GUILTY NM - Gary & Linda Haas, both 61, killed by escapee, Quay County, 2 Aug 2010

I was just reading this on Yellowstone.
snip
Authorities say it's now believed Province has separated from McCluskey and Welch.

I wonder where Province separate from them at?
so now heading North. I sure hope they catch theses monsters before thay can harm anyone else.

Going to look to see if we have a scanner link.

Absolutely horrible. If they get to Mexico, Mexico will not extradite them if US wants to impose the death penalty.

I wonder about that since they are Amceican citizens. Now, if they are Mexican, they would not extradite them. I would think they would want to get rid of them and let the USA deal with them ... but you could be correct.

snip
Authorities say it's now believed Province has separated from McCluskey and Welch.

so now heading North. I sure hope they catch theses monsters before thay can harm anyone else.

I was wondering the exact same thing. When did they separate?

snip

I found these:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1649

I wonder about that since they are Amceican citizens. Now, if they are Mexican, they would not extradite them. I would think they would want to get rid of them and let the USA deal with them ... but you could be correct.

US would have to promise to not seek the death penalty before Mexico would extradite.
Of course right now authorities do not believe they are headed to Mexico.

Mammoth Hot Springs
Webcam image provided by:
Yellowstone National Park - USDA

that busy webcam

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/lake_havasu/leads-trickle-in-as-police-hunt-for-ariz.-escapees

According to this article, McCluskey and Welch were spotted on Saturday near Gardiner, Montana, just north of the Wyoming border. I presume this is why they think they have split up from Province.

The article also mentions that Casslyn Welch has visited Canada at least several times and has some familiarity with it. That is why they think it's possible that she and McCluskey are headed north to the border.

In the video at the same link, they mention that McCluskey and Welch were spotted at the northern end of Yellowstone, but that Province was spotted at the south end of the park.

US would have to promise to not seek the death penalty before Mexico would extradite.
Of course right now authorities do not believe they are headed to Mexico.

Canada? if they are in Yellowstone.

Learning more here in New Mexico. The truck and camper were seen on the Stuckies video at 2 in the AFTERNOON and the truck was seen about 15 minutes later on the same video without the camper. Very scary that it all happened this fast in broad daylight. Those convicts are bad, bad, bad, and I hope they find them fast before they do it again.:furious:

No sound!

ETA has sound now, had to tweet them to tell them!

I am happy to hear they got the one, but the other two sound like they are delusional with the "Bonnie and Clyde" comment made during conference. Very scary stuff, hope they find them soon.

McCluskey and Welsh think they are Bonnie and Clyde per the Marshall.

Marshall said they will be on McCluskey like a cheap suit!

Many leads. Province had with him a small sign with "Casper" written on it.

Not ruling out the possibility they could head towards Canada.

U.S. Marshals: 1 of 2 inmates captured

PHOENIX (AP) - Authorities say 1 of 2 inmates who escaped from Ariz. prison has been captured in Wyoming, U.S. Marshals said.

The U.S. Marshals office says Tracy Province was arrested with a handgun early Monday in northwest Wyoming, about 60 miles outside of Yellowstone National park.

Another inmate and a suspected accomplice were still on the lam.

more at link

http://www.kold.com/global/Story.asp?s=12949197

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike