No outcry to find the killer/Zanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and also with posters who said why no plea for Juliette Lewis and Jeff H. to come forward and where is Zachary? These people would give KC credibility. Well we know the answer. Who in the heezy do they think they are fooling?

Yes! Right! Because we KNOW why ZFG won't step forward--she would be arrested. But why in the world wouldn't Jeff and Juliette step forward to say, "Oh my gosh I've been living under a rock for the last 9 months and had no idea poor KC was in jail! She told me right away about Caylee being kidnapped by ZFG and we worked really hard to try to find her without alerting ZFG that KC was 'off-script.' We thought it was important to look only outside Orlando so our efforts would not be detected by ZFG."

I don't believe for one second that Cindy, George or Lee has ever had any information about a real kidnapper and/or the kidnapper's family, friends or anyone else because they only exist in Casey's sick, twisted mind.

Casey: "Her name is ZFG..."
George: "We're watching you..."
Cindy: "I had addresses and phone numbers. I gave them to LE..."
Lee: "I've been investigating the names you gave me..."

All paraphrased and ALL BS! The Anthony family is stuck with every lying, contradictory word they've spoken and they will all be held accountable at the trial.

I agree and also with posters who said why no plea for Juliette Lewis and Jeff H. to come forward and where is Zachary? These people would give KC credibility. Well we know the answer. Who in the heezy do they think they are fooling?

Love that word, heezy. KC would have no credibility nor would CA, GA or LA no matter who came forward. They blew that within the first 48 hours. Haven't they heard "the best defense is no offense"?:crazy:

Cindy & George know that Zanny never existed

They are also lying when they say that they believe in Casey's innocence.

After Casey murdered Caylee she moved out of the house so she wouldn't have to listen to George & Cindy asking..."Where's Caylee" every night.

After Casey moved out of the house, Cindy & George, who babysat Caylee 99% of the time, probably wanted to know.... "who was babysitting Caylee" while Casey was working.

That's when Casey invented the "Nanny" - "Zanny"

That's also the first time Cindy ever heard of "Zanny"

Cindy is lying.....It's obvious

Oh I completely agree with you...I would refuse to sit around on my arse and not follow through with consistent and REAL searches for evidence to either clear my daughter's name or to catch what murdering sicko killed my granddaughter...unless deep down she knows the real sicko is already in jail

Yes! Right! Because we KNOW why ZFG won't step forward--she would be arrested. But why in the world wouldn't Jeff and Juliette step forward to say, "Oh my gosh I've been living under a rock for the last 9 months and had no idea poor KC was in jail! She told me right away about Caylee being kidnapped by ZFG and we worked really hard to try to find her without alerting ZFG that KC was 'off-script.' We thought it was important to look only outside Orlando so our efforts would not be detected by ZFG."

Because, just a couple of days after Casey informed Jeff and Juliette Caylee had been kidnapped, they both secretly left the country to search for Caylee in Cuba, where they were involved in a suspicious car accident, and both tragically killed. So now Obama has had to go to Cuba and try to make nice so they will cooperate in this major conspiracy/cover up to make Casey go to jail.
J/K
Lanie

Because, just a couple of days after Casey informed Jeff and Juliette Caylee had been kidnapped, they both secretly left the country to search for Caylee in Cuba, where they were involved in a suspicious car accident, and both tragically killed. So now Obama has had to go to Cuba and try to make nice so they will cooperate in this major conspiracy/cover up to make Casey go to jail.
J/K
Lanie

haha - don't give them any ideas.

J/K
Lanie

:rolling: :highfive:

Maybe Jeff and Julliette are Cindy and George/ Lee.

I wouldn't be surprised if the A's try to say Zanny is most likely dead as of now. You know those A's..as soon as they feel it's best to avoid providing information about a certain person, they kill them off (think Caylee's dad).

The defense and Casey's family still believe in Casey and that she is innocent. If it were my daughter and I believed her, then #1 on my priorities list would be in FINDING ZANNY. So why doesn't the talk shows, media and attorneys during deposition ask:

1. What action plan do you have in place for finding Zanny?
2. What progress has been made?
3. Whom is actively looking for Zanny?
4. Tell us everything you know about Zanny and how can we help find her
5. Detail your efforts in finding Zanny
6. Detail ALL traces of Zanny when she was baby-sitting Caylee including phone records, check stubs, addresses etc. etc. etc.

Instead of appearing on talk-shows and Opera, they should be contacting America's Most Wanted and telling everything they know about Zanny and have the public help find her.

Does anyone have any information on what the family / defense has done to actively look for Zanny?

If there is NO EFFORT on their part in finding Zanny then why should anyone believe them, the defense or Casey. Then even worse, they are not helping Casey at all because they are trying to make the public look like blind fools and for this, Casey will pay the price!

Exactly! And can we get a sketch done? How in the world can this woman be a part of KC and Caylees life for so long... but yet there is not 1 single picture of her. KC had tons and tons of pictures of her partying and sexually assaulting a burrito... but she had no pictures of this woman, who she claimed she knew for years and was a friend. No pictures of her and Caylee? No pictures at all? C'mon... Oh well, there was that one photo of Zanny's apartment at Sawgrass... oh wait, no thats not Zanny's house... but its set up just like it. Same thing right Casey?

There is no ZFG, No Juliette Lewis (unless you are talking about the actress), there is a Jeff Hopkins... but of course thats not THE Jeff Hopkins KC told. Its always someone else... How many Jeff Hopkins does KC know?

KC made up this elaborate lie... I don't believe she ever expected to be called out on her lies. Ever hear that expression... I say it to my son all the time... "One lie leads to another lie, which leads to another lie... and before you know it you live a lie" Sad.

JMO...I think the A's have come to terms that KC did it. At first hoping that it was an accident, that she was too afraid to tell anyone. Then poor Caylee's body was found, duct tape an all. At that time they probably were hit with reality.
Had to come to terms that they raised a monster, beating themselves up for "where did they go wrong?" GA...goes over everything in his head, all the things he felt he "should" have done (that hindsight is 20/20 thing that all parents do), and guilts himself into a deep depression (hence the suicide attempt).
After emotionally working through all of this. They probably now feel that they lost 1 "daughter", but still have one alive. If she can get off, then they as parents can rehabilitate her. They are afraid of losing everything, and grasping to keep what they have.
Sorry so long
I agree !!!that is my thoughts EXACTLY

I wouldn't be surprised if the A's try to say Zanny is most likely dead as of now. You know those A's..as soon as they feel it's best to avoid providing information about a certain person, they kill them off (think Caylee's dad).

I can see this. I'm thinking they're not saying too much about any ZFG to avoid another lawsuit. But, if her name wasn't really ZFG (she lied about her name or KC forgot her name due to stress) and she's dead, she can't sue.

J/K
Lanie

Yes, indeedy, KC is SOoooo important, that any and all nefarious organizations and individuals who have not hithertofor been named as zanni substitutes, shall now and forevermore be considered to be thus, especially the Cuban government.

J/K
Lanie

:floorlaugh: Of course!

I think they should do another photo lineup of ZFGs for KC to choose from, only this time include a picture of the actress who played the nanny on One Tree Hill. I'll bet we'd have a winner!

How can they find someone if Casey (who is the only one who can give them info that leads no-where) Most investigations have connections but there is no connections in this because its one great big fat LIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox