NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this has been posted, sorry if it has.

http://video.couriermail.com.au/2252186523/Legal-twist-in-Baden-Clay-case#.T_FMqNiA-SU.facebook
Legal twist in Baden Clay case

IN THE NEWSROOM: Hot shot Gold Coast lawyer is trying to get access to Gerard Baden Clay as preparations are made for the next chapter in the defendant's legal case.

Thanks Amee, note the title CM used includes what I bolded?

"Preparations for a new chapter in legal defense" seems to be a blatant hint there is to be another go at bail with new legal challenger.

Hence using this (new legal) as a reason to initiate it....

Thoughts people...this has got stagnant for us ...imagine the accused will keep trying to be special again......IMO

but Churches of Christ Head Office of Queensland comes up right at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Rafting Ground Road. barely 600 metres down the road from GBC's house.

Hmmm - don't know where that would be? The intersection of Brookfield Rd and Rafting Ground Rd is where the big Brookfield Produce Store is, and across Rafting Ground Rd from that is the Vet and a small private house - rented I think? There is a little Uniting Church right at the intersection facing back down Brookfield Rd (We got married there), and the property on the other side of Brookfield Rd is a big cattle farm where the house is almost finished a major renovation (used to belong to a little old lady who ran the farm single handed until she was well into her 90s).

When I Google Churches of Christ, Queensland, the head office comes up with the 41 Brookfield Rd address - the one I mentioned earlier, as being up near the Kenmore Mail Centre, just down the hill a couple of hundred metres from Kenmore Village. That's the head office as well as the residences. I don't know what you're looking at on the intersection with Rafting Ground Rd...

EDIT: Oops - I just got done with catching up reading the threads AFTER Minni posted the quote above. Sorry if I've duplicated the info - I see that point was answered subsequently, but before I posted this one.

I understand your point. I personally think there was too much done (clean-up scene, clean-up car, dispose of body, etc.) for it to fall in that category. JMO.

So, are we up to pre-meditated sleep-killing?

Can see it now...

GBC (looking around in a dazed fashion, stifling yet another fake yawn) "Err, I think I killed someone but I HAVE cleaned the car - just a little bit"....:floorlaugh:

No, I think you are right.. I think if it was the case NBC was out and about, and expecting a call, he would have to know he could have wi-fi access there(library near by?).. Do think if it was planned you wouldn't have risked not having the access.

The other thing is, there are apps and hacks that can be used so WiFi isn't necessary and facetime can be used on 3G.

Hmmm - don't know where that would be? The intersection of Brookfield Rd and Rafting Ground Rd is where the big Brookfield Produce Store is, and across Rafting Ground Rd from that is the Vet and a small private house - rented I think? There is a little Uniting Church right at the intersection facing back down Brookfield Rd (We got married there), and the property on the other side of Brookfield Rd is a big cattle farm where the house is almost finished a major renovation (used to belong to a little old lady who ran the farm single handed until she was well into her 90s).

When I Google Churches of Christ, Queensland, the head office comes up with the 41 Brookfield Rd address - the one I mentioned earlier, as being up near the Kenmore Mail Centre, just down the hill a couple of hundred metres from Kenmore Village. That's the head office as well as the residences. I don't know what you're looking at on the intersection with Rafting Ground Rd...

Its the same as my initial confusion. The address as you said is 41 brookfield road. But when you go onto google maps with it, it comes up as where Minni said and where it took me.. I got mixed up with it also. Until I realized the street number did not correlate and you mentioned it being near the Kenmore mail centre.

I've found that happens sometimes when I have looked up addresses, google maps does not always take you to the correct address.

Yes, its shows up right at the produce store, but I believe it is just a google map mistake. It says 41 brookfiled road but the little pushpin is on the rafting ground road corner. Ijust thought for a minute there was two locations

Yes, they were certainly very charitable, kind men. Mum used to joke that they'd just sit around watching tv, having a beer and passing the hat around. The funny thing was, my other uncle was Catholic, so one Freemason, one Catholic, they were brothers.

I had a dear Uncle also in Freemasons.. we used to tease him about the 'rituals' they had. But I see nothing sinister..at least from his side, he was a very charitable, civic minded, kind man. He was not aligned to any particular religion or church. I never viewed Freemasons as being involved in the church. maybe I was unaware. but I was surprised when posters were linking them back in previous threads. As I never saw that with the group. I know they were involved in alot of charity type stuff (reminded me a little of Rotary or that sort of thing- maybe I was wrong in that sort of view of them?) MOO

Are you enjoying the rain and cold in one of the coldest places I know? Bit of a change from Qld eh?

Sure right about the coldest place. Sheep are frozen. The kelpie did not jump in dam. That said it all.

Allison is well remembered down here as well. She is the queen of hearts nation wide I think.

Mystery solved...

if you go to Google Maps then enter 41 Brookfield Rd, BROOKFIELD - that will show you that the Churches of Christ head office is, in fact, the Produce Store. I wonder if they know that down there? ;) I was there this morning and didn't notice anything vaguely religious about the place!

However, if you put in 41 Brookfield Rd KENMORE - you get the right place. Same label too.

And it IS in Kenmore. Not Brookfield.
:what:

No, I think you are right.. I think if it was the case NBC was out and about, and expecting a call, he would have to know he could have wi-fi access there(library near by?).. Do think if it was planned you wouldn't have risked not having the access.

Ummmmmmmm with respect UT, from the movie "The Castle" (IMO) ya dreamin'. :floorlaugh:

That old fart wouldn't know and we know there is no wifi available at the bustop from any govt site close....back to sleuthing why they are silent no excuses saying he is clever enough.....IMO lol.

He apparently was seen there at a very odd time, all buses finished running for ages and the witness gave QPS the evidence....so IMO he had already had the call and they drove there, and he waited to be picked up easily without a phone.

I reckon sister and/or mum continued to house to mind kids and tidy up....JMO.

Mystery solved...

if you go to Google Maps then enter 41 Brookfield Rd, BROOKFIELD - that will show you that the Churches of Christ head office is, in fact, the Produce Store. I wonder if they know that down there? ;) I was there this morning and didn't notice anything vaguely religious about the place!

However, if you put in 41 Brookfield Rd KENMORE - you get the right place. Same label too.

I did not enter 41 Brookfield Road Brookfield. I entered Churches of Christ Brookfield road Kenmore and it still took me to the produce.

I also put in 41 Brookfield Road Kenmore, and it still took me to near the corner of Brookfield and Rafting ground road- near the produce.

Ummmmmmmm with respect UT, from the movie "The Castle" (IMO) ya dreamin'. :floorlaugh:

That old fart wouldn't know and we know there is no wifi available at the bustop from any govt site close....back to sleuthing why they are silent no excuses saying he is clever enough.....IMO lol.

He apparently was seen there at a very odd time, all buses finished running for ages and the witness gave QPS the evidence....so IMO he had already had the call and they drove there, and he waited to be picked up easily without a phone.

Totally agree

I had a dear Uncle also in Freemasons.. we used to tease him about the 'rituals' they had. But I see nothing sinister..at least from his side, he was a very charitable, civic minded, kind man. He was not aligned to any particular religion or church. I never viewed Freemasons as being involved in the church. maybe I was unaware. but I was surprised when posters were linking them back in previous threads. As I never saw that with the group. I know they were involved in alot of charity type stuff (reminded me a little of Rotary or that sort of thing- maybe I was wrong in that sort of view of them?) MOO

My experience is the same as yours. I didn't link it to a religion either. I saw the mention of them being anti-catholic but I never saw any animosity or anything like that and that's why I mentioned my Catholic Uncle. If that's right, I never saw any examples of it.

No offence Berry. I was agreeing with the poster(Ozazure) who said you would not risk being out and about to take a wi-fi call if you did not have the wi-fi access. I agreed you would need to know you could have access, not roam about hoping to get the access.. So really don't know where you are coming from there.

Do we know there is no wi fi access there? Somebody mentioned there is.(library close by?- I don't know).. Additionally, we wouldn't know what he would know in regards to that. MOO. (Don't believe I was making excuses for anyone, and as none of us know, think we are all able to have our MOO's ;))

I think it would be considered sleuthing as you mentioned. Yes he was apparently at the round about at an odd time. I also know a poster on the QPS facebook site mentioned seeing something odd at approx 12:30pm at that roundabout.. Hence my wondering whether it was NBC as other posters have mentioned. this time is also not far off when the Facetime call allegedly took place.

After clean up!

Thats why the toys would have been placed back into the car to cover up. Have been looking for the media link to where Allison's friend said that Allison was to deliver some things to her on the way home from the conference.

My experience is the same as yours. I didn't link it to a religion either. I saw the mention of them being anti-catholic but I never saw any animosity or anything like that and that's why I mentioned my Catholic Uncle. If that's right, I never saw any examples of it.

Apparently any religion or political discussion is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge.

Is there anybody out there (perhaps Dr Watson) who can say if information contained in notes regarding Allison's files of health professionals (GP's), allied health professionals (e.g. counsellors) can be revealed to the prosecution ... or does doctor/patient privacy go to the grave? Asking this because I read on another site a rumour that ABC attended a counselling session 3 weeks' prior to disappearance. The session was intended as a joint one, but GBC didn't front, and the rumour goes that ABC got distressed, cried and conveyed different ways that she was being abused by GBC. I know that my own health professionals and allied health professionals could join up a lot of dots if my life came under scrutiny.

Mystery solved...

I typed in church of christ, brookfield road, kenmore, and google maps directed me to the corner of brookfield road and rafting ground road.
at least we all know where it is now!

This is what Squizzy wrote regarding NBC at bus stop. This was a few threads ago......

That was me some time ago. A local who knows the family saw NBC at the bus shelter late that night{not sure of exact time around 11 or 11.30 I believe}. Since she knew him and it seemed extremely odd she stopped and asked if he was ok {Initially thought he may be drunk} He said he was ok so she let him be. very reliable info. its just i wasnt told the exact time.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member