NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly would he think he could have escaped? He was on 32nd floor, it's not like he could have jumped out. Did he plan to shoot then leave the room quickly, but security guard destroyed those plans?

I've been thinking about this trying to figure it out. I discarded the parachute scenario which was my first thought, lol.

Maybe they found the makings of a disguise in his room? Was else could it be?

He stopped after he shot the security guard. At that time other people were outside. There was no way for him to escape the room by using his door.

Oh, that's right. Still. No one saw him. I think if he'd snuck out of there he could have gotten away, especially if he made it outside where there was chaos and terror. No one knew to be looking for him.

Maybe his changing his appearance was intentional - getting sloppier and such - hoping no one would recognize him.

So why didn't he? If he could have walked through connecting rooms somewhere else, why didn't he do it? Clearly he had plenty of time.

He changed his mind? It took longer than he expected to get set up and start shooting? He was enjoying himself and lost track of time? He had cameras set up (or other warning systems) and they failed him? Who knows. None of us know what was going on in this monster's head.

Or, he could have been a "gangbanger". He lived in CA. I heard gangs are rampant there.

While I don't buy into the trafficking/illegal money aspect, if I was going to, I could see him moving guns up to Canada for some of the biker gangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pot, valium, the same idea applies. Even if it makes someone angry and aggressive, how is it going to cause them to meticulously plan a murder?

He was reportedly a very meticulous planner. He used logarithms when he gambled. He was an accountant. He was a stickler for details and did not like to leave much to chance. That was his innate personality.

He also harbored some anger and was probably an Injustice Collector.

He had some simmering rage going on for quite awhile. Resentful towards the way his father was treated, 'coincidently' in Las Vegas. Resentful towards the Hotel which won the ongoing lawsuit he brought against them for his injuries.

So we have an angry, aggressive resentful person, who is a meticulous planner. He finally decided to plan his revenge and did so in a big way.

Oh, that's right. Still. No one saw him. I think if he'd snuck out of there he could have gotten away, especially if he made it outside where there was chaos and terror. No one knew to be looking for him.

Maybe his changing his appearance was intentional - getting sloppier and such - hoping no one would recognize him.

He looked sloppy in the video from when he “slipped” in the cosmo and tried to sue them from what I saw and what the cosmos attorney said.

Yep I’ve been there many times (insomniac who takes ADHD meds, chicken or the egg?). Your body is exhausted but your brain refuses to shut off and let you sleep. The sheriff seems exhausted but I think he did great during the PC

Same here, Bear. ADHD meds....body exhausted but brain won't shut down. I am in awe of this sheriff. ...

Ok someone plz explain to me how his Girlfriend for a few years can have her mouthpiece say she knew nothing about this. Is she blind I mean the guns were in the house .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced there actually was/is all the millions of dollars everyone speaks of. Maybe there once was and he gambled it away or spent it on firearms and ammunition and sent the remainder to the Phillipines. What proof is there that all this money even exists except for him telling people? Yes, he has bought and sold planes and real estate but plenty of average Americans do that every day but don't brag about it to their family and live in hotels half the time and drive rental cars. Where are his bank records?

I am with ya on this angle ~~

He had 50 lbs of tannerite and another 1600 rounds of ammo in his car. Seems like he had further plans.

Same here, Bear. ADHD meds....body exhausted but brain won't shut down. I am in awe of this sheriff. ...

Hi 8paws. I’m sorry you have dealt with it too. It is so frustrating and takes a toll on ya. I am in awe of him too. I commend him for the great job he’s doing. He must be so overwhelmed and exhausted.

Ok someone plz explain to me how his Girlfriend for a few years can have her mouthpiece say she knew nothing about this. Is she blind I mean the guns were in the house .

Even if she knew he had guns how could she know what he was planning?

I have a question about the bullets that came out of a gun like the shooter used. How big are they? Is it like a BB or a large bullet that takes down an elephant? Sorry im totally a no gun type chick, my iron skillet is what I thought I would use should the occasion arrise
In one of the earlier pc's he answered a .308 and a .223 and everything in between.

a331ab3413f79eb8bc73bb05d1cbbd72.jpg

google images

Sadly, ain't nothing illegal about owning an arsenal.

What could she have reported? "My partner is exercising his Second Amendment rights"?

So why didn't he? If he could have walked through connecting rooms somewhere else, why didn't he do it? Clearly he had plenty of time.

Do Mandalay suites have adjoining rooms? My suite at bellagio this summer did not.

He had things in his car that could wreak more havoc. I think he planned to make it back to his car and continue killing.

I'm not saying she knew about what he did . But you would think with the amount of guns he had common sense would have told her something was not right . Oh wait Love is Blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member