NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if NBC had something to do with the counselling....the now defunct marriage enhancement thing was run by Anglican Church's Marriage Encounter...found a link for it weeks back, with his name in amongst it all but can't locate it at the moment. They may have removed it considering what's happened.

yes I thought it had something to do with the church.. I tend to think it would not be NBC..at least I hope not. Kind of a conflict of interest and I wonder if they could not be entirely honest and open when it was GBC father and Allisons Father-in-law. I don't know just doesn't seem right to me. But just MOO.

Keentoknow, 3 phone calls a week do not look like a big privilege to me, sorry. I opened your link and read some of the stuff, but still fail to see why a common prison cell is better than PW. Anyway, if Gerard gets to live in a psycho ward, is it possible to send him a print from outside? I would like a copy of this to hang on his wall. :nurse:

Stone Cutting, or The Cure of Folly, by Hieronymus Bosch, 1488-1516.

bosch.jpg

Keentoknow, 3 phone calls a week do not look like a big privilege to me, sorry. I opened your link and read some of the stuff, but still fail to see why a common prison cell is better than PW. Anyway, if Gerard gets to live in a psycho ward, is it possible to send him a print from outside? I would like a copy of this to hang on his wall. :nurse:

bosch.jpg

could you also stick in a big photo of one of those hairy grubs..just cause..:)

That would make sense, it wouldn't surprise me if the stetch was a therapy exercise meant to help Allison in someway...

Drawing, writing, painting are common practice in therapy, sometimes these activities don't have a 'point' per say but a healing factor...

Could it be that Allison wanted to get some evidence (photos) of GBC+TM affair for her future legal actions or something? A plan/sketch would be of assistance in this case. JMO.

Waching that video clip again, of Gerard and Olivia... we know he knew where she was, that she was dead. And that as Bruce Overland, he had just probably sent off an email to Ms McHugh.

and he couldnt get it right.. how hard is it to play the grieving husband of a missing wife?? he had time to practise it. Time to work out a narrative, complete with facial and hand gestures.. He couldnt even do the dropped lip thing right..

In his defense he had just suffered a BRI (butterfly related injury) and it would have been hard to focus on other issues

bosch.jpg

3 phone calls are a privilege. stuff up and they are gone....then no contact with the outside world.

Grannie what makes you think he would be in a psycho ward? He knows right from wrong.....he just needs to keep it in check.

You could deliver the print to him yourself.

Thankyou Jillie i don't know what i did wrong. I just made up a display pic with Allison and some sunflowers. I was going to put it in my display pic but obviously it didn't work :(
Its beautiful ANGEL1.

i had another play with photoshop, adjusting the contrast so people can see it. agreed it looks like a welt, and it is bigger at the top ... as i play with the image the top of it disappears last

no.1 is cropped and increased to 200%, the next the levels adjusted and third with a circle for those still not feeling it LOL

Attachments

• gbcscratch2.jpg
    gbcscratch2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 60
  • gbcscratch3.jpg
    gbcscratch3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 63
  • gbcscratch4.jpg
    gbcscratch4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 83

Well you could always post him a pic...lol.

ARTHUR GORRIE CORRECTIONAL CENTRE

Postal Address: Locked Bag 1300, Sumner Park QLD 4076

Or deliver it in person....lol

VISITOR INFORMATION

http://www.thegeogroupinc.com.au/pdfs/AG visitors.pdf

no.1 is cropped and increased to 200%, the next the levels adjusted and third with a circle for those still not feeling it LOL

I can see it alright! There's a definite welt/scratch on his neck. So unless he's been wearing a tight, hand-knitted skivvy neck jumper from Mummy, I'm not sure how you would get a prominent scratch like that? Unless you've been wrestling a rather large, unruly caterpillar :floorlaugh:

COD - I read earlier in this thread someone thought that Allison wouldn't have been buried without a COD. I don't think that is quite correct. My understanding is that the COD could be "undetermined" and still would be released for burial. Can anybody who knows about this clarify for us please?

I so hope her daughters didn't hear her if he (allegedly)strangled her and I hope if he did that she died quickly (but I don't think she did :() JMO - :jail:

Re the welts on GBC's neck, it seems odd that it appears in one shot and not another. Makes me think that maybe he scratched himself at some point during the interview? The redness and appearance of the welts makes me think it was a recent scratch, not something that happened hours and hours ago.

i had another play with photoshop, adjusting the contrast so people can see it. agreed it looks like a welt, and it is bigger at the top ... as i play with the image the top of it disappears last

Thank you for doing this. However, is it not just the crease lines on the neck of a 41yo male?

I can see it alright! There's a definite welt/scratch on his neck. So unless he's been wearing a tight, hand-knitted skivvy neck jumper from Mummy, I'm not sure how you would get a prominent scratch like that? Unless you've been wrestling a rather large, unruly caterpillar :floorlaugh:

hehehe ... i wondered if it was a wrinkle or something too because of how it follows the contour of his neck but the middle certainly looks raised because of the shadow either side.

actually here's one more for ships and giggles, inverted. it certainly stands out. I think there may be another one slightly above it. maybe that's what the neck beard was in aid of.

Attachments

• gbcscratchinvert.jpg
    gbcscratchinvert.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 55
hehehe ... i wondered if it was a wrinkle or something too because of how it follows the contour of his neck but the middle certainly looks raised because of the shadow either side.

actually here's one more for ships and giggles, inverted. it certainly stands out. I think there may be another one slightly above it. maybe that's what the neck beard was in aid of.

That is a creepy photo but I can see what you are saying!

Re the welts on GBC's neck, it seems odd that it appears in one shot and not another. Makes me think that maybe he scratched himself at some point during the interview? The redness and appearance of the welts makes me think it was a recent scratch, not something that happened hours and hours ago.

... perhaps OW hit him and scratched him when she found out what really happened to ABC?? :floorlaugh:

Thank you for doing this. However, is it not just the crease lines on the neck of a 41yo male?

A crease would be one dark line, not darker areas with a lighter one in between. Have a look at this one where I upped the contrast for his bandaid/ringworm/perfect circle of something on his forehead. I obviously can't say for sure it's a welt, it just doesn't look like a crease or wrinkle to me. It could be an old scar. Pretty mean one!

Attachments

• gbc2.jpg
    gbc2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors