NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braden is going to have to be a magician as well as a physician.

Grandpa Gregor sits there and listens to all this, not a crinkle on his face.... what a family. I 've been wondering if Mario hasn't made it a condition of his representation, after that truly crackers phoning/coaching of Mama , recorded by the ordinary jail system, Grandpa has to be around to keep Gregor Jnr on the ball. Certainly , thru all this filigree embroidery of strategy, prosecutors offering this, Mario offering that, Chris was in his element, behaving in a very rehearsed sort of stiff way...

Even with Dad's simmering presence right behind him. ..

Animated, conversant, participating, little considered nods, showing off his shorthand, transcribing this, pointing out that.. having the time of his life, centre stage, lights on, ACTION, ... He's waited all his life for this moment.

The undeniable fact that this is his son, who is now dead, while in his care and custody that everyone is discussing, seems to have no connection to him, seems to be some far off music played in another world, nothing w.h.a.t.s.o.e.v.e.r to do with him.

Interesting. So the judge says neither party has to restrict their manner of death to one of the 5 options (state being homicide and defense says natural) they can provide a summary. I think it sounds a bit hokey that an seemingly healthy child suddenly dies from natural causes IMO would benefit the defense to not be locked into those 5 options.

I am still so curious to see if the defense Pathologist will simply ignore the blunt force trauma in their report. How do you get around that!

Also of note.. The judge does address that causation includes the “but-for” test, which I think was proven positive in both prior pathologist reports including the autopsy. IMO “But-for” the blunt force trauma, would the internal injuries and resultant inflammation/sepsis have occurred ? Doesn’t sound like it (in my non-legal opinion)

ALL MOO
BBM : He will try to blame to hospital staff ( CPR etc ) He can't really blame the mum if he says COD is sepsis. IMO

BBM : He will try to blame to hospital staff ( CPR etc ) He can't really blame the mum if he says COD is sepsis. IMO
I am not sure that Christopher will agree to that.. his determination to absolutely bury Breanna has no restraint or common decency. I reckon he'd argue that if only to have her concreted into a hole deeper than his. If someone points that out to him, he'd knock it back!.. no...nope. That is not his narrative, he is so nonsensical he'd fight to make Braden change his testimony.

If Braden is proposing that it's no one's fault, which is what I am understanding his conclusions are, being 'sepsis', then that leaves Chris without an axe to swing. Which is his main purpose in life.

he would be that stupid, I reckon, Dr. S.. it's written all over his face.

This trial is really bothering me.
Something just feels off.
I have no clue what it is. Just gives me anxiety. I’ve watched horrific trials or followed here. So I don’t think it’s the actual crime that makes me feel so ick.
Jmo.
Sorry to pull you out of the past, just to say.YES! I have no clue what it is but this is the vibe I feel as well. Still.

Sorry to pull you out of the past, just to say.YES! I have no clue what it is but this is the vibe I feel as well. Still.
After today, I have to admit to a very real tremor of 'Casey Anthony vibe'.... That , for some reason, I cannot fathom exactly what, he will slip thru and prance out of that courtroom into Grandpa's embrace.

Too much has been left out, in my opinion, his hands should have been examined at the hospital for bruises to his knuckles, his apartment should have been luminoled , whatever happened to Corey took place in his apartment, the clip of his traffic stop in Tennessee has been left out of jury scrutiny, ditto his call to Mama left out.. all of Breanna's calls and reports should be re examined and looked at from a different perspective since the child is now dead.

She was not an hysterical mother, she listened to her instincts and she was shut down, over and over..

Last edited:
After today, I have to admit to a very real tremor of 'Casey Anthony vibe'.... That , for some reason, I cannot fathom exactly what, he will slip thru and prance out of that courtroom into Grandpa's embrace.

Too much has been left out, in my opinion, his hands should have been examined at the hospital for bruises to his knuckles, his apartment should have been luminoled , whatever happened to Corey took place in his apartment, the clip of his traffic stop in Tennessee has been left out of jury scrutiny, ditto his call to Mama left out.. all of Breanna's calls and reports should be re examined and looked at from a different perspective since the child is now dead.

She was not an hysterical mother, she listened to her instincts and she was shut down, over and over..
She does not deserve this. She had a beautiful baby boy at 17. At 23 she didnt have him suddenly. After taking him to doctors, who told her he was fine. 4 years before she even filed for child support . Yeah , I heard ,she was a drug addict . She did not murder her baby boy ..HIS DADDY DID .

In the video, Corey can be heard questioning his mother as she hands him a piece of paper to give to his father, the last time she would see him alive.

Breanna explained to her son that the paper needed to be given to his father because “he’s your other parent, so it’s his right to see it because you went to the doctor.”
RSBM for focus. BBM

Little things like this bother me greatly about BM.

As Corey's mother, it was her duty to give the paper to CG -- not put her son in an uncomfortable situation. Don't put children in the middle.

I have a feeling there is a lot more to BM than we're hearing.

That doesn't excuse CG by any means--if he killed Corey, he needs to fry--but I don't trust BM. There's just something about her that doesn't sit well with me.

RSBM for focus. BBM

As Corey's mother, it was her duty to give the paper to CG -- not put her son in an uncomfortable situation. Don't put children in the middle.

That doesn't excuse CG by any means--if he killed Corey, he needs to fry--but I don't trust BM. There's just something about her that doesn't sit well with me.
It would have put Corey in a more uncomfortable situation to witness his father berate BM for bringing him back late, why expose the child to that. We saw an example of how he represented the mother of his dead child who he abandoned....brashly, yelling in a parking lot all the personal insults and allegations of her supposed criminal conduct to complete strangers several states away, including to his girlfriend as she was being frisked.
I thought it showed excellent parenting to explain to Corey why his other parent needed to be updated. Without bad mouthing the father.

She's not on trial for the heinous crimes the father is, such as the one we saw him committing for some 10 minutes, so why speculate on her, she is the principal victim other than her son.

We saw how the defendant interacted with the boy when he didn't realize cameras were recording the physical and mental abuse...coldly, viciously, and we can see the loving relationship between mother and child on her site with the family photos & vids.

Last edited:
It would have put Corey in a more uncomfortable situation to witness his father berate BM for bringing him back late, why expose the child to that. We saw an example of how he represented the mother of his dead child who he abandoned....brashly, yelling in a parking lot all the personal insults and allegations of her supposed criminal conduct to complete strangers several states away, including to his girlfriend as she was being frisked.
I thought it showed excellent parenting to explain to Corey why his other parent needed to be updated. Without bad mouthing the father.

She's not on trial for the heinous crimes the father is, such as the one we saw him committing for some 10 minutes, so why speculate on her, she is the principal victim other than her son.

We saw how the defendant interacted with the boy when he didn't realize cameras were recording the physical and mental abuse...coldly, viciously, and we can see the loving relationship between mother and child on her site with the family photos & vids.
I'm sure BM loved Corey but at his tender age, there was no real reason to involve him in updating his dad as to his visits to doctors after his dad had him. She could have picked up the phone or mailed him a copy.

Making Corey give his father the document set the stage for an angry CG, which would mean a risky visit for Corey. There's just no sense in that. Don't put the children in the middle. Let them be kids.

Parents in custody disputes often play nasty games and it's the children who suffer. I think Corey deserved better parents all the way around. Poor little guy.

RSBM for focus. BBM

Yeah, we dont have to like her. All the little things that add up the sum of this situation ,did not equal this.

Probably. Somehow, this not too smart man managed to go through school as an athlete. Then he was kicked out of college. I don’t know what he suffers from, it is above and beyond narcissism. Parents view him as a failure, girls…do you think they want to date a 30-year old man without a steady job or plans for the future? I think Corey, the son of a “thrashy” mom, per CG,reminded him of own “thrashiness”, and this is what he wouldn’t want to admit. That without the help of his family, he’d sink ten times lower than BM.
You got me wondering.....if CG had residential custody, who was caring for Corey when CG was working?? Taking him to school, doctors appointments, etc. OR was CG barely working? How would he afford his own home? Lots of questions.

I'm sure BM loved Corey but at his tender age, there was no real reason to involve him in updating his dad as to his visits to doctors after his dad had him. She could have picked up the phone or mailed him a copy.

Making Corey give his father the document set the stage for an angry CG, which would mean a risky visit for Corey. There's just no sense in that. Don't put the children in the middle. Let them be kids.

Parents in custody disputes often play nasty games and it's the children who suffer. I think Corey deserved better parents all the way around. Poor little guy.
Didn't CG tell her in a text, where to drop Corey off, and to just send him in? Paperwork probably showed they needed to setup an appointment regarding the "issue". But, yes...he was already angry and knew there had to be an accounting of the bruises. Breanna probably thought now with documentation CG would not dare hurt Corey again...

And, I am sure Breanna would have to have had a clean drug test to get even partial custody.

The bad vibe I get is the extended court testimony....with so many days off. Time to get to the jurors somehow and cause a mistrial. I have thought this for days. Family has deep roots. Homeland security? I just hope grandpa finally lets the chips fall on CG, family will never recover their reputation. IMO.

CG mother....a lost cause.

Didn't CG tell her in a text, where to drop Corey off, and to just send him in? Paperwork probably showed they needed to setup an appointment regarding the "issue". But, yes...he was already angry and knew there had to be an accounting of the bruises. Breanna probably thought now with documentation CG would not dare hurt Corey again...

And, I am sure Breanna would have to have had a clean drug test to get even partial custody.
I guess that could be--she may have thought documentation would deter CG from harming Corey.

I just wish she would have taken it upon herself to let CG know. Like I said, she could always mail him a copy--or slip one in his mailbox. I just don't like parents getting kids involved in this sort of thing.

The bad vibe I get is the extended court testimony....with so many days off. Time to get to the jurors somehow and cause a mistrial. I have thought this for days. Family has deep roots. Homeland security? I just hope grandpa finally lets the chips fall on CG, family will never recover their reputation. IMO.

That's a thought that never occurred to me, but if they have those sorts of ties -- who knows?

Ya know ,children will suffer the sins of their parents, then get eaten by a spider.

Ya know ,children will suffer the sins of their parents, then get eaten by a spider.
ALL opinion here:
The true "entitled" class of western society are not the people on SS, but the children of power families. CG obviously felt he did not have to be accountable for his actions. And from an early age. So important to teach correct values, and to experience accountability early in life. IMO

woman testifying about bloodwork done on April 1 and April 2 visits. States white cells were elevated. He was acidotic, lactic acid very high. these indicate someone is critically ill. Causes someone to breath very fast.

compared white blood count from Jersey shore (7.5) results to the final hospital visit the following day (29.9).

There it is. Doctor just testified that a response to trauma is a release of epinephrine causes an increase of white blood cells and glucose into the blood stream.

How was CG getting that information for his Google searches? Was he on the phone at the same time?

Jmo

She reviewed Dr. Ragasa's report and did not agree with his interpretation. staph aureus finding I did not agree with.

Post mortem CT conducted. They are not helpful and not used in diagnosis of pneumonia.

Defense is objecting because she admits she is not a forensic pathology expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member