NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do remember someone saying they saw 2 people putting something in the back of one of the cars. Someone else said something about all car doors open. And another person said something about police presence at the house the night before she was reported missing.

I remember reading that.

On the missing persons website for ABC, which I can't find ATM, there were varius pertinent news articles. One said GBC has suffered a breakdown after the car crash and was hospitalized for 2 days. Another said ABC's car was at home (it wasn't at the showgrounds). Sorry for not providing the link again this time.

Someone else mentioned allison's car being @ the showground? which IMO was prob. not so..

Not many of us left from Day 1.. feel like we're going in circles. I tried to locate Maverick.au's theory posts, but so many , can't?

LOL. looking for a running in circles smile, but found this one instead.. :liar: Is that a scratch I see?

DunnoZo...most of Maverick.au's posts were in first & second threads...anyway, here's all of his posts...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5703050

That came from the member Radster...

#544 05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Radster
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

I'm new so this may have already been covered. I've been told GBC walked in to Indrops police station on the same day as his car accident and said "I'm sorry". The officers there were like, "For what exactly". He then left. Now he was obviously pretty shaken at the time so he could have meant "I'm sorry I've pranged my car up the road, now you'll have to do some paperwork", or "I'm sorry this search is taking up so much of your time and resources" (remembering that GBC was always extremely outwardly "polite") or "I'm sorry I killed my wife". I realise this event seems to make little sense (if he confessed, then what are we all still doing here?) but I have been told the EXACT same story now by three people close to events and so now I'm thinking there may be some substance to it. Any thoughts? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't think he "walked into Indrops police station" as he was taken to hospital where he spent a couple of days.

Well it's possible he did actually, there's a little police beat station RIGHT where he crashed the car. Only a matter of steps away

Well it's possible he did actually, there's a little police beat station RIGHT where he crashed the car. Only a matter of steps away

Somehow I just can't see the "little bit hurt" GBC toddling over the road to police station...lol...

Meanwhile, a Department of Community Safety spokesman confirmed paramedics treated a man (Mr Baden-Clay) on Sunday afternoon after he crashed his car into a bus station outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Musgrave Rd.

He said the man suffered "very minor injuries".

"He was treated with very minor injuries and initially had sore ribs," the DCS spokesman said.

"He was taken to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

RE: witness about the caterpillar. I wonder if this is why he went to see a Doctor the day after reporting her missing and a day before his accident at Indoorapilly? To have a medical practioner as his witness?

RE: witness about the caterpillar. I wonder if this is why he went to see a Doctor the day after reporting her missing and a day before his accident at Indoorapilly? To have a medical practioner as his witness?

Someone (apparently local) said that they knew GBC had gone to the doctors because of an infected wound .... I have had a seriously infected spider bite, which had to be treated medically, therefore it is possible that any sort of insect/kreepy krauly bite could have been infected and needed antibiotics. IMO.

I've tried to keep up with all the threads since GBC's arrest, so if anything below has already been brought up, my apologies.
The committal hearing is 2 weeks from today. I've had a quick look at the site, and if I'm reading it right, it's all about the prosecution presenting a case for the Magistrate to decide IF there is sufficient evidence for a trial. The defence cross examines but (if I've read it right) doesn't present a case. The accused is then asked by the magistrate whether they are pleaing guilty or not guilty- which would means that GBC will be there. My question is: will information about the prosecutions evidence be released ?

Somehow I just can't see the "little bit hurt" GBC toddling over the road to police station...lol...

Meanwhile, a Department of Community Safety spokesman confirmed paramedics treated a man (Mr Baden-Clay) on Sunday afternoon after he crashed his car into a bus station outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Musgrave Rd.

He said the man suffered "very minor injuries".

"He was treated with very minor injuries and initially had sore ribs," the DCS spokesman said.

"He was taken to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

Hahaha. If he did in fact toddle in I can imagine him saying sorry, sorry for crashing the car! I probably would

I've tried to keep up with all the threads since GBC's arrest, so if anything below has already been brought up, my apologies.
The committal hearing is 2 weeks from today. I've had a quick look at the site, and if I'm reading it right, it's all about the prosecution presenting a case for the Magistrate to decide IF there is sufficient evidence for a trial. The defence cross examines but (if I've read it right) doesn't present a case. The accused is then asked by the magistrate whether they are pleaing guilty or not guilty- which would means that GBC will be there. My question is: will information about the prosecutions evidence be released ?

Yep it sure will! Will be very interesting indeed

Are you perhaps allowed to say it's just a rumour ie don't present it as fact, and then we can decide for ourselves? Does anyone know?

Mine came from a gf who knows a helper at the school where the children are but has no doubt been proven to be heresay, hence the apology. It was not the first time I had heard the hands rumour but this too proved to be false.

Therefore I shall shut up and post no further gossip:what:

Apparently longer-term custody decision in Family Court today. Don't know details.
Everything crossed for Dickies all the way
X

Really he wouldn't have needed to walk in, they would have walked out to him! It's right there. The police beat.

Can the Defence ask for details to be supressed?

Apparently longer-term custody decision in Family Court today. Don't know details.
Everything crossed for Dickies all the way
X
:please:

Yep it sure will! Will be very interesting indeed
Cheers !!
Oh my, I can only wonder at the evidence that hasn't been presented, and they may go more into the second charge of interfering with a corpse.
I was (even more) horrified when I heard that second charge, and I know there's been a lot of talk about what was actually meant by 'interfering'.

That gives me the shivers. Yikes!

Do you know who started the thread ? KJ
And when she joined ws and why? A murder occured in NZ ?
I got shivers when I saw this post too ? And other posts? :what:

I think that's the million dollar question. I would think that, unless the Judge orders a suppression of the info, then the media will report from the Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer