NM - Cop Fires at Mini Van Full of Kids After Traffic Stop

The mother is totally wrong and set everything in motion in this case

The officer IMO should have never fired his weapon or smashed the window. They too acted inappropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

im OK with the window smash and would have been OK with a tazing, if someone is acting that irrationally i would start wondering if they werent kidnapping the kids or trafficking drugs or something.

i can also see how shooting would not be allowed under those circumstances, the chances of hitting an innocent child is far too great.

and yeah swampmama that full 18 minute video is a trip!

that cop showed incredible patience, i will never understand that woman's thought process, she was basically driving without a license and he is going to let her go on her way with just the speeding ticket and she is unhappy? wait, what? lol

On Monday, Farrell was again a no-show for her Tennessee court date.

This time, the Shelby County Sheriff's Office issued a failure-to-appear warrant with a $500 bond.

http://www.krqe.com/news/local/woman-in-taos-chase-misses-tn-court-date

If the police officer that fired his gun at the mini van had struck and killed anyone in the car, would it have been considered a justifiable shooting? Not being snarky at all. I am just wondering if the officer would have faced charges. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back