NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - You guys are actually entertaining the thought that someone with a brain tumour might be driven to carry this chite out? Are you kidding?

Yes. The first 2 shots were at the tanks as per one of Sheriff's statements which I cant search for now cos have ill animals and busy.. but thats what threw the timeline off completely
Thats part of the reason we're all disagreeing so much..
Because, of the reported fracas with JC, then the fracas with sG 2, maintenance man, then smash two v big windows with a small hammer. pics of hammer in most Dailymail articles.. It had a yellow stripe on it..
We cannot figure out how he smashed those massive windows.
If he had done it before he shot the 2 employees every alarm in the entire city should have gone off.. but nobody reported that.
An article at beginning of this thread described an eye witness account, he stated he was looking at the hotel and he saw what looked like an explosion
Charlotte observer was media source.. just afew hours ago..
He also described seeing sheets of glass falling..
He did not go into a timeline though..
I have read lots of accounts of firecrackers going off in close proximity to the stage just before the shooting started..

Moocow.. would tracers ever sound like firecrackers?

But breaking 2 mega windows is something that should take quite a bit of time.. he or somebody dID break them before presumably taking shots at the tanks.. sure he could have had his gun lined up with his measurements, wind velocity, the works, all ready to go.. and he could possibly have carried that task out quite quickly..
Also he must have had time to finish his drilling as well cos cops had to bust it wide open when they decided breach was safe.

Theres an awful lot of questions that could have been answered but were not and they are basic questions, commonsense questions.. partly for catharsis and also for curiosity.
Mostly for respect for the families of those who died or were wounded..
Imagine trying to picture how your child died in those circumstances... imagine..................

imo the first two pops being the tanks good notion

never thought of that

makes sense might as well try that first !!

and i did not put the bombs and the tanks together that def sounds like some entity that wants to destroy the hotel

moo

I just saying my first thought wouldn't be brain tumour. Jmo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Then say your first thought would not be a brain tumor instead of throwing out a random mental illness you don't understand and saying you would suspect it. Schizophrenics are rarely violent and this kind of uninformed comment (and apparently one you don't believe anyway) only serves to increase the stigma around mental illness.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pink that is awesome !! I always thought this silliness that he had no criminal rec was cause of alias

dad was free for like years cause of alias !!

It's reported that "incediary" rounds were fired at the fuel tanks, but I've no idea if that makes a different sound but the tanks were in a slightly different direction as well.

I suppose in his demented head the tanks could've represented a likely initial target to start things off in a big way, but purely my speculation. Fortunately the explosion didn't happen.

But shooting a tank won't explode it. It's not the movies. So let's say that's the plan. Explode something huge THEN shoot? What's the point in that? That likely would have killed anyone close by. So all that work setting up this sniper nest to explode something THEN shoot? Not buying it.
And are those shots that hit the tanks on purpose? Guns spray especially with the bump stock.. Moo

A schiphrenic would have never been able to carry this out.
Exactly. They have cognitive issues that specifically would negatively affect planning like this.

IIRC yesterday was not the first time the brain was mentioned IIRC

Cause the other day when he talked about i thought oh brother another thing he is changing
I'm not talking about yesterday. I'm talking about the first day it was mentioned. There was a big discussion here about how he said it appeared fine but more tests would be run.

WHAT would have happened if it had all gone according to plan? If the car was parked in front of those tanks and he had shot at the car?

Then say your first thought would not be a brain tumor instead of throwing out a random mental illness you don't understand and saying you would suspect it. Schizophrenics are rarely violent and this kind of uninformed comment (and apparently one you don't believe anyway) only serves to increase the stigma around mental illness.

I clarified, maybe you missed it. And to be clear I do understand it. The comment was general. If someone is messed up my first thought isn't brain tumour. The end.
It'd be something like a real mental illness. I'd never jump to a brain tumour for a mass murder. Moo

I'm not talking about yesterday. I'm talking about the first day it was mentioned. There was a big discussion here about how he said it appeared fine but more tests would be run.

His brain was just fine. You're looking for mental illness where there is none. His mental capacities were above average or he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

moo

But shooting a tank won't explode it. It's not the movies. So let's say that's the plan. Explode something huge THEN shoot? What's the point in that? That likely would have killed anyone close by. So all that work setting up this sniper nest to explode something THEN shoot? Not buying it.
And are those shots that hit the tanks on purpose? Guns spray especially with the bump stock.. Moo

jmo

it looks more like a gun show who would line up magazines all nice and pretty ?

a showing of items available now !!

just speculating i would assume if ya were preparing this you would your magazines

near the windows

His brain was just fine. You're looking for mental illness where there is none. His mental capacities were above average or he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

moo

Oh and the misinformation side of things. Will jump on this pronto. How easy to just state that the guy was bat white crazy?

This is anecdotal but a friend of mine, left her husband because after many years of marriage he became paranoid and violent. He then stalked and harassed her, made accusations to the police that she was a danger to their young son and accused her of wanting to kill him. Three months later he had a seizure and was found to have an inoperable brain tumour. He died 6 months after he was diagnosed.

The tanks were more in line with the adjacent room.

others have said that but would the kind
of weapons they had would it really matter in terms of needing to get 20 feet closer

I would def think the folks behind those weapons had training

moo

This is anecdotal but a friend of mine, left her husband because after many years of marriage he became paranoid and violent. He then stalked and harassed her, made accusations to the police that she was a danger to their young son and accused her of wanting to kill him. Three months later he had a seizure and was found to have an inoperable brain tumour. He died 6 months after he was diagnosed.
Sad but it'd never be my first thought. My first thought would be mental illness. The brother was hoping for a brain tumour then LE jumped on that band wagon and immediately said nothing wrong in the brain.

moo
"You're looking for mental illness?" No. No I am not.

The Mind Of A Mass Murderer: Charles Whitman, Brain Damage, And Violence

"Whitman knew that something was wrong. His note further reads, “After my death I wish that an autopsy would be performed on me to see if there is any visible physical disorder.”

And
indeed there was. Whitman was found to have a glioblastoma, a type of brain tumor, pressing against regions of the brain thought to be responsible for the regulation of strong emotions."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/mind-murderer_n_1384102.html

Yes, it doesn't erase all of their mental capacity at once. I have known two people who suffered brain tumors. Unfortunately neither survived.

The Mind Of A Mass Murderer: Charles Whitman, Brain Damage, And Violence

"Whitman knew that something was wrong. His note further reads, “After my death I wish that an autopsy would be performed on me to see if there is any visible physical disorder.”

And
indeed there was. Whitman was found to have a glioblastoma, a type of brain tumor, pressing against regions of the brain thought to be responsible for the regulation of strong emotions."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/mind-murderer_n_1384102.html
Omg. I not saying it isn't possible. I'm saying is not the first thing *I* would think. Holy people lol MOO. JMO. IMO.

Apparently EP was hoping for that that since he was quite animated about it and IMO LE sure let us know right away, nope, it's not a tumor. (do that in an Arnold voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member