GUILTY NM - Collin Romero, 15, & Ahmed Lateef, 14, murdered, Albuquerque, Dec 2018 *guilty* + Cayla Campos murder 2019 *arrests*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police need help locating missing 15-year-old

Romero was reported missing by his mother, Amanda Kimbrel, after she was informed that a Snapchat video had circulated showing Collins and Ahmed Lateef being beaten in the west mesa area of Albuquerque.

According to APD, The video showed Collin and Ahmed bleeding with what appeared to be broken bones.

Ahmed Lateef has a felony warrant and is an absconder of the law. Information suggests that both Collin and Ahmed were involved in a drug deal that may have gone bad in the area of Tivoli Avenue NE and Golden Gate Avenue NE.

Both subjects have not been heard from since and their whereabouts are unknown.
upload_2018-12-19_3-28-49.jpeg

Awful. Just kids being kids and trying to learn how to grow up.
(How can you see in a video someone has broken bones??:()
At least APD must know the id of one of the involved, the one who filmed it.
I looked around on FB but couldn't find much, except they'd possibly been gone a few days before the report was made.
Ahmed should be added to thread title as well. It's in MSM he's missing too!

Awful. Just kids being kids and trying to learn how to grow up.
(How can you see in a video someone has broken bones??:()
At least APD must know the id of one of the involved, the one who filmed it.
I looked around on FB but couldn't find much, except they'd possibly been gone a few days before the report was made.
Ahmed should be added to thread title as well. It's in MSM he's missing too!

If it is an open fracture of the bone (in layman's term more commonly referred to as a "compound fracture") the broken bone will pierce the skin and you can see it sticking out of the skin. It's usually from a high energy impact, more common in automobile accidents or gunshots, but a severe beating could cause it in the more easily broken bones such as the ulna and the radius.

Police say the two teens were last seen in a neighborhood near Hoover Middle School.
"This person that he was meeting was a dangerous person," said Kimbrel.

"I just want to know that he didn't suffer, and if he is out here, that it was quick," said Kimbrel.

I just hope whoever is guilty is found and put away for life. They have no right to live among the rest of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry
Back