NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so at the end of this video, last 20 seconds or so.... you will hear from Nurse Carnavale that by 4:51pm, Christopher had left Corey as he was dying, alone. He was pronounced at 5:03pm.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand. I'd like to know what time the Gregor Grands arrived.

Honestly i d g a f f if Christopher were hanging out in front of the vending machines instead. Any parent with any sense would not just bolt out of the room where nurses are doing what they are trained to do, save lives....... and head southwest x 13 hour drive in this moment unless there's something else going on. M o o.

As for when he left the hospital by car, it was pretty darned quick!

"Gregor was seen walking out of the medical center to his car and driving away at 5:20 p.m., according to hospital surveillance video played for the jury during later testimony of Sgt. Raymond Coles of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office."

So, enough to make a phone call to pops, text pizza date Marci that he's bailing tonight.... use the bathroom, clean up, text Laura and Amy, and others..... and head out that door.
Evidently LE testified at trial, according to security video, that the father did not leave the hospital until AFTER the child had died. Nurse Carnavale seems to be a bit of a joke.

JMO

I will be SHOCKED if CG testifies. I think that is nothing more than posturing by the Defense. CG IMO would never stand up to cross and the Defense knows it.

IMO the Defense is hoping that CG's measured testimony will somehow paint CG in redeemable strokes. It didn't.

Angry, randy manboy.

JMO

BBM. The vitriol from internet trolls is an understatement.

Internet trolls have tried to convict CG in the court of public opinion long before this trial even started.

JMO

Video doesn't lie.

Normal people get sick to their stomachs and extremely angry when watching child abuse on video. I just found out he bit his kid's head and can't deal with poster's defending him. Better I not say anything.

exposing his flabby upper arms. I don't believe for one nanosecond that Christopher Gregor used that gym to fine tune his own body at any stage. That gym and it's equipment was , in Christopher Gregor's eyes, the instrument by which he could destroy his own son, on a slow, arduous process, which gave him enjoyment. You can tell he is enjoying the whole experience on that vid clip. Wandering around, gazing out the window, a few desultory arm lifts, a bit of pec work. Nothing strenuous.
Ditto that. I wonder how his girlfriehd liked being taken to a police car and frisked, arms up high, in broad daylight.

wonder how his girlfriehd liked being taken to a police car and frisked, arms up high, in broad daylight.
As of July 2021 Laura was still sticking around Christopher and was the gf mentioned was hiking in the Appalachians with him when he (again?) rushed back to NJ on the endangerment charges. So... maybe she likes adventure?

As of July 2021 Laura was still sticking around Christopher and was the gf mentioned was hiking in the Appalachians with him when he (again?) rushed back to NJ on the endangerment charges. So... maybe she likes adventure?
Why do ppl wear blinders. He's so unappealing, how can anyone rationalize that video? And not see the future when it's your own kid having his head bit while frantically pumping his little legs like pistons, stuck in the torture.

Last edited:
He didn't. LE has already testified the father left AFTER the son was declared dead.

JMO
Why, oh why, do we have to have a troll/paid bot in these threads. No normal person sympathizes with (at minimum) a serious child abuser (and accused killer). Who the f focuses on the nurse’s job position and fixates on that when you have this monster on tape, *biting* a small child. Defend that

Absolutely not normal , Dr S... You would think he would want to know what happens to his son's body, all the paperwork, filling in the forms, he is old enough to know what's what. NOT by any stretch of the imagination normal, Dr S..
And, he left after having told the hospital not to notify Corey's mother.

I will be SHOCKED if CG testifies. I think that is nothing more than posturing by the Defense. CG IMO would never stand up to cross and the Defense knows it.

IMO the Defense is hoping that CG's measured testimony will somehow paint CG in redeemable strokes. It didn't.

Angry, randy manboy.

JMO
Way way too cowardly.

The treadmill video that was weeks before the child's death? Yet the three hospitals the child's mother took him to the night before he died found no evidence of blunt force trauma. Why is that?

I don't agree that a father, taking his injured child to the hospital ER on the night he died, has an "anger management" problem.

JMO
Most humans, seeing your child slam into the ground over and over, would have an overwhelming urge to comfort him. CG opened his mouth and sank his teeth into his child to cause more pain.

I hope, if he testifies, that the treadmill video in shown…slowly…and he is asked to explain what and why he did…what he clearly did. I want him to explain biting his child…like a feral animal.

If that is not lack of anger control, what is it…he gets excited by pain…what? I will be interested to hear that explained.

Most humans, seeing your child slam into the ground over and over, would have an overwhelming urge to comfort him. CG opened his mouth and sank his teeth into his child to cause more pain.

I hope, if he testifies, that the treadmill video in shown…slowly…and he is asked to explain what and why he did…what he clearly did. I want him to explain biting his child…like a feral animal.

If that is not lack of anger control, what is it…he gets excited by pain…what? I will be interested to hear that explained.

Yes. And the prosecution could go over the recent phone call from jail, when he was "coaching" his Mother on what to say during testimony. Or the stop in Arkansas, where was he going? There are just so many details we haven't heard yet from CG.

He could clear up so many misunderstandings. It would probably be as fascinating as watching Jodi Arias. CG could possibly be even more riveting.

Yes.

Groups get hired to make fake twitter posts. AI is happening. It is a jungle out there.....
I wonder if defense guy is using the slang definition of TROLL correctly?? He might be using it as anyone that posts mean things about himself and his client? Not necessarily someone that just thinks his client is guilty...

With the use of AI I bet a lot of trolls that are paid to disrupt chats and blogs will be losing their gigs.

slang, a troll is a person who posts deliberately offensive or provocative messages online[1] (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or who performs similar behaviors in real life. The methods and motivations of trolls can range from benign to sadistic. These messages can be inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[2] extraneous, or off-topic, and may have the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[3] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur. The behavior is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other people.[4] Trolling behaviors involve tactical aggression to incite emotional responses, which can adversely affect the target's well-being

Christopher Gregor had been in and out of the treatment room on April 2, 2021, as medical personnel were working on his son, Corey Micciolo, emergency room nurse Lindsay Carnevale testified at Gregor's trial in his son's murder.

Gregor left the room again just after 4:51 p.m., never to return, she said.

The child’s heart stopped twice and he died at 5:03 p.m. after life-saving measures were unsuccessful.
https://www.app.com/story/news/local/courts/2024/05/03/christopher-gregor-trial-toms-river-corey-gregor-sepsis/73551314007/#:~:text=The%20child's%20heart%20stopped%20twice,life%2Dsaving%20measures%20were%20unsuccessful.

Gregor was seen walking out of the medical center to his car and driving away at 5:20 p.m., according to hospital surveillance video.
[snip]
At 6:10 p.m. that day, Gregor conducted searches on the internet on the questions, "Can your phone be traced in airplane mode?'' and "Can my car be tracked?'' Coles told the jury.
Moment New Jersey deadbeat dad is COMFORTED by hospital staff

These are facts, supported by video, digital, and medical evidence. They are not disputable. The man left the room as his son lay dying in the arms of strangers and drove away from the hospital grounds within minutes of Corey's death, then proceeded to do a little google research on disappearing and did in fact disappear for days.

NOTE some articles state Christopher left the hospital at 4:36 pm, 20 minutes before Corey's death. Some include both contradictory times. But I believe the 5:20 pm was what was testified to at trial so I will go with that. Regardless, not the actions of a loving, concerned, or innocent father. The actions of a coward and evidence of consciousness of guilt. BIG FAT MOO

Angry, randy manboy.

JMO

Would be interesting to see him turn red in anger for having to explain his actions. Pop a vein. He has gotten his away for so long, so a little over confident. Maybe he actually thinks his mother will get him out of this. And I am beginning to think his defense lawyer does not like him very much. Just doing a job to collect his money.

he won't testify. Not in a million years. He will let his lawyer stir the dirt and sit there like the coward he is. Oh how I wish he would though. I have a feeling his true temperament would come out on the stand.

I just re-listened to the doctor's testimony, having reviewed the autopsy and a combination of other reports.

Credible, compelling.

The early finding of sepsis -- it may had made sense -- but with a more comprehensive view of his injuries and his physical state as he died and information placing that it context support this doctor's finding IMO.

Similar to this: let's say an M.E. does an autopsy. Concludes blunt force trauma. Notes a distinct wound. Unknown object. Later an object is located which corresponds to that wound and has the matching hair, tissue attached. That new information informs the previous autopsy.

I see no controversy here. Even if Corey had sepsis (or systemic inflammation), his death was caused by homicidal violence, there's just no way around that, try though the Defense might try.

His father beat the life out of him. How he did that, we may never know.

Aggressive, relentless, bullying player.

JMO

iirc, the prosecution's expert witness did not do an actual autopsy. He testified to how he reached his conclusion. It is bizarre that he disagreed with the ME's conclusion that cause of death included inflammation and sepsis.

JMO
Think of it like this:

A forensic pathologist is Rock and a ME is Scissors.

There is a massive, huge, immense gulf between the two in terms of education and training. There's a reason why forensic pathologists are called to disaster zones around the world and MEs aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173