NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was JC an employee or was he sub_contracted out to MGM?
I’ve heard both so I’m a bit confused.

If JC worked for a subcontracted security firm, it would be unusual to seclude him by MGM, imo

-Its been all of the above + plus, as well as none of the above + plus.
It is unclear, and that is what is most concerning for him personally. In my opinion his employment status is going to be ‘officially packaged’ and claimed by MB as to what suits them best. I don’t believe they have his back, I think he is in a dangerous situation.

-Whatever his status was on and prior to October 1st, which we have been told was contracted out (freelance, gig) and unlicensed, MB and LE have refused to comment on.

-The agency that MB uses for freelance security guard gigs is on the thread approx few pages back. They advertise on Craigslist, Monster, etc. An ad for the LV concert gig was posted on Craigslist. I don’t know if it is still retrievable.

Our Mary lou

out of country

alledged 100 000

zooms back into the clutches of the fbi

is swept away in a wheelchair that wheels are smoking

never seen again

how does our witness protection stuff work??

Something I was thinking about, how from the beginning for whatever reason JC became an obsession of CTs.

I've always believed that sometimes news enters the media for a very deliberate reason.

For example first we see that JCs home is protected by a security company and it's assumed he's in it...but not so.
The Union President tells us he was in a hotel room for four days, getting ready for interviews.
Then we find out earlier he went to Mexico for a couple of days.
Toss in a couple of "JCs vanished!" that proved untrue.
After that we learn MGM was housing him in an undisclosed location.

And I'm thinking, why do we really need to know that? I can't recall any other situation where the he's-not-here-he's-somewhere-else location of a witness/victim has been communicated to such a degree. Makes me wonder if LE intelligence knew or suspected something was up and JC was assisted by others in thwarting it through his continual unavailability.

moo

his victim status and hero status is out the window

he was closest to the door, he leaves the country is under armed guards does a stupid interview with a stand up is 40 pounds heavier in 9 days has not been seen since

truthfully he is back at work and no media or paparazzi have a shot of him at the office

how does our witness protection stuff work

respectfully put it together guys

Something I was thinking about, how from the beginning for whatever reason JC became an obsession of CTs.

I've always believed that sometimes news enters the media for a very deliberate reason.

For example first we see that JCs home is protected by a security company and it's assumed he's in it...but not so.
The Union President tells us he was in a hotel room for four days, getting ready for interviews.
Then we find out earlier he went to Mexico for a couple of days.
Toss in a couple of "JCs vanished!" that proved untrue.
After that we learn MGM was housing him in an undisclosed location.

And I'm thinking, why do we really need to know that? I can't recall any other situation where the he's-not-here-he's-somewhere-else location of a witness/victim has been communicated to such a degree. Makes me wonder if LE intelligence knew or suspected something was up and JC was assisted by others in thwarting it through his continual unavailability.
You know what? IF there was some sort of conspiracy going on, a great way to throw people off the trail would be to create a distraction with one of the victims. Distract the CT people from the real conspiracy by planting little bread crumbs that make them follow an innocent victim instead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is unclear, and that is what is most concerning for him personally. In my opinion his employment status is going to be ‘officially packaged’ and claimed by MB as to what suits them best. I don’t believe they have his back, I think he is in a dangerous situation.

-Whatever his status was on and prior to October 1st, which we have been told was contracted out (freelance, gig) and unlicensed, MB and LE have refused to comment on.

-The agency that MB uses for freelance security guard gigs is on the thread approx few pages back. They advertise on Craigslist, Monster, etc. An ad for the LV concert gig was posted on Craigslist. I don’t know if it is still retrievable.

So now you're adding the Union President to the coverup list as well?

In this interview Hickey clearly states JC was employed by MB, was an in-house security officer and did not have to be licensed. You might recall it being alleged that somehow JC and/or MB flouted the licensing requirement, amongst the several scandals that have been debunked.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...uard-jesus-campos-union-rep-ellen-mexico-trip

“Larry Jesus Campos” is ‘THE’ key material witness to the massacre. I believe he will remain a witness POI throughout the investigation. Forensic timeline analysis, powder tracings/his wounds, etc.

“Larry Jesus Campos” is ‘THE’ key material witness to the massacre. I believe he will remain a witness POI throughout the investigation. Forensic timeline analysis, powder tracings/his wounds, etc.

Please link to Campos witnessing the massacre or that LE has stated he's a POI.

So now you're adding the Union President to the coverup list as well?

In this interview Hickey clearly states JC was employed by MB, was an in-house security officer and did not have to be licensed. You might recall it being alleged that somehow JC and/or MB flouted the licensing requirement, amongst the several scandals that have been debunked.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...uard-jesus-campos-union-rep-ellen-mexico-trip

-There is no mention of D Hickey at all. How did you extract Union from the word Agency?? He has nothing to do with this conversation. I’m referring to the Agency CSC, (on the thread) and i’m not talking about any cover up with them either.

-ETA: it is against TOS to put *words in anyone’s mouth, then *state the incorrect assumed info.

*So...you are............”.

-There is no mention of D Hickey at all. How did you extract Union from the word Agency?? He has nothing to do with this conversation. I’m referring to the Agency CSC, (on the thread) and i’m not talking about any cover up with them either.

WATCH: Tucker Presses Vegas Guard's Union Rep on Canceled Interviews, Mexico Trip
In the same link just above that I posted is a 5:39 minute interview.

Just my opinion but it's helpful to seek out information that either validates or invalidates theories, rather than putting the onus on others,

He didn’t mysteriously leave the country. For all we know it was a preplanned vacation, scheduled before the massacre. Stop accusing the victim of being sketchy cariis. You know WS isn’t the place for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With all due respect any victim that has said there is a second shooter people have expressed they are sketchy and are fighting so hard to discredit them so we really can't have it both ways IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I'm reading what you wrote and you are questioning JC's employment status.

JC is a unionized employee working for MB. D Hickey is President of the Union

Thus my reply.

WATCH: Tucker Presses Vegas Guard's Union Rep on Canceled Interviews, Mexico Trip
In the same link just above that I posted is a 5:39 minute interview.

Just my opinion but it's helpful to seek out information that either validates or invalidates theories, rather than putting the onus on others,

-my statement was about the Agency, not the Union. I made no reference to that interview, why would I if the agency isn’t part of it? There is no onus.

This thread is closed for review. It may be a while before someone has time to do that.

I just did an interview with Doug Poppa for over 3 hours about this story.

At some point, we will open up a new thread and discuss what Mr. Poppa has discovered. Hopefully by Monday. Maybe sooner.

Here is a link to his stories at the Baltimore Post Examiner

Along with Doug Poppa's bio

The whole interview will be uploaded to BlogTalkRadio next week sometime. I am not going to edit a thing.

Thanks for your patience.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members