NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg - they say everyone in the world has a doppelganger - you are mine - your story is almost identical to mine - lol....

I found this on thread 1- posted by Alicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwijayne
Also further along there is Mt Crosby, a State Forest and even a Lake. The thing in this area there is plenty of places to hide something or someone.
I'm out this way and I kept getting eerie feelings around Kholo Creek overpass. I know it probably sounds silly, but its the 'what if.'

Kalamityk, I've just been back through thread 1 and I can't find where Kiwijayne mentioned Kholo Creek Overpass. Would you mind popping in the link to this comment? It's a great observation by the initial poster and fantastic find by you :)

I think in one of the news reports (possibly one of the ones where he didn't get bail) i seen something mentioned about if this goes to trial Does anyone know what happens if it doesn't go to trial?? I'm trying to find the link but not having much success

If the Judge at the Committal Hearing establishes that there is not enough evidence, he will be released and the charges dropped. If at the Committal Hearing, the Judge decides there is enough evidence to got to trial, GBC will be asked to enter a plea. If he pleads "guilty", then there is no trial but just a sentencing hearing. If he pleads "not guilty", then a trial date is set.

Omg - they say everyone in the world has a doppelganger - you are mine - your story is almost identical to mine - lol....

Oakington, hi and welcome! It helps people to follow your posts a bit better if you press the 'quote' button on the relevant post that you are referring to or responding to. That way other posters know what you are referring to. You can then enter your response above or below he quoted text. For dummies like me it's helpful :)

See how silly I am, I didn't even mean to post the symbol in the header!!! Sorry :/

Another thought I had is that GBC might have made the enquiry about the insurance claim when the body was found under duress from his legal team who were worried about how he was going to pay for their services. If so it makes them all look grubby. MOO

If the Judge at the Committal Hearing establishes that there is not enough evidence, he will be released and the charges dropped. If at the Committal Hearing, the Judge decides there is enough evidence to got to trial, GBC will be asked to enter a plea. If he pleads "guilty", then there is no trial but just a sentencing hearing. If he pleads "not guilty", then a trial date is set.

Thankyou for explaining that i have no idea when it comes to legal talk lol :banghead:

Another thought I had is that GBC might have made the enquiry about the insurance claim when the body was found under duress from his legal team who were worried about how he was going to pay for their services. If so it makes them all look grubby. MOO

I don't think so, because his lawyers would know that this would be very incriminating for GBC.

I don't think so, because his lawyers would know that this would be very incriminating for GBC.

Who ever said they even like him or want to defend him if he can't pay? Not saying they dialed the insurance company for him. Thinking he needed some cash to keep them on side. MOO

I keep thinking about the sketch of TM's home, that was apparently done by GBC and found in Allison's journal...

"-Entries in Allison's journal on April 18 and 19 talked of the affair and a hand drawn map of Ms McHugh's home was allegedly done by Baden-Clay - proving, the crown alleged, that they had been speaking about his relationship with another woman."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/security-sweep-ahead-of-gerard-baden-clay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

Why would that sketch be there in her journal? All I can think of is that either Allison found the drawing, and put it there, but more likely that it was one of the many sadistic, cruel things GBC did to Allison, in order to cause her grief. I can't for the life of me see how this could be a councelling exercise?

I was involved with a classic sociopath for a few years, over 20 years ago. (he was even professionally diagnosed as such, many years after I left him)
He had many other women in those years, some of whom admitted it to me, and a few that were caught in the act. The strange thing was he often used to drop hints and info to me about these women, things like what their house was like, their clothes/appearance, even little things like what perfume they wore. With one he even left her lacy undies on the passenger seat of our car lol, but definitely with the aim of me finding them. It was less than subtle game playing, although there was never a direct admission of the affairs, even when questioned. It was overall just another attempt from him to mind f--k me.

Some people like this seem to almost relish in causing suspician, while denying things to the bitter end.

Who ever said they even like him or want to defend him if he can't pay? Not saying they dialed the insurance company for him. Thinking he needed some cash to keep them on side. MOO

The way I see it, is that he is accused of murder. No insurance company will pay anything at this stage. Insurance companies conduct their own investigations, which in this case is just following what the Court is doing. IMO.

Why would that sketch be there in her journal? All I can think of is that either Allison found the drawing, and put it there, but more likely that it was one of the many sadistic, cruel things GBC did to Allison, in order to cause her grief. I can't for the life of me see how this could be a councelling exercise?

I had some weird, weird counselling with my now ex. Totally and utterly surreal.
As a child, my father had yelled at me a lot and yet one counsellor we saw said that it was totally ok for my ex to yell at me in our sessions and to let out all his anger... I was terrified.
The next counsellor said it was not ok.... and he should not do it because it was abusive... which was great.... But then she had totally weird methods and at one point we ended up in a session doing 'sandplay' ... which is something they usually do with children.
For me, having him draw a plan to his woman's house in a session wouldn't be such a far stretch. As the cheated on spouse, sometimes you have questions that you need answering... some of them are very odd questions.
My charming ex cheated on me with someone when I was pregnant... but denied it all the way through. I wanted intimate details of what their relationship was like but of course, he said they only ever kissed. Uh yeah, right.
When you're being cheated on, you're not rational.

I am so hoping that Mr. Danny Boyle is a total ace prosecutor. And it is interesting that Davis didn't get his supression wish for their case. I am wondering what information the prosecution will present and how they will run their case. I wonder if the defense guys are trying to get GBC to plead guilty??????

I was just doing some detective work about the names on the list that was published from the other site. And noticed that the respondents were previous and perhaps work colleagues that would have probably had to give character representations for GBC - from memory I think you need to get people to write a spiel about how long you have known them and that they are good person etc.

These are listed below from what I can come up friends of GBC from FB and also old colleagues from the real estate cliche. The one in green I couldn't find any info on. The blue ones are respondents and would anyone have any idea what they would be responding to? (Maybe I have go this the wrong way round the respondent and applicant thing.)

8 21/06/2012 Affidavit PA NEGEREVICH Respondent
9 21/06/2012 Affidavit PJ RODDICK Respondent
10 21/06/2012 Affidavit PB CRANNA Applicant
11 21/06/2012 Affidavit TE CRANNA Applicant
12 21/06/2012 Affidavit IL THOMAS Applicant
13 21/06/2012 Affidavit P NEGEREVICH Respondent

LauraMars

People like this have no respect for anyone who loves them. They see it as a fault. MOO

Just made my donation to Allison's Children Appeal. I'm so glad the Courier Mail printed the details. I keep thinking about those girls and their grandparents who never thought they'd be in the situation of raising 3 children and having to provide for their education and living expenses. 3 kids are expensive as we all know. I know they will get some support, but it's still an uphill struggle to provide for them in their retirement.

I just hope the Dickies found some comfort and faith in the cricket day and the responses from the community.

I had some weird, weird counselling with my now ex. Totally and utterly surreal.
As a child, my father had yelled at me a lot and yet one counsellor we saw said that it was totally ok for my ex to yell at me in our sessions and to let out all his anger... I was terrified.
The next counsellor said it was not ok.... and he should not do it because it was abusive... which was great.... But then she had totally weird methods and at one point we ended up in a session doing 'sandplay' ... which is something they usually do with children.
For me, having him draw a plan to his woman's house in a session wouldn't be such a far stretch. As the cheated on spouse, sometimes you have questions that you need answering... some of them are very odd questions.
My charming ex cheated on me with someone when I was pregnant... but denied it all the way through. I wanted intimate details of what their relationship was like but of course, he said they only ever kissed. Uh yeah, right.
When you're being cheated on, you're not rational.

Unfortunately, I think there are many people out there calling themselves "councellors" without the proper qualifications - this is just my very personal opinion. Also, in my personal opinion, these counselling sessions are stretched to continue lining the pockets of the councellor. I only believe in "mediation" in the sense of having someone neutral present while the two parties let out their feelings and talk without yelling, screaming, abusing, etc.

I thought he'd crashed the car to give himself time to think away from the police. MOO.

In the last thread, someone mentioned divorce was expensive. Not if you're bankrupt or receiving Centrelink (government assistance in Australia).
My ex husband was a narcissist. I can completely get how BC presents this 'charming' man to people.
When my marriage finally fell apart, my ex had moments of extreme anger where he subjected me to hideous verbal abuse. He would stand on my doorstep, yelling how I had broken his heart, how I was a b**ch, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*... he suggested I had become a prostitute which was how I was 'surviving' without him.... 'I hope you're not doing anything which will embarrass the family...' he said.
He told everyone in our local and small community that i was a pathological liar and that I was mentally unstable - and that he was going to have our children removed from me.

Nearly 5 years down the line, it is me who's active in our community, who has the children living with her other than two weekends a month, who runs a small local business, who has a wide network of friends. He... is not doing so great. I survived his abuse and his lies, rebuilt my life.

Whilst I lost all my friends (his friends actually), I also lost my family support because they could not get their heads around that the person they thought they knew could be as I said he was.
They sided with him because if I reported anything he'd done to me, they'd ring him up and he'd lie through his teeth about how I was ill and unstable. And they fell for it because he was a 'nice man'.

Ironically it was only when he decided he wouldn't pay his child support to me did my family start to believe he wasn't so nice. It all comes down to money.

BC could have declared bankruptcy, could have got some gov assistance and as a result, could have applied for a free divorce or greatly subsidised. Also, his wife who also could have received Centrelink benefits if he'd left her. Single parent income, free divorce. It's what she paid her taxes for.

The nice man I originally thought I married doesn't actually exist. It's just a 'charm offensive'. Therefore it's highly credible for his family to be sticking up for him, his sister etc, because they simply can't believe he can possibly have done it. It's only when the evidence is indisputable will they finally start to doubt the story. They are all going to have a very hard time over the coming months.

THIS was the post I was referring to re doppelganger - I DID press the quote button, but it didn't bring this one up...

I keep thinking about the sketch of TM's home, that was apparently done by GBC and found in Allison's journal...

"-Entries in Allison's journal on April 18 and 19 talked of the affair and a hand drawn map of Ms McHugh's home was allegedly done by Baden-Clay - proving, the crown alleged, that they had been speaking about his relationship with another woman."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/security-sweep-ahead-of-gerard-baden-clay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

I was involved with a classic sociopath for a few years, over 20 years ago. (he was even professionally diagnosed as such, many years after I left him)
He had many other women in those years, some of whom admitted it to me, and a few that were caught in the act. The strange thing was he often used to drop hints and info to me about these women, things like what their house was like, their clothes/appearance, even little things like what perfume they wore. With one he even left her lacy undies on the passenger seat of our car lol, but definitely with the aim of me finding them. It was less than subtle game playing, although there was never a direct admission of the affairs, even when questioned. It was overall just another attempt from him to mind f--k me.

Some people like this seem to almost relish in causing suspician, while denying things to the bitter end.

I'm glad you were able to get away from him. It must have been very difficult to fathom out why he was doing and saying what he did, and wondering whether you were the cause of some of it. At least you were given a reason, although it couldn't erase what he had done to you. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288