NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou!
wow, i think it does look like there is a white face!! how terrible if this rumour is true!

I don't think you can see her face in that image. I don't believe she has a bag over her head.

I have tweaked the image in photoshop by upping the resolution and sharpening. I have put pointers to what I see in the image.

This is what I see in the photo... Her body position is that her feet are pointing to the Brisbane Rv, and her head is pointing up Kholo Cr. I see her torso and head face down. I see from her hips down, that they are side on, with knees pointing to the water. Her feet are down at the Brisbane Rv

Attachments

• bridge.pdf
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 121
Just looked at the geocache website again, and yes the Kholo Creek cache is still in place. I'll try and find Kimster's posts about it before linking, in case it's a no no.

I agree Keyboredom - your local friend seems to be quite correct with their trumours. You know I love the car sighting at Anstead! But the Captiva (?) at the Showgrounds is a little hard to continue believing because of the report that both cars were found at home.

However, there are atleast two 'stories' that I have heard locally and then have continued to hear on the outskirts of Brisbane. I don't know whether these rumours are popular as they are kind of 'out there' or because they are extremely and unfortunately very true. I will wait for the outcome on them.

So, I'm open to the Captiva (?) being at the Showgrounds - maybe GBC couldn't/didn't think he'd get it cleaned in time and thought to dump it down the road and then later did a panic and drove it back up - splashing heaps of bleach/mould killer around the wheel covers inside the car? He thought that this would be suffice.

So what would be the reasoning behind leaving the car at the show grounds I wonder, if this is true?

- so as not to disturb sleeping children upon return after 4am?

- to make it look as if Allison has driven herself out, met someone, the incident occurred then this person splashed some bleach around then drove her car back and left it at show grounds so as to not disturb sleeping GBC? Were keys left in car I wonder?

- so as not to alert neighbors to early morning car movements (although parking at the show grounds would likely draw more attention)?

Edit to add: In addition to the Baden-Clay scouting connection, wasn't there a link somewhere on a C21 website that mentioned geocaching? I would never be able to find it (the link). Sorry if this has already been covered.

yes, i think someone mentioned there was a geocache site outside gbc house as well?
shame we dont have an index with key words with reference page numbers!

OK - found the geocache thing - thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

For those interested, here is the page describing the terrain and how difficult it is to get to that geocache:

http://geocaching.com.au/cache/gc2d7dc

And here is the description of the geocache by the folks who placed it there:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gc2d7dc

I should mention that the little creek that joins Kholo Creek just upstream from the bridge, near the bend in Kholo Creek is called Ugly Creek.

So that may explain why the kayaker was going up into Kholo Creek. But from the descriptions of people trying to get to the cache, the terrain doesn't seem likely to be easily got to, especially with a body.

Unless she was thrown over the bridge. I am really interested to find what injuries she would have had from the autopsy - apart from a chipped tooth....

QUOTE=DrWatson;8114768]OK - found the geocache thing - thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

For those interested, here is the page describing the terrain and how difficult it is to get to that geocache:

I should mention that the little creek that joins Kholo Creek just upstream from the bridge, near the bend in Kholo Creek is called Ugly Creek.

So that may explain why the kayaker was going up into Kholo Creek. But from the descriptions of people trying to get to the cache, the terrain doesn't seem likely to be easily got to, especially with a body.

Unless she was thrown over the bridge. I am really interested to find what injuries she would have had from the autopsy - apart from a chipped tooth....[/QUOTE]

:twocents: dropping?

OK - found the geocache thing - thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

Unless she was thrown over the bridge. I am really interested to find what injuries she would have had from the autopsy - apart from a chipped tooth....

Although, maybe it is not as tough as you think. One guy had a fused ankle and got down there...and then there was this family:
Hairyfrog We had fun finding the site. It was a real adventure for the kids and our dog and the last part provided a real thrill for the kids. I had to balance to reach down and locate the Geo. This was our 2nd search and we wrote Hairdog in the log rather than Hairyfrog - just a small mistake. Remember there a Bull sharks in the river and one slip may provide lunch.

Lots of others found it as well, seemingly without a canoe.

I'm in the camp that thinks she was PLACED down there...probably with some difficulty, but definitely with the intent that she be found, but not immediately.

I don't think you can see her face in that image. I don't believe she has a bag over her head.

I have tweaked the image in photoshop by upping the resolution and sharpening. I have put pointers to what I see in the image.

This is what I see in the photo... Her body position is that her feet are pointing to the Brisbane Rv, and her head is pointing up Kholo Cr. I see her torso and head face down. I see from her hips down, that they are side on, with knees pointing to the water. Her feet are down at the Brisbane Rv

thankyou for that. i can see your description, but im still not really convinced, i see the very white areas each end and centre, one of which to me could still be her head. i find the photos of her body so hard to decipher and amazed that people can see where everything is.
so, thankyou again, you are probably right, i just cant shake this plastic bag over head rumour, and to me it makes sense as an instant thing police see when they find her, immediately knowing she was murdered without obvious external injury to the body.

verbatim from Objection to Bail Affidavit, dated June 19:

“Lawfully intercepted telephone calls on one of the defendant’s phone lines supports that the defendant has used his parents to assist him in covertly contacting Toni McHugh on his behalf.” from aussiecriminals.com.au site

That family is as stupid as Gerard, wouldnt they think that their phones and homes are bugged...duh lol.

Just looked at the geocache website again, and yes the Kholo Creek cache is still in place. I'll try and find Kimster's posts about it before linking, in case it's a no no.

I think that the geocache was mentioned first by the kyacker who found Allison's body. He was looking for the geocache, but found Allison's body instead.

Am marginally computer incompetent so can't put in the link, but it should be in any news report quoting the kyacker.

Yes it became a no no as it mentioned other names not related to Allison's case...

Kimster's post...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8023808&postcount=42"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19[/ame]

I think that the geocache was mentioned first by the kyacker who found Allison's body. He was looking for the geocache, but found Allison's body instead.

Am marginally computer incompetent so can't put in the link, but it should be in any news report quoting the kyacker.

I've not seen any reports which mention the canoeist was looking for geocache....there has been nothing further in reports about him.

It was suggested on here by another member that perhaps that was what he was looking for.

Hi Lulu
This photo is a screen dump from a video. There were a number of photos published in the MSM all later withdrawn as well as a number if MSM video clips. Her face is where you have her ankle and she appears with her legs drawn up and her hands tied behind her back. In other words the white part is where her face is. This could be for a number of reasons (her face was blocked out in this video, or there is indeed a plastic bag covering her face, or another reason not clear to me).

I've not seen any reports which mention the canoeist was looking for geocache....there has been nothing further in reports about him.

It was suggested on here by another member that perhaps that was what he was looking for.

From my memory it was an assumption that the canoeist was looking for the geocache. But a brilliant assumption. A member contacted crimestoppers just in case the location of the geocache was significant. I also remember a link was posted where the Century 21 organisation were sprouting the joy of geocaching.

(and I know some say kayak, some say canoe)

Yes it became a no no as it mentioned other names not related to Allison's case...

Kimster's post...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

Thanks Marlywings, I do remember a bit of hoo-hah with certain aspects of those discussions.

Just did a search and there are still dozens of mentions of the geocache thing back in early June, so I hope it's still OK that we've mentioned it again today.

It was interesting that some people mentioned there were also cache sites at the Scout ground itself, and opposite the Baden-Clay house (showgrounds?)

Haven't confirmed the other two sites though yet.

Marly

The canoeist said something about being excited (or the equivalent) about finding the "cache". From memory, he didn't use the word "geocache". WSs were perplexed by this because at first reading it appeared that he was refering to Allison as "the cache" - obviously a very inappropriate thing to say. However, a WS said that the canoeist was most likely referring to finding the geocache, because there was one near where Allison was found. So, he wasn't being insensitive and inappropriate.

When I've got some time this evening, I'll endeavour to find some relevant quotes.

Hi Lulu
Her face is where you have her ankle and she appears with her legs drawn up and her hands tied behind her back. In other words the white part is where her face is.

poor darling :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member