NM NM - Isaac Rubio, 11, Missing Again for 3rd time in 6 weeks, in danger due to age, last seen 2800 block N Roadrunner Pkwy, Las Cruces, 14 Aug 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1692186664697.png

Las Cruces Police Facebook:

Police Seek Missing 11-year-old Las Cruces Boy

Police are asking for the public’s help locating an 11-year-old Las Cruces boy who has been reported as a runaway and, because of his age, could be in danger if not located soon.

Isaac Rubio was last seen on the evening of Monday, Aug. 14, on the 2800 block of north Roadrunner Parkway. He was last seen wearing black shorts, a black shirt and white shoes.

Rubio is 5-foot-3-inches tall and weighs approximately 110 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of 11-year-old Isaac Rubio is asked to call Las Cruces police at (575) 526-0795.

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico (KVIA) -- Las Cruces Police are searching for 11-year-old, Isaac Rubio, who ran away from his home Monday evening. This is the third time Rubio has been reported missing this summer.

He was last seen on the evening of Monday, Aug. 14, on the 2800 block of north Roadrunner Parkway. He was last seen wearing black shorts, a black shirt and white shoes.

I agree with every poster here. Someone needs to step in and find out why this child is so troubled. I expected to discover that he was a low functioning autistic child, etc The only hope I could give was alarms on doors and windows and geotrackers, but if this child is habitually running, there's an issue and someone needs to help him.

I don't know what is happening with this kiddo but I hope someone dig deep and finds out why, at 11, he is a chronic runaway. One of these times he goes awol something bad is going to happen.
I so too wish someone would do a deep dive and figure out what’s going on, but being that this has happened several times, he’s a boy, a minority, etc MOO on that, I highly doubt anything will be done. Life is so so unfair.

I so too wish someone would do a deep dive and figure out what’s going on, but being that this has happened several times, he’s a boy, a minority, etc MOO on that, I highly doubt anything will be done. Life is so so unfair.
Wasnt he the child that a teacher or coach was interested in helping or had knowledge of? Or was that another lost boy who kept running?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back