NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #2

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by tlcya, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

I’m with you that it’s a terribly (and terrible) strange coincidence. On the other hand, it also sounds a bit like someone on drugs (it is a music festival and Vegas, after all). Saying that “they’re all around us” sounds like drugs to me, and the fact that she was playing with the girl’s hair who reported it (a girl this woman did not know) also sounds like drugs to me - back in the day it wasn’t uncommon in my opinion for someone on ecstasy or similar to play with other people’s hair (I realize how odd that sounds). The lack of boundaries etc comes across strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Gooddeeds

Gooddeeds Former Member

- My lack of High Roller knowledge had me thinking there would be no generated room service bill to sign off on, sorta like an Honors Bar. Upon checkout he would receive his tally and then decide how he wanted to apply this or that.

3. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

The sheriff explicitly said he thought SP planned on escaping. He had way more than just one gun in his car from what I’ve read and heard. He prob drove himself to buy the gun and parked his car at Mandalay. Even if the gun stores have surveillance, it’s very likely it was written over by the time LE requested it. Many businesses do not keep security tape footage longer than a day or so bc it’s expensive due to multiple cameras taking up a lot of space on a server.

4. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

In my experience you still sign off on it. Tjer s no such thing as an honors system with gamblers sadly IME. And FWIW we do always tip cash, I’ve never noticed if it has a line item on the bill for a tip, but then again at the time I’m getting room service I’m not really looking to scrutinize a bill I’m not going to end up paying for

5. Gooddeeds

Gooddeeds Former Member

-Good point!!! Or give up cash like a tasteful and grateful guest would do.

6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please continue HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.