NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

47:49. The defendant Chris Gregor lost custody of Corey because he was arrested for having marijuana paraphernalia in his car. So far not part of evidence even though his father says he himself saw the police report.
Gregor is on trial for child murder, why wouldn't drug use and loss of custody of the child he is accused of murdering be important for the jury to know? And, since the story comes from the father, we don't know if he's telling the whole truth as to what was found in the car, imo.

Last edited:
The most important thing is
that we never heard of any health problems or signs of abuse concerning the boy
BEFORE he met his father for the first time.

Trouble started the moment the son met his father.

Or am I missing something?

When I read the reports,
all the terrible things Breanna went through in her life,
the tragic fate of her beautiful child,
my heart aches :(

I wish her strength during the trial.

I trust Justice will come her and her son's way ♥️

JMO

No LE is going to enter a home without probable cause or a warrant. It sounds like it wasn't LE at her door but was DCF/LE were at the door checking on the well-being of her daughter. It's possible the Superintendent filed a report against the mother/grandmother because she claimed the child was suicidal.

If my daughter was raped at age 16 and I knew the age and name of the rapist, I most certainly would report it to LE. The rapist would serve a mandatory 4 years in prison.

JMO

This is an excellent point. CG raped BM. Why wasn't he charged with rape? He should have been charged. I can only guess why there were no charges. moo

This is an excellent point. CG raped BM. Why wasn't he charged with rape? He should have been charged. I can only guess why there were no charges. moo

I guess Breanna didn't tell anybody about the rape then.

Her mother said she thought the child is B's boyfriend's.
She was told the truth several months after the child was born.

That is what I remember reading.

Could CG be accused of rape after so much time passed?
IDK

JMO

"My son came back this morning and he was saying that his mom said that he had to tell the doctor that I hit him,'' Gregor said to Cicerone in the phone call.

"He came home, and one of the first two things he said was, 'I don't want to go with my mom anymore, she's going to try to take me away from you,' and he also said, 'Mom told me to lie, and I had to.'"

Gregor told Cicerone the child's mother, Breanna Micciolo, had made false child-abuse allegations against him more than a dozen times in the past. He said he was worried that caseworkers would take the latest allegations seriously.

Gregor took his son to Southern Ocean County Medical Center in Stafford about 4 p.m. the same day as he made the call to the hotline, after the child started vomiting and went limp. Corey died at the hospital shortly after 5 p.m.

Gregor, 31, is on trial before Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan, charged with murder and child endangerment. The endangerment charge stems from an earlier incident on March 20, 2021, in which he is seen on surveillance video from the gym in his apartment complex speeding up the treadmill on which Corey was running, causing the child to repeatedly fall face-first off the equipment.

Cicerone's brief testimony, and the recording of the phone call to the child-abuse hotline, took place outside the presence of the jury.

'Mom told me to lie': Christopher Gregor said son Corey lied about abuse

Updated May 2, 2024
I believe that if the father said that the mom told him to lie, etc that the father is lying to protect himself. That treadmill video shows an absolute monster who has no heart and I believe he killed his son. That poor little boy knew not to tell his father he was tired or needed to stop. He looked like a little automaton walking briskly in and going to work out while the father leisurely worked out and hung around. The father should have worn a condom. I believe he was punishing Corey for his existence, blaming the child for child support. I hope he's locked up forever. MOO.

Re: NJ law, it has been mentioned that there is no statute of limitations for SA in NJ and Breanna was 16, Christopher was 21 at the time of conception..... so charges absolutely could be filed. Unfortunately the wheels of justice move at a crawl- and when the Gregor family entered Breanna's life I think she saw a busted lip on Corey's face and other subsequent bruises to handle, filing charges for SA was not high on her list of things to do.

I would put myself in Breanna's shoes. The system isn't working for her at all when she's showing photos of an abused child to DCPP, multiple times. Allegations are brushed aside, time and time again.

She knows the Gregor family is powerful and well regarded. They consider her "trashy". What would she have to gain to bring up SA charges from 5 years prior? I would not blame her if that were her mindset.

Should she pursue? Yes. Should she yell it from the rafters? Yes. But she needs the right people (READ: lawyers and people who can navigate the legal system. They cost $$$$$$) to help her since family Gregor will get the Bulldog lawyers out once more.

The family Gregor are protecting this abuser and it's no surprise it escalated to a death. It would eventually have been a child, or a girlfriend. Moo.

"The father should have worn a condom"

I mean... the 21 year old young adult with a college expulsion shouldn't have assaulted a 16 year old girl!!!! Can we start there?
Moo.

Last edited:
That night that the accused murderer was arrested for drug paraphernalia, he left his 6 year old in the middle of the night without telling his parents that he was leaving the boy alone. He had custody of the boy and was busted, arrested, WHILE he had custody. Did he drive his son around while having illegal, dangerous objects in the car?

All of this came from the grandfather's sworn testimony, below. The defendant left his son without tellling anyone, the grandfather and wife realized it the next morning. They didn't even know he had left the boy alone. What if the boy needed help? Was that CG's customary behavior? Just wander in and out in the middle of the night to go see girls without even telling the non-custodial people in the house that he was leaving?
47:48

Last edited:
I believe that if the father said that the mom told him to lie, etc that the father is lying to protect himself. That treadmill video shows an absolute monster who has no heart and I believe he killed his son. That poor little boy knew not to tell his father he was tired or needed to stop. He looked like a little automaton walking briskly in and going to work out while the father leisurely worked out and hung around. The father should have worn a condom. I believe he was punishing Corey for his existence, blaming the child for child support. I hope he's locked up forever. MOO.
BBM. I don't believe the father is lying. Why would he call CPS and report it? All CPS would have to do is ask the child.

The child wasn't seriously injured in the treadmill incident which took place two weeks prior to the trial.

JMO

That night that the accused murderer was arrested for drug paraphernalia, he left his 6 year old in the middle of the night without telling his parents that he was leaving the boy alone. He had custody of the boy and was busted, arrested, WHILE he had custody. Did he drive his son around while having illegal, dangerous objects in the car?

All of this came from the grandfather's sworn testimony, below. The defendant left his son without tellling anyone, the grandfather and wife realized it the next morning. They didn't even know he had left the boy alone. What if the boy needed help? Was that CG's customary behavior? Just wander in and out in the middle of the night to go see girls without even telling the non-custodial people in the house that he was leaving?
47:48
BBM. The child was not left alone. On your link, the Grandfather testified the child and his father resided in the Grandparents home. The father had received a call from Breanna to please come to her home and the grandfather advised him not to go. It sounds like the father was set-up because LE were responding to a report of "shots fired." I'm confident the police report will be entered as evidence.

I look forward to the Jury hearing the testimony.

JMO

BBM. I don't believe the father is lying. Why would he call CPS and report it? All CPS would have to do is ask the child.

The child wasn't seriously injured in the treadmill incident which took place two weeks prior to the trial.

JMO
BBM. Replying to my post because of my error.
The treadmill incident took place two weeks prior to the child's death. In that time period, he had been seen by several doctors.

I'm looking forward to the ME's testimony.

JMO

JMO

Has proof of him “not being seriously injured on the treadmill” been entered into evidence?

I think that the victim was "shamed" by the perpetrator, like he "couldn't" keep up on the treadmill, or couldn't "man up" for a "bit" of football. All exercise or sports related, so the victim really couldn't say the perpetrator "hit" him. But, always brutal force on the victim.

Poor kid.

I think that the victim was "shamed" by the perpetrator, like he "couldn't" keep up on the treadmill, or couldn't "man up" for a "bit" of football. All exercise or sports related, so the victim really couldn't say the perpetrator "hit" him. But, always brutal force on the victim.

Poor kid.

Defense lawyer's opening statement: "boys will be boys".

A 200 pounder vs what? a 50 pound 5-6 year old?

CG's father was quick to point out how they pulled out all the sports equipment for Corey. I can only imagine.

Has proof of him “not being seriously injured on the treadmill” been entered into evidence?
iirc, Corey's pediatrician testified she examined him the day before his death and he had no sign of serious injury.

JMO

Poor kid.
I think Corey was practically catatonic with fear of the man. We saw zero affectionate or even respectful action towards the boy. The perpetrator couldn't seem to bear to touch the boy with his hands, he chose to lift the boy using only his clothes and had to bite him for some reason. It was intimidation and brute force, applying his teeth and entire mouth to Corey's head. Corey lost half of his height cowering under the force of the huge abuser's jaw and head. While pumping his little legs at maximum speed even though he couldn't escape.

I was thinking how it would have been had my wonderful father lifted me with the front of my sweatshirt instead of lovingly under my arms. Or bit me, I mean it's ludicrous to think of that abuse.

After the ordeal the boy had no choice but to follow the man out, no matter what violence or coldness was in store for him later.
Re sports, we got the givaway from the grandfather who bragged about how all of his kids were heavy into sports, and had equipment galore that he could push on to the kid.

I've been looking at the Justice for Corey photos of his mom. Look at the difference, the boy was happy, playful, always joking and playing with her. She's got recordings of him, laughing, talking about his hobbies, being silly like a little guy, always hugging and interacting.

Compare with the horror of the body language, Corey with that man.

Imo

Defense lawyer's opening statement: "boys will be boys".

A 200 pounder vs what? a 50 pound 5-6 year old?

CG's father was quick to point out how they pulled out all the sports equipment for Corey. I can only imagine.

Right?!?

Did he bite Corey’s head because “boys will be boys”? I haven’t seen that game anywhere. Corey didn’t bite him back because he knew that isn’t boys being boys, in addition to being painfully fearful.

Grandpa is trying to control the narrative. Did his son ever bite his head?

Last edited:
I think Corey was practically catatonic with fear of the man. We saw zero affectionate or even respectful action towards the boy. The perpetrator couldn't seem to bear to touch the boy with his hands, he chose to lift the boy using only his clothes and had to bite him for some reason. It was intimidation and brute force, applying his teeth and entire mouth to Corey's head. Corey lost half of his height cowering under the force of the huge abuser's jaw and head. While pumping his little legs at maximum speed even though he couldn't escape.

I was thinking how it would have been had my wonderful father lifted me with the front of my sweatshirt instead of lovingly under my arms. Or bit me, I mean it's ludicrous to think of that abuse.

After the ordeal the boy had no choice but to follow the man out, no matter what violence or coldness was in store for him later.
Re sports, we got the givaway from the grandfather who bragged about how all of his kids were heavy into sports, and had equipment galore that he could push on to the kid.

I've been looking at the Justice for Corey photos of his mom. Look at the difference, the boy was happy, playful, always joking and playing with her. She's got recordings of him, laughing, talking about his hobbies, being silly like a little guy, always hugging and interacting.

Compare with the horror of the body language, Corey with that man.

Imo

Playing sports/treadmill was how they justified 14 bruises and scraps, and all the wounds described by Breanna for the past year.

What kind of force would make a tear in Corey's heart? Per, LE CGs apartment smelled like vomit, and Corey's street clothes {found in garbage can} were covered in eliminations in the INNER part of pants which tell me the beating began very soon after he got home, 9am. Yet, was not taken to hospital till 3pm that afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back