NM NM - Pepita Madalyn Redhair, 27, Albuquerque, 27 Mar 2020

Another missing Native American woman. Her case was updated today in The Charley Project with additional Details of Disappearance.

Then boy and girl have the stereotypical argument and girl walks off. (Why in these stories is it always the girl who walks off?) Lets see, then girl's phone is sold to someone else about a week after she is last seen but she was not the seller. And boy is not a suspect. I'm fairly certain I've read a similar version of this short story before, but the names were different.

Pepita's case was on DISAPPEARED last night. I hope others were as outraged and motivated as I was watching the episode. I am bumping this so others can catch her episode and maybe we can get something going.
LE's handling - or NOT handling - of her case is tragic. Not surprising, APD would not show their face when asked for an interview.

Pepita's case was on DISAPPEARED last night. I hope others were as outraged and motivated as I was watching the episode. I am bumping this so others can catch her episode and maybe we can get something going.
I just saw it today. Wow, was the ball ever dropped on this case! It’s totally outrageous! Pepita deserves a real investigation.

APR 24, 2023
“It's been three years. Mentally, physically, emotionally, my life has changed with all that together,” King said.

Her life is now focused on finding her daughter.

“It does hurt. It does. It took me a while. Took me a long time. But I still, you know, have to face this. And I accepted that she's missing,” King said.

King and other families rallying for missing, murdered, Indigenous people held signs, chanted, and marched from Tiguex Park to the District Attorney’s office, the courthouse and Albuquerque City Hall.

I'm only just learning about this case and haven't seen the documentary. Was the man who had supposedly bought her phone, complete with her service still active, ever located and interviewed?

Just another example of how missing Native Americans - and Canadians - seem to go unsolved at a rate that is higher than our general population.

IMG_6773.pngIMG_6774.pngI don’t know if this is the ex boyfriend but he was arrested this year on another charge but not with this case. Great bodily harm? He could have done something to Pepita but has not said anything. I pray for her safe return soon, 3 years is too long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back