NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
The treadmill video did.
in spades....... One of the unarguable conclusions in this entire trial. Christpher not even bothering to turn the treadmill off but expecting the kid to continue running on it, by leaping back on a moving treadmill. 6 times. There , in one short clip you see a man consumed by rage, incandescent with fury, enveloped in hate and contempt, exacting revenge and inflicting pain and humiliation . A man unable to contain himself, no control whatsoever.

He did this, TO A CHILD. HIS OWN CHILD.

The treadmill video did.
The treadmill video that was weeks before the child's death? Yet the three hospitals the child's mother took him to the night before he died found no evidence of blunt force trauma. Why is that?

I don't agree that a father, taking his injured child to the hospital ER on the night he died, has an "anger management" problem.

JMO

Certainly goes to his character IMO

But I don't believe the jury need to know this , they have enough IMO
His character has no possible way of being rehabiliated. IMO. It is concreted in . He tortured his son, and he liked it so much, he did it again and again. I don't see how his persona can be made to appeal to any jury, not even in NJ. :cool:

Mario can try and bring in technicalities, but people see thru that. He is a danger to the community, in any context. I am surprised at how far behind the eight ball Mario is, actually, in rehabilitating Chris's presentation. I think he hoped that Dad would have come across as worthy, and Chris made out to be a worthy son, but really, Dad only dug Chris's hole deeper. Certainly, Mama has dug Chris's hole deeper, accidentally, merely answering the phone, merely by being Mama.

Chris on the stand. Well. I am up for it . Literally, as it will take place in the cold dark winter hours of my world.

The treadmill video that was weeks before the child's death? Yet the three hospitals the child's mother took him to the night before he died found no evidence of blunt force trauma. Why is that?

I don't agree that a father, taking his injured child to the hospital ER on the night he died, has an "anger management" problem.

JMO
Bruising is evidence of blunt force trauma & poor Corey had it in spades IMO

His character has no possible way of being rehabiliated. IMO. It is concreted in . He tortured his son, and he liked it so much, he did it again and again. I don't see how his persona can be made to appeal to any jury, not even in NJ. :cool:

Mario can try and bring in technicalities, but people see thru that. He is a danger to the community, in any context. I am surprised at how far behind the eight ball Mario is, actually, in rehabilitating Chris's presentation. I think he hoped that Dad would have come across as worthy, but really, Dad only dug Chris's hole deeper. Certainly, Mama has.

Chris on the stand. Well. I am up for it . Literally, as it will take place in the cold dark winter hours of my world.

Here is the warm up act / preview if he does get on the stand :rolleyes:

26:15 ish

CG : " She's ah, a special kind of dirt bag" ..............Pot. Kettle. Black.

BBM. CG sure looked comfortable today. CG's father's testimony came across as a loving father and grandfather much involved in his family's lives including waiting for the school bus to bring Corey home. I seriously doubt CG resents either of his parents.

JMO

Loving father and grandfather? Yikes. No one needs that kind of love. He raised a monster and he knows it, that’s why he won’t watch the treadmill video.

He should wear that T-shirt on the stand. So manly. Tore off the sleeves himself.
exposing his flabby upper arms. I don't believe for one nanosecond that Christopher Gregor used that gym to fine tune his own body at any stage. That gym and it's equipment was , in Christopher Gregor's eyes, the instrument by which he could destroy his own son, on a slow, arduous process, which gave him enjoyment. You can tell he is enjoying the whole experience on that vid clip. Wandering around, gazing out the window, a few desultory arm lifts, a bit of pec work. Nothing strenuous.

JMO
The original question that you asked was about evidence of an anger problem. The treadmill video is evidence of IMO an abusive and angry father. It’s certainly not an example of a loving and understanding father. I understand the video was before his death but I certainly do not think it was an isolated incident.
Also IMO he only took Corey to the ER because he realized he went too far and seriously hurt his child. It was CG’s fault that Corey needed to go to the ER. That’s my opinion and what I think the evidence shows.

The original question that you asked was about evidence of an anger problem. The treadmill video is evidence of IMO an abusive and angry father. It’s certainly not an example of a loving and understanding father. I understand the video was before his death but I certainly do not think it was an isolated incident.
Also IMO he only took Corey to the ER because he realized he went too far and seriously hurt his child. It was CG’s fault that Corey needed to go to the ER. That’s my opinion and what I think the evidence shows.
Evidence has to be connected to the cause of death, imo.

The father hadn't known about the child until he was four years old. What loving mother withholds that from the child's father?

I believe the child's father took his child to the ER on the night of his death because the child was critically ill and because his father loved him.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

JMO

I find it difficult to believe that Christopher Gregor did not suspect he might have impregnated a 16 yr old girl.. If he did not know, then his parents sexual education of him was sadly lacking, it is more likely that he knew and went underground so that he could not be found. It took the grandmother to do a DNA search to find him, a terrible tragedy, because she did find the father and then the fate of Corey was sealed.

He was/is an angry murderous man who planned and finangled his own child's murder, and went off on a camping trip after his death as if it was all a rumour. Yes , his parents made him take on the responsibility to maintain their own image of themselves, but he resented this immensely. He hated that kid. He hated the kids mother., He hated the kids mothers mother,. He hated his own mother. But most of all, he loved himself.

The protruding brow bone on CG stood out to me when the trial first started. I notice so many criminals with that brow bone. He’s no good and doesn’t deserve to be out in society ever again.
But, it is not indicative of violence. A lot of northern europeans have it. I find it attractive. And many of us with european genetics have been shown to have neanderthal DNA. Some 3%. Neanderthals had that brow-ridge. But, probably found elsewhere, too. That viking look.

What CG did is between his ears. IMO

Is this allowed? This is Breanna, mom, talking to someone (it's a live from her Facebook I think?)

She fills in a LOT more. She says Corey had an appointment with DCPP at NOON on 4/2 which Christopher did NOT make. This has NEVER been mentioned in court. WHY?
She also says Christopher KNEW she got preg and wanted her to abort. So, he KNEW about Corey being born. When Breanna filed for food stamps, the system hunted Christopher down for child support payments automatically. (Hm sounds like a stupid system!)

Why can't jury hear about the person who SAW COREY WALKING THE dog at the apartment complex in the morning on 4/2??? He was fine up to a point on 4/2 after Breanna dropped him off!!!!

I'm just listening to Breanna talking..... It's so heartbreaking. Sorry please delete if not OK but this IS the mom talking in her own words. It's Breanna's channel, this was posted August 2021, she is speaking with another mom who lost her son to domestic violence, James Ryker Biel.

Last edited:
I find it difficult to believe that Christopher Gregor did not suspect he might have impregnated a 16 yr old girl.. If he did not know, then his parents sexual education of him was sadly lacking, it is more likely that he knew and went underground so that he could not be found. It took the grandmother to do a DNA search to find him, a terrible tragedy, because she did find the father and then the fate of Corey was sealed.

He was/is an angry murderous man who planned and finangled his own child's murder, and went off on a camping trip after his death as if it was all a rumour. Yes , his parents made him take on the responsibility to maintain their own image of themselves, but he resented this immensely. He hated that kid. He hated the kids mother., He hated the kids mothers mother,. He hated his own mother. But most of all, he loved himself.
Corey's maternal grandma explains some of the history:

Is this allowed? This is Breanna, mom, talking to someone (not with this youtuber.... it's from Facebook I think?)

She fills in a LOT more. She says Corey had an appointment with DCPP at NOON on 4/2 which Christopher did NOT make. This has NEVER been mentioned in court. WHY?
Why can't jury hear about the person who SAW COREY WALKING THE dog at the apartment complex in the morning on 4/2??? He was fine up to a point!!!!

I'm just listening to Breanna talking. The commentary, I could do without. It's heartbreaking. Sorry please delete if not OK but this IS the mom talking in her own words.
If Breanna suspected child abuse, she should have spoken with a DCPP worker about her suspicions and they would have launched an investigation. And from the testimony from LE at trial, that is exactly what happened. LE concluded her accusations were unfounded and here we are at trial.

That's what my daughter did in IL in order to get an Emergency Order of Protection. When the father failed to show up at the hearing the Judge ordered the protection order to last two years. Supervised parenting time at a shelter only.

The person who claims to observe the dog walking incident isn't credible. I think that is why it wasn't admissible if the Prosecution even wanted to admit it and I have seen no evidence they wanted to admit it.

JMO

Teens have consensual sex. The fact that the child's mother failed to tell CG he was a father for 4 years is an indication of her lack of moral integrity, not his.

JMO

Evidence has to be connected to the cause of death, imo.

The father hadn't known about the child until he was four years old. What loving mother withholds that from the child's father?

I believe the child's father took his child to the ER on the night of his death because the child was critically ill and because his father loved him.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

JMO
Why did he leave his son he loved so much alone dying & dead alone at the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173