NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still to learn who brucey's #3 girlfriend is...#2 is in Sydney...where's #3??

It isn't me that's for sure lol :floorlaugh:

I know he is wrong for having an affair but wouldn't you think the ladies would have realised he had a wife and daughters?? I feel that they are just as bad as him in that way. I can understand how Allison felt :( My ex husband had girlfriends behind my back. That's why i moved to Queensland because i found someone that loves me more than anything in the world.I can't stand men that want to have affairs!!! I'm wondering if any of GBC's woman were married too???

Poor Allison :tears: :( :(

Does anyone think TM knew that he had intentions of killing?

Well, according to court documents he couldn't afford a divorce (which I don't get, half of nothing's nothing right?). He basically implied they would be together somehow That translates to something sinister IMO.

If the rumours are true, she's would be the only pawn afforded immunity.

Silly bugger. While this may come across as crude, my Mother always referred to men + affairs as having 'snatch fever'. Some will do anything where female attention (i.e. sex) is involved.

GBC had bad case of snatch fever.

I don't recall how long they were married but why would he jump straight into another committed relationship, especially with someone who put demands on him? You would think once he had a taste of freedom from a marriage that he would be protective of that freedom.

My first post! Long time lurker! Maybe GBC enjoyed the adulation he got from his women and felt a frisson of excitement at how he lived a secret life that only he knew about? Could this be a symptom of some type of personality disorder????

:moo:

Surely she wondered how he was going to get out of his financial mess?
Did she contact Police or did they contact her?

Well I am thinking she did not spill until they told her about the other 2 he had going..
'What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday.'

http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-conducting-ongoing-affair-at-time-of-wife-allisons-death-was-in-debt-and-had-inquired-about-her-life-insurance-police-affidavits-lodged-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Well, according to court documents he couldn't afford a divorce (which I don't get, half of nothing's nothing right?). He basically implied they would be together somehow That translates to something sinister IMO.

If the rumours are true, she's would be the only pawn afforded immunity.

Silly bugger. While this may come across as crude, my Mother always referred to men + affairs as having 'snatch fever'. Some will do anything where female attention (i.e. sex) is involved.

GBC had bad case of snatch fever.

It costs to lodge a divorce papers. And then he would have maintenence for the girls.. Don't know what he thought though if he thought he was going to get away with murder(allegedly) he still would have to be supporting the girls.

Well I can see one award for GBC this year, he must be streets ahead of any other contender for the 2012 Darwin Award, has there ever been a more stupid murderer in recent history?
The irony of having a google search of "self incriminating" being one of the pieces of evidence against him.
And wouldn't it be another irony if some of family who aren't involved in this change THEIR name back to Clay to hide any association with GBC

My first post! Long time lurker! Maybe GBC enjoyed the adulation he got from his women and felt a frisson of excitement at how he lived a secret life that only he knew about? Could this be a symptom of some type of personality disorder????

:wagon:

He could not afford a divorce, he allegedly told her, but he would work things out so they could be together, the police court papers say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

:maddening:

Such a sinister comment. If he'd allegedly promised to be with her by 1 July but could not afford a divorce, surely TM must've wondered what he meant and asked? What a sordid mess. My heart aches for those 3 little girls and I feel angry that the repercussions of their fathers actions will be with them for life.

I'm getting tired of waking up in the morning and repeating the rules over and over. And when I read the tons of alerts in my box, I see most of the rest of you are tired of it also.

I've removed 4 posts already in THIS thread with name calling and name variations of the players in this case.

Knock.it.off.

And do not write the moderators when you get a time off for it. The warnings have been made to the point of ridiculousness.

Can't help thinking that TM is going to have one hell of time raising HER children now. I'd imagine any respect they may have had for her has flown right out the window. IMO More young victims to the list. IMO

Well, GBC was prophetic in his message to TM - "I will be separated by 1 July."

Separated by strong bars and locks!

No wonder his business was going down the drain - he didn't have time to sell any houses he was too busy with the ladies!!! Poor Allison she probably had to put up with that all her married life. I bet she had no confidence. She only stayed in that marriage obviously for her girls. Sometimes its just not worth it. Anyway enough now I am going to donate $200.00 to her beautiful girls tonight. They will need all the financial help they can get. I hope the Dickies know that there are alot of people out there who admire them for their dignity. I certainly do - The girls are in great hands and I think Allison would be happy about that.

Can't help thinking that TM is going to have one hell of time raising HER children now. I'd imagine any respect they may have had for her has flown right out the window. IMO More young victims to the list. IMO

...and her parents also

I'm getting tired of waking up in the morning and repeating the rules over and over. And when I read the tons of alerts in my box, I see most of the rest of you are tired of it also.

I've removed 4 posts already in THIS thread with name calling and name variations of the players in this case.

Knock.it.off.

And do not write the moderators when you get a time off for it. The warnings have been made to the point of ridiculousness.

Kimster I did not see the posts you are talking about..but if it refers to 'Bruce Overlander' it was a name reported in MSM that GBC called himself to his mistress..http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-conducting-ongoing-affair-at-time-of-wife-allisons-death-was-in-debt-and-had-inquired-about-her-life-insurance-police-affidavits-lodged-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

As I said, did not see the posts you refer to, so not sure if that is the name, and hope I'm not out of line saying this.. just thought you may not be aware.

Yes I do and there are many like him out there, I'm afraid. As a woman, I mean I am VERY afraid!

Welcome to the group! :welcome:

Hi mothergoose I didn't realize TM had children too, do you know if she is single or married? This has ruined so many innocent lives :(

Well I can see one award for GBC this year, he must be streets ahead of any other contender for the 2012 Darwin Award, has there ever been a more stupid murderer in recent history?
The irony of having a google search of "self incriminating" being one of the pieces of evidence against him.
And wouldn't it be another irony if some of family who aren't involved in this change THEIR name back to Clay to hide any association with GBC

haha, I was just thinking before "This is one dumb man." To an extent it does look planned, but wouldn't you think he'd be a bit smarter than this? Googling stuff like that, ringing insurance about the policy. I mean, c'mon, really? Who does that?

Kimster I did not see the posts you are talking about..but if it refers to 'Bruce Overlander' and a name for GBC mistress.. they were actually names reported in MSM that GBC and his mistress called each other..http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-conducting-ongoing-affair-at-time-of-wife-allisons-death-was-in-debt-and-had-inquired-about-her-life-insurance-police-affidavits-lodged-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

As I said, did not see the posts you refer to, so not sure if those are the names, and hope I'm not out of line saying this.. just thought you may not be aware.

He called himself Bruce Overlander but what did TM call herself?

The evidence that was presented at the bail hearing seems to indicated a premeditated crime IMO. I think this must be one of the most poorly planned pre-planned murders in history. Could he have been more stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419