GUILTY NM - Sasha Marie Krause, 27, murdered, Farmington, 18 Jan 2020 *arrests*

There is Julia Vicente 59 and Cecelia Finona 59 still missing with Sasha thats 3 in less than a year . Julia was walking home then poof shes gone . Cecelia Finona hubby is a clergyman . Yes its kinda scary.
Wow! All in Dan Juan County?

Last edited:
View attachment 234175
(Hopefully this loads ok as it's my first time posting a pic)
But this is the Google map of the zoomed out view of the two points where she was found somewhere between. You can see that the white/greyish areas are the two Reservations close by. With one being super close to the one monument. Makes one wonder if the perp intended to leave her on this land thinking (in error) that it was protected.

But now that I learned that FBI has jurisdiction regardless, kinda takes that theory away. Perhaps it was as simple as it wanting her to be found for as long as possible and hoping that animal life/weather would aid in destroying any evidence.

I did learn that there are a group of people who do love there in that area (called the 40s) and not too from there another group of people live there as well. So maybe it's not as desolate as one (who's not local) may imagine it might be.

First thought in my mind when I heard where she was found was Valentine Sally.

Body of missing New Mexico woman found in northern Arizona

This article contains new details.

It was previously said that she had left, parked at the church to get books and went missing from there. Seems like they are now thinking she may not have left her home on her own or willingly? Could be bad wording by media.

Body of missing New Mexico woman found in northern Arizona
Just quoting from the article you linked to add the part you are talking about.

San Juan County authorities have been treating Krause’s disappearance as suspicious, checking her cellphone records and bank statements, and interviewing those who knew her. Searches by ground and air near where she lived turned up no sign of her.

Krause lived close to the church with other women who were known to travel together. She also taught Sunday school, was seemingly happy, wasn’t struggling financially and had a good relationship with her parents, Harcrow said.

She disappeared after eating dinner with her roommates but without her wallet, money, her driver’s license or car, indicating she might not have left on her own or willingly, Harcrow said.

“Based off her leaving unusually and being found dead in a remote location, our office is comfortable saying we’re treating it as a homicide investigation,” Harcrow said.​

A missing Mennonite woman from New Mexico was found dead 250 miles away - CNN

SABBM:

(CNN)A Mennonite woman who went missing from New Mexico last month was kidnapped and murdered, the San Juan County Sheriff's Office said.

Police talked to community members after Krause's disappearance who said they had noticed an "unknown vehicle parked at the back of the church," the missing person's report shows.
One woman told police that she noticed a white SUV, minivan or pickup truck, at the back of the church at around 8 p.m. -- the time Krause left her home.
Another witness said around the same time, he was walking around and noticed "a white smaller SUV take off at a high rate of speed leaving the compound."

Missing Mennonite Woman’s Body Mysteriously Found Near Volcanic Crater In Arizona — 300 Miles From Where She Vanished

SABBM:

However, detectives are puzzled as to how Krause’s body wound up so close to the Sunset Crater National Monument near Flagstaff —nearly 300 miles away from the settlement in Farmington, New Mexico where she was last seen. As of Thursday, law enforcement said there were no suspects in the case or any indication of a motive in Krause’s slaying.

“I think it’s all just kind of a mystery right now,” Coconino County sheriff’s spokesman Jon Paxton toldKSAZ-TV. “Once we get a cause from the [medical examiner], that’s really going to lead us forward.”

Meanwhile, law enforcement officials in New Mexico described Krause as a “selfless,” deeply devoted Christian, who taught Sunday school classes at the remote Mennonite compound where she lived.

“She lived a life of service,” Harcrow said. “She was very Christ-like and had a great relationship with the lord.”

Apart from being profoundly spiritual, Krause was also described as “brilliant.” She wrote music and poetry, and was fluent in French and Spanish, Harcrow explained.

The public information officer said that the 27-year-old was originally from Texas and had no family in the area.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard the cause of death yet? This case has got me stumped.

No cause of death. No new MSM articles. There is a memorial service today at 4pm MST at Farmington church. There is a call in number if anyone wants to listen to the service that information can be found elsewhere online (I don't think I can post it).

I'm not stumped. I'm just waiting. I think LE has their suspect and is hopefully building a case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back