NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;918180339117277184]https://twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/918180339117277184[/video]

NBC reporter saying that Campos now has armed guards outside of his house. Interesting.

What a mess!

Something really smells about the whole security guard and maintenance guy situation. And I don't mean flowery smells.

I just can't imagine why Campos hasn't been interviewed. Or even tracked down by the media in attempting to interview the "hero."

What is a mercenary soldier? A guy that works for Betsy DeVos’s brother? What is the name of his mercenary biz? I forget
yeah.. I dont mean foreign army.. but suppose he was contracted to do this by betsy's bro ?
Its a possibility..
crime syndicate...
opening all drawers in this bureau of limitless drawers..

What a mess!

Something really smells about the whole security guard and maintenance guy situation. And I don't mean flowery smells.

I just can't imagine why Campos hasn't been interviewed. Or even tracked down by the media in attempting to interview the "hero."
Maybe that is why he has security at his house. He may not want to talk to the media and they just won't leave him alone.

What a mess!

I’m sure his union rep advised him to not speak to the media. Or maybe he just wants privacy, idk. Not everyone wants to tell their story right after a tragedy.

What a mess!

Maybe that is why he has security. Maybe he doesn't want to be interviewed and the press doesn't want to leave him alone.
He may of been asked by law enforcement or FBI not to do interviews until after the investigation is over. That happens in a lot of cases where witnesses are asked not to do interviews.
Also, he may not be emotionally ready to talk to the public about what he witnessed.

It is PRIVATE security, which says that he, his family, the hotel, etc. hired the person to be there.

Seems to me like a reasonable action to take. Don't want reporters and nosey people constantly ringing the doorbell looking for the inside scoop, hire security to keep them away!

Maybe that is why he has security at his house. He may not want to talk to the media and they just won't leave him alone.

And he is a victim too, probably dealing with his own trauma from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab