No footprints in the snow

Jayelles, if I may use your last sentence as a starting point.......

jameson is merely an (arguably) amusing figure......

aussiesheila said:
I thought there was a live spider not a dead one, but heck how would I know.

I also thought there was a smudge on the wall under the window and above the suitcase as well as pieces of broken glass on top of the suitcase and floor. It seemed logical to me that someone must have pushed the suitcase to underneath the window so that he could step on it and reach the window opening, then as he pulled himself up he scraped his shoe on the wall and once up on the window ledge knocked some pieces of broken glass that had been left there from the time that John Ramsey broke the window, down inside the room and onto the suitcase and floor.

Ooooh, green grass under the grate edge, haven't heard about that before.

You are correct in some of what you suggest. But disregarding an intruder, so we can speculate. Fleet White , as has been proposed of JR, went down to the basement on his own soon after arriving. He found broken glass and moved it to the ledge, he was also down on his hands and knees searching on the floor, to facilitate his search he moved the suitcase. Then he states he looked in the wine-cellar but did not see JonBenet's body at this point in time!

So just as JR had the opportunity to relocate JonBenet to the Wine-Cellar, then so did Fleet White!

The big Q to answer would be, why was FW incredulous at finding the black tape, that had been on JonBenet's lips?

To speculate further may amount to libel so I'll leave it at that!

capps said:
Quote from jayelle:
"jameson has posted photos which she took a year after Jonbenet's murder showing the "melting patterns" of snow around the house. I would like to point out that jameson's photos prove nothing about the morning of 26/12/96."

Jayelle,

I don't understand why you keep referring to things that Jamson has to say. I think it is fairly safe to say that most posters in this forum take what Jameson has to say with a grain of salt,and that is why we don't go into her site,or mention what she has to say in this forum very often.

I pretty much understand the patterns of melting snow.IMO,the cop that checked out the footprints in the snow,had no idea at that time what was going on in that house,he had no allegience to the Ramsey's or an intruder.He just reported what he saw ... no obvious fresh prints in the snow at the time he checked it ... no more,no less.And I believe him.
Capps,

When it is appropriate to do so, I give the source. That is the correct thing to do. Someone reading this forum might want to see the photos I am referring to - and they will know where to look.

A member of jameson's raised this point :-

Makes no difference when da snow fell, Anon. Snow melts where da sun shines and "don't where the sun don't." If'n the sun shines on the southside, the snow gwana melt--'less'n the temper-a-ture is butt-friggin' cold. SNIP
http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1257.html

Actually, I believe it does matter when the snow fell because the time of day determines ground temperature - and therefore how likely the snow is to lie on the ground. Take my house for example. The front of the house faces North East and by 2pm, the front garden will have been in shadow for a few hours. Therefore, if the snow started to fall, it would have a better chance of lying in the front than in the back where the sun will have raised the temperature by a few degrees.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back