treadmill vid clip? it does not ring true to human nature. It's their grandson, taken from them suddenly, his last appearance , so to speak. And they don't look at it? It casts doubt on their entire testimony. I can understand them not wanting to be questioned about their conclusions about it. That would be uncomfortable , to say the least.

Even if one can dismiss putting the boy on the equipment for the reason stated ( he was ' fat' ) in the first place, the actual increasing of the treadmill platform, dismissing the hauling up of the kid when he falls off it,,but by golly, the teeth sunk into the kids head, and holding that bite as the boy sinks down as far as he can out of Dad's hauling him up.... that has to be a shocker to a grandparent, in anyone's estimation. The horror, the horror.

defense attorney is entertaining I have to say. Is this the New Jersey attitude? H

Entertainment is his cup of limoncello, that Mario Gallucci. He was in a reality show back in the day and that's what he's shilling from Lawng Eyelund. (He's like a wannabe Trump/the apprentice, imo)

Honestly the accents are just so fascinating to me. I will re listen to the whole "unattended/unintended death" thing now. Cuz I swear I was hearing UNINTENDED until judge clarified.

I could not stand the defendant’s parents, and I’m not trying to not be compassionate, as a mother. However, if my children beat a child to death, I would love them but never be able to forgive them and my focus would be on the murdered child, whether they were related to me or not. I found the state trooper father to be controlling, the focus on the academics to be all about “you will thrive and reflect well on me.” I am sure they loved Corey, but they seemed like rigid, cold people. Maybe I’m viewing this through my own personal lens and what I experienced in childhood, but I can’t imagine getting up there and exaggerating “threats” from their murdered grandson’s mother to help their violent sadist son. I agree with the judge, he made a comment about the granddad being experienced at testifying in court and adding details he wasn’t asked. It’s just unacceptable. They should care for Corey’s mother’s pain, rather than be snobs about her, as they clearly were. And final note, if I had a grandchild and someone hurt them, no matter who that someone was, they wouldn’t want to be in the same country as me. Yet they completely excuse what’s (at minimum) serious abuse their son perpetrated. Even the defense atty doesn’t try to excuse the treadmill video. I despise this defendant passionately though, clearly lol, so maybe I’m being too harsh here

Entertainment is his cup of limoncello, that Mario Gallucci. He was in a reality show back in the day and that's what he's shilling from Lawng Eyelund. (He's like a wannabe Trump/the apprentice, imo)

Honestly the accents are just so fascinating to me. I will re listen to the whole "unattended/unintended death" thing now. Cuz I swear I was hearing UNINTENDED until judge clarified.
Wow! This is so tacky! “Partners in crime” So he’s likely at least partly performing in the courtroom. I wouldn’t want a reality tv star to represent me. Geez!

I could’ve sworn the prosecutor was saying “unintended.” And then her co-counsel had to show her the paper and she corrected it and made it seem like she was saying “unattended” the whole time. This is what I meant by unprepared. Both these sets of lawyers seem to be doing a rehearsal trial.

JMO

I could not stand the defendant’s parents, and I’m not trying to not be compassionate, as a mother. However, if my children beat a child to death, I would love them but never be able to forgive them and my focus would be on the murdered child, whether they were related to me or not. I found the state trooper father to be controlling, the focus on the academics to be all about “you will thrive and reflect well on me.” I am sure they loved Corey, but they seemed like rigid, cold people. Maybe I’m viewing this through my own personal lens and what I experienced in childhood, but I can’t imagine getting up there and exaggerating “threats” from their murdered grandson’s mother to help their violent sadist son. I agree with the judge, he made a comment about the granddad being experienced at testifying in court and adding details he wasn’t asked. It’s just unacceptable. They should care for Corey’s mother’s pain, rather than be snobs about her, as they clearly were. And final note, if I had a grandchild and someone hurt them, no matter who that someone was, they wouldn’t want to be in the same country as me. Yet they completely excuse what’s (at minimum) serious abuse their son perpetrated. Even the defense atty doesn’t try to excuse the treadmill video. I despise this defendant passionately though, clearly lol, so maybe I’m being too harsh here
Yeah granddad’s whole vibe was that of needing to correct a child born on the wrong side of the tracks. As if the child were predisposed to be a good for nothing and he with his fine breeding was going to provide the necessary structure. I agree he came off cold and unloving. The prosecutor demolished his bs right away when she asked him what grade Corey was when he came to live with them and he didn’t even know!!

Yeah granddad’s whole vibe was that of needing to correct a child born on the wrong side of the tracks. As if the child were predisposed to be a good for nothing and he with his fine breeding was going to provide the necessary structure. I agree he came off cold and unloving. The prosecutor demolished his bs right away when she asked him what grade Corey was when he came to live with them and he didn’t even know!!
There was something telling in Ms Gregor´s testimony. She was describing how happy Corey was during the house tours. She started out saying how excited he was, then ended up saying "but I don't know how FOCUSED he was". (BBM) And that they had to keep him from running into the street. I was astounded at those two clearly derogatory comments. If I took a 6 year old kid along on a house hunt, the last aspect of his behavior I would be eagle eyeing, judging him, is if he had been "focused". Not like her dear son who had a large handful of "careers" before age 30 and who clearly abused the boy beyond all limits that day on the treadmill. CG did seem FOCUSED on hurting the boy.

Pls go back and see him open his mouth as widely as possible, BITE Corey on the head, pushing down with enough force to shove the child to half his height, WHILE the treadmill was spinning very fast.

I think Ms G would far have preferred that her first grandchild was from a different mother. CG, of course being perfect,no problem there.

Well educated? I just don't see it in CG. Yes he got that so-called masters from JOHNS HOPKINS, in 2 fields (math and education) that he had no lower degrees in. How did he get in with no academic history in those fields? Who paid? Who pulled the strings? Most young people I know would be swimming in student loans after a masters' completion, did he get it free?

Both parents had been well coached by the def. Mr. G slipping in the tidbit that CG might be in danger if he moved away from home. GMA__B.

Their whole testimony was about their tender son, little to nothing about Corey. They sure stuck to the impossible arrival of CG on Easter the 4th, "I knew because it was Easter". Why did the judge allow that if there were already car rental receipts he signed on April 5 in evidence, several states over?

AND WHO WAS IN CONTACT WITH CG ABOUT THE AUTOPSY RESULTS WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AWAY. That might be criminal behavior, releasing the autopsy results to someone on the lam before it is finalized and released thru channels. IMO IMO

Last edited:
Why won't Daniel testify, if he was the only one who heard "threats" day day.

From the timeline eked out of the parents, sounds like the "threats" to Daniel were conveyed to the mother AFTER CG had bolted the hospital with his son dead on the gurney. (sorry, it's true). Yes they admitted the boy was alone, dead. CG had not allowed the hospital to call Corey's mother. Yet he still bolted, and his parents in retrospect seem to be supporting his cowardly behavior.

Most parents would have to be eventually, physically pulled from their deceased child's body, IMO.

But at least CG parents had enough pull to get police to go to the hospital because "Corey was all alone."

So is it permitted to enter in court the fact the CG was found with dope in his car? Breanna already admitted in court her experiences with dope, will he have to do the same? He lost custody because of that drug present in his car. I'll have to go back and watch day 1 and 2, am curious about how much of the custody FACTS were presented in court.

Yesterday the judge said straight out in court that Mr. B was relating a different custody sequence than has already been accepted as evidence, the actual custody history. Because Mr. G kept hedging by saying from what I heard, or what I understood, all ways to introduce non facts to favor his son.

Last edited:
The whole testimony about their son being “unprotected” out in Barnegat by himself with Corey was so wild. They’re suggesting their son’s life was under threat even before Corey’s death!!? We heard testimony that Breanna was living with the defendant and Corey at times. And he allowed her more access than was court ordered. And when she called crying about not being able to see her son. The defendant went to console her. And that’s when the drug paraphernalia was found in his car and he lost custody for 6 weeks or so. The implication by the granddad was that Breanna set up the defendant.

The judge clocked the parents and knew exactly what they were up to!

JMO

The whole testimony about their son being “unprotected” out in Barnegat by himself with Corey was so wild. They’re suggesting their son’s life was under threat even before Corey’s death!!? We heard testimony that Breanna was living with the defendant and Corey at times. And he allowed her more access than was court ordered. And when she called crying about not being able to see her son. The defendant went to console her. And that’s when the drug paraphernalia was found in his car and he lost custody for 6 weeks or so. The implication by the granddad was that Breanna set up the defendant.

The judge clocked the parents and knew exactly what they were up to!

JMO
Funny how CG father slipped in the term gun shots fired, and left that hanging as an unsupported fact. Yet, the implication, hanging out there in the cloud of insinuations for the jury to eventually hear, was that it was Breanna's family producing gun fire. IMO

To those who watched the earlier, ie day 1 and 2, was gunfire ever entered into evidence or testified to?

Funny how CG father slipped in the term gun shots fired, and left that hanging as an unsupported fact. Yet, the implication, hanging out there in the cloud of insinuations for the jury to eventually hear, was that it was Breanna's family producing gun fire. IMO

To those who watched the earlier, ie day 1 and 2 parts of the trial, was gunfire ever entered into evidence or testified to?
Oh my god! How could I forget the “gun shots.” I may have to go back and rewatch but I could’ve sworn it was drug paraphernalia that they found and not actual marijuana. I wish the state had gone into more detail about what led up to his car being searched. I mean even if there were gun shots in the vicinity why would his car be specifically searched unless there was some probable cause? That part was vague for me.

Oh my god! How could I forget the “gun shots.” I may have to go back and rewatch but I could’ve sworn it was drug paraphernalia that they found and not actual marijuana. I wish the state had gone into more detail about what led up to his car being searched. I mean even if there were gun shots in the vicinity why would his car be specifically searched unless there was some probable cause? That part was vague for me.
Please let us know if it was both marijuana and paraphernalia. I will have to delete a couple of posts if it was just para. I could have sworn they said both, but if it was used paraphernalia it would have traces, IMO.

I kept waiting for some explanation of the gun shot, I heard none.

Unfortunately Real Life calls so I can't review that right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back