NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't saying that doctor was you. I was merely referring to the post
about corrupt doctors.

By the way, I thought you said you did know GBC and had property dealings with him.

Sorry - my attempt at ironic humour fell a bit flat. No it wasn't me, and I didn't think that you were suggesting that at all.

And our family has had property dealings with GBC and Century 21. Purely at a business level. Never met him socially apart from buying burgers from him at the Show....

By MSM we know that 'self incriminating' was googled between those times. Now ain't that interesting.

Yes interesting isn't it...also interesting, astounding really is this little bit...

9.34am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched 'psychiatrists Brisbane West' on his phone

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywqNZfHX
-----------------------

So only a couple of hours after he reports Allison missing there he is googling away about psychiatrists....instead of getting off his backside, getting out there & searching for a "missing Allison" he's busy googling to try & save his own backside. I guess that's why he was just a salesman.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

I find the second text message particularly weird, in that if he was that worried about her by this stage, why would he even bother to mention in his text that he was dressed?

And then calling the police only 35 minutes later. Why wouldn't he go and look for her first? He could have called his folks to come look after the girls while he went and looked for her, IMO

Me too and why did she need to know he was making lunches? What was that about?

Both messages are weird to me actually.

Sorry for posting like crazy at the moment. Last question til you all get up.

My question is how does someone clean up that amount of blood? Blood stains are very hard to hide. How would the seats in the car have dried once clean and wouldn't the water used to clean leave that damp dog smell.
If there was that amount of blood involved how would one not get it on their hands without wearing cleaning gloves?
If there was indeed blood involved IMO there would need to be another helper to clean up before morning.
If this is Allison's blood then this is indeed worse than most of us ever imagined.

Lastly to the posters with other thoughts, IMO it is the "TONE" you use that will get others offside. It's not WHAT you are saying but HOW. (I know,I know. I am guilty of posting before I think often)

Firstly, the fabric seat would have been folded down, so no blood.
Secondly, that type of car has a removable rubber mat that could have been there when A was placed there and removed and (somehow) disposed of later.
Yes, where are the gloves?
Yes, who was the helper, though really he possibly had a lot of time to clean up.

9.34am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched 'psychiatrists Brisbane West' on his phone

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1ywqNZfHX

Could he have been trying to look up a psychiatrist that he thought ABC may have been going to, given that she may have had some problems with what was going on in their lives? If he really was worried that she hadn't shown up at home?

I sometimes use Google rather than the White Pages if I'm not sure of the name or the spelling of a business, for example.

Just a thought....

Hi
First time post. I'm at work so have not had time to read all the posts but could someone please reply to me to let me know:
1) What do they think was her cause of death? or what is the consensus on this forum?
2) Why is it that his father refuses to talk to police regarding the facetime call?

OHMIGOD - that's hysterical :D

MOO

Nigerian Doctor: I am most horrendously shocking in the heard that your son is being herewith accused of a crime most heinous. Let me assure in most strongish terms that I am of full support in your sons right to be freedomed. I would most generously like to give you from the the funds of my Uncle the deceased Nigerian King the means of assuring your eminent son, the most expedious means of freedom. I have at my disposal $20.8 million and will happily send you $50,000, with more to follow. All I ask in return is that you deposit $12000 to the account of your nearest FedEx office (account details attached), as the funds are being held up by lawyers wishing to be paid and your deposit will allow full access to these funds.
Yours faithfully
Nigerian Doctor.

MOO

BBM.
EXACTLY!!! Would these pro innocent posters please give us another direction instead of just saying think otherwise.

They do attempt to and then we say we're only allowed to sleuth the POI. Catch 22!

Could he have been trying to look up a psychiatrist that he thought ABC may have been going to, given that she may have had some problems with what was going on in their lives? If he really was worried that she hadn't shown up at home?

I sometimes use Google rather than the White Pages if I'm not sure of the name or the spelling of a business, for example.

Just a thought....

A shrink? At that time of the morning? Wouldn't he be phoning friends and family to see if anyone had heard from her? But no, he's googling a shrink.

Sorry, that's ridiculous. MOO.

Yes interesting isn't it...also interesting, astounding really is this little bit...

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywqNZfHX

I think he would have two possible explanations for searching for psychiatrists - one being that his wife may had been attending one and he wanted to get in touch or concerned that his wife may have suicided and needed to get counselling for the kids lined up.

Hey Nads,
Does this work something like DORMICUM? I've taken Dormicum 3 times just prior to dental surgery, but each time, I was given a proper prescription which specifically stated ONLY 2 tablets. The 1st to be taken 30mins prior to my actual dental appointment (and STRICTLY without driving afterwards!) and the 2nd on arrival at the dental surgery. They work like magic! The first two times, I actually fell asleep in the waiting room (early morning despite a GOOD night's sleep too!), & had no idea where I was when I was awoken by the nurse and apparently didn't hesitate to follow her & do precisely whatever was asked of me. I never once felt pain, nor left the surgery with ANY bad or fearful memories either. IT WAS AWESOME! :)
I've since heard of 1 or 2 folk who take them NIGHTLY in order to induce sleep ~ OMG! :what: & others who take them after their meal on a long distance flight. They don't leave one feel all groggy & spaced out either.
Just curious!

Sorry, that was the extent of my knowledge. But Mr Google could help you!

What if, one of the mistresses got tired of waiting and she dunnit? Lots of other things can be explained as coincidental.

GBC could have seen "pleading the fifth" etc watching TV and wondered what it meant. I'm guessing Law & Order SVU is on up there Thursday nights too? Knowing that an intimate is always suspected first in these cases, maybe he was worried. It does happen that sometimes they get the wrong person. Knowing that he would be #1 suspect, I was looking elsewhere and thought it could be someone else.
It you didn't do it, there would be no need to be worried. You'd be preoccupied that your wife was missing! That is, you would be thinking of her and what to do, not thinking of yourself and googling the 5th Ammendment, Self Incrimination etc.

Firstly, the fabric seat would have been folded down, so no blood.
Secondly, that type of car has a removable rubber mat that could have been there when A was placed there and removed and (somehow) disposed of later.
Yes, where are the gloves?
Yes, who was the helper, though really he possibly had a lot of time to clean up.

I think he had a lot of time to clean up but was a crappy cleaner...12 hrs is a lot of time!!

There was only a 12-hour window in which Mrs Baden-Clay could have been killed and her body was found just 14 kilometres away.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/mistress-claim-in-brisbane-killing-20120622-20tji.html#ixzz1ywvcEyJx

Hi
First time post. I'm at work so have not had time to read all the posts but could someone please reply to me to let me know:
1) What do they think was her cause of death? or what is the consensus on this forum?
2) Why is it that his father refuses to talk to police regarding the facetime call?
NBC has the right to remain silent, just as he son did. All that is required is your name and address. QPS had a search warrant for the house, but still he can, and did remain silent.

Welcome.

Sorry for posting like crazy at the moment. Last question til you all get up.

My question is how does someone clean up that amount of blood? Blood stains are very hard to hide. How would the seats in the car have dried once clean and wouldn't the water used to clean leave that damp dog smell.
If there was that amount of blood involved how would one not get it on their hands without wearing cleaning gloves?
If there was indeed blood involved IMO there would need to be another helper to clean up before morning.
If this is Allison's blood then this is indeed worse than most of us ever imagined.

Lastly to the posters with other thoughts, IMO it is the "TONE" you use that will get others offside. It's not WHAT you are saying but HOW. (I know,I know. I am guilty of posting before I think often)

wasn't one of the items found at Kholo gloves? ( which is where the gloved van guy w/mullett scenario came in. I believed in a flannel shirt) a water bottle.. (SIM card since discounted) but they never discounted gloves.

It you didn't do it, there would be no need to be worried. You'd be preoccupied that your wife was missing! That is, you would be thinking of her and what to do, not thinking of yourself and googling the 5th Ammendment, Self Incrimination etc.

Yep I know, just exploring other alternatives, keeping an open mind.

It doesn't look good for GBC though.

Nigerian Doctor: I am most horrendously shocking in the heard that your son is being herewith accused of a crime most heinous. Let me assure in most strongish terms that I am of full support in your sons right to be freedomed. I would most generously like to give you from the the funds of my Uncle the deceased Nigerian King the means of assuring your eminent son, the most expedious means of freedom. I have at my disposal $20.8 million and will happily send you $50,000, with more to follow. All I ask in return is that you deposit $12000 to the account of your nearest FedEx office (account details attached), as the funds are being held up by lawyers wishing to be paid and your deposit will allow full access to these funds.
Yours faithfully
Nigerian Doctor.

MOO

Quite beautiful.

Just to add, I googled his same enquiry about psychiatrists in Bris west and got 'About 1,690,000 results'.
Well that's really going to narrow it down, right?

NBC has the right to remain silent, just as he son did. All that is required is your name and address. QPS had a search warrant for the house, but still he can, and did remain silent.

Welcome.

With recent developments regarding late night video call Mr Nigel Baden Clay is obviously now a person of interest to the Police...

Attachments

• nbcpoifix.JPG
    nbcpoifix.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics