Norway Norway - Oslo - WhtFem 20-30 - Fake Name - Shot in Hotel Room - Jun'95 #2

When Jennifer ordered room service, she was wearing clothing on her bottom half that were not present at the time of her being found deceased by the hotel staff.

However the door card data shows that Jennifer’s door was not re-opened using the door card after the time of the meal being delivered.

How did her lower garment leave the room?

Did she leave the door open or ajar whilst she left the room to dispose of the garment? If so, she would have been quite noticeable as she would have to have been wearing the lower garment she was wearing at the time of death, since this was the only lower body garment she still had at the time of her being found deceased.

Another option is that she opened the door to a person who took the garment away?

Either way, something just doesn’t smell quite right about it all.

What on Earth would be the point of that, though?
What on Earth would be the point of the "test shot fired through the pillow" if you are going to kill yourself??? I never heard of a "test shot" before, have you? Don't forget to link the source.

<modsnip - rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, something just doesn’t smell quite right about it all.
Not only that, nobody who is going to commit suicide fires a "test shot". If there was a bullet hole through the pillow, it was because the murderer used the pillow to muffle the sound of the shot.

Not only that, nobody who is going to commit suicide fires a "test shot". If there was a bullet hole through the pillow, it was because the murderer used the pillow to muffle the sound of the shot.
Two problems with your statement. Anecdotally I've read that test shots do indeed happen however a quick Google search and I could not find any data to support how often it happens. And, IIRC they found both the expired rounds in this case meaning there was a separate round fired that did not penetrate her head.

I am likely to have access to a Browning Hi-Power, ammo and a suitable range next month so if anyone wants any specific pics done please post on here and I'll try to do them.

It's such a shame that DNA matching is not yet possible in Europe, but it seems word of mouth pays off. The Interpol appeal worked for this case:
UK woman Rita Roberts identified 31 years after Belgium murder

Apart from the references to Belgium, we really don't know where "Jennifer Fairgate" really came from and if her family & friends will ever come across this case. The Netflix documentary publicity surely helps but not everyone watches crime documentaries like us. I wonder why JF is not on the Interpol's appeal list. I hope more publicity is given and eventually, someone might provide more answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back