NM NM - Albuquerque, Wht/Hisp/NativeFem 14-19, UP914, in trash bags, Levi 550 jeans, sweater, May'96

1669212520064.png
Nov 22 2022
''Police found the victim wrapped in dark trash bags and tied together with green electrical wire. They estimate that she was between 14 and 19 years old. She had blue Levi jeans, a V-neck ribbed sweater, and a black laced bra, according to APD.

To try to get more leads on the case, APD worked with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to reconstruct the face of the victim. They released their new image to the public on Tuesday.''

''APD asks that if anyone has any information that might help in the case, they reach out to APD. Those with info can call Crime Stoppers at (505)-843-STOP.''

Last edited:
View attachment 382105
Nov 22 2022
''Police found the victim wrapped in dark trash bags and tied together with green electrical wire. They estimate that she was between 14 and 19 years old. She had blue Levi jeans, a V-neck ribbed sweater, and a black laced bra, according to APD.

To try to get more leads on the case, APD worked with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to reconstruct the face of the victim. They released their new image to the public on Tuesday.''

''APD asks that if anyone has any information that might help in the case, they reach out to APD. Those with info can call Crime Stoppers at (505)-843-STOP.''

Is this a new reconstruction?! If it is then amazing because the sketch lacked depth and the clay reconstruction was... interesting. Not to say it's bad but I think it's inaccurate.

View attachment 382105
Nov 22 2022

Reconstruction on poster
UP914.jpg

Facebook post by the Albuquerque Police Department

"The Albuquerque Police Department is seeking the public’s help identifying a young female whose remains were found 26 years ago. APD is releasing a new sketch of what the victim may have looked like.
On Thursday May 2, 1996, the decomposed body of an unidentified female was found in a vacant field near 98th Street and Tower Road. At this time, there were no residential homes in the area. Included is a satellite image of what 98th and Tower looked like in 1996. The victim’s body was wrapped in dark trash bags, tied together with green electrical wire.
The female is believed to have been between the ages of 14 and 19, between 5’2” and 5’4” with light brown hair and dark eyes. She was found wearing light blue Levi 550 jeans, a v-neck ribbed sweater and a black laced bra.
APD recently partnered with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to create a facial reconstruction to depict what the young female may have looked like prior to her death in hopes of advancing the case.
If you have any information about this case or recognize the young girl in the sketch, please contact Crime Stoppers at (505)-843-STOP."

Even though I'm not really active on this thread, this case means so much to me. It's the first Jane Doe case I ever came across, years before I became active in the community. I really hope she gets ID'd sometime soon...

@othram is there any possibility in you looking into this case? I know you guys only have one NM case but anything is worth a shot, especially after so many years...

Even though I'm not really active on this thread, this case means so much to me. It's the first Jane Doe case I ever came across, years before I became active in the community. I really hope she gets ID'd sometime soon...

@othram is there any possibility in you looking into this case? I know you guys only have one NM case but anything is worth a shot, especially after so many years...
We will reach out!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back