NM NM - Tara Calico, 19, Belen, 20 Sept 1988

I am convinced that investigators know everything except the precise location of Tara's body. I am also convinced that the chief perpetrators are dead. I do think that there is at least one accomplice after the fact who is still alive. I know that there is no statute of limitations on murder, but I don't know whether the statute of limitations applies to accomplices after the fact.
Well, apparently - based on today's info - you were onto something.

Hey everyone, I have been think and want you genuine opinion. Am I jumping the gun here? Like I should I really say its basically solved and we should get a name in a week. Is this jumping to conclusions to fast? perhaps i should chill out because im not the detectives, news or press spokesman. Sorry after I re-read my comments I began to wonder if im getting a bit arrogant and assuming. Thanks so much.

Content Note: At the link above there is a PDF that contains investigative reports from various LE working on the Tara Calico cold case over the years. What witnesses describe is a premeditated murder of Tara Calico, and not an accident as rumored. PDF is 22 pages long and includes description of what happened.

Trigger Warning: abduction, alcohol, assault, drugs, homicide, police corruption, rape, sexual assault, sexual assault - group, suicide
its wanting a card number even w free trial which is a nope. any way to access it otherwise or skip giving card info?

Oh they got them. This is all signs of basically a solved cold case and letting us know but cant officially say it. hopefully we will get the name or names of who did this terrible act within a week or so.
I hope so. They didn't share new information but of course that could be for legal reasons.

Hey everyone, I have been think and want you genuine opinion. Am I jumping the gun here? Like I should I really say its basically solved and we should get a name in a week. Is this jumping to conclusions to fast? perhaps i should chill out because im not the detectives, news or press spokesman. Sorry after I re-read my comments I began to wonder if im getting a bit arrogant and assuming. Thanks so much.
I think you are expressing your opinion, that's not arrogant. I hope you are correct.

Submitting to DZ for possible charges:

I remember when this happened. I am just a couple of years older than Tara, and it really brought the danger of violent crime in small town New Mexico home. I remember all of the rumors through the years, and after Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted did not lead to any arrests, I kind of lost hope. Just the thought we might find out what happened to Tara is encouraging, and I am absolutely gobsmacked at the idea there is a potential for charges. This is...I don't even know how to describe it.

These 4 men are dead. How does this story jive with the Sheriff talking like the perpetrators are alive? If the perpetrators are in fact not alive, then the press conference was misleading.

The PC was so odd. They could have just released a statement announcing this news.

These 4 men are dead. How does this story jive with the Sheriff talking like the perpetrators are alive? If the perpetrators are in fact not alive, then the press conference was misleading.

The PC was so odd. They could have just released a statement announcing this news.
Deputy Rivera is still alive, isn't he? I think that he will be one of the people charged.

I'm not sure who the red-headed perp was or whether he is still alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back