Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

I don’t think a 2 year olds urine soaked clothing in a laundry basket, in a closet, is evidence of a crime.
Anyone that’s ever potty trained a child knows that’s perfectly normal.

I suppose they’re using it as evidence to bolster support of his confession?

any mention of videoing the beating in court documents??

I'm only asking because I haven't seen it but do we have a MSM source that she was pregnant at 12? I'm not saying she wasn't, I would just like to read it. I'm beginning to lose track of all the info that has and doesn't have links.

Not quite an msm source but it’s been speculated and confirmed by grandma, that the tattoo on TNs chest in the news interview is the date of her daughters birth in Roman numerals

I don’t think a 2 year olds urine soaked clothing in a laundry basket, in a closet, is evidence of a crime.
Anyone that’s ever potty trained a child knows that’s perfectly normal.

I suppose they’re using it as evidence to bolster support of his confession?

any mention of videoing the beating in court documents??

My guess is that it wasn’t only soiled with urine, but also with blood, assuming TR hit him while Amari was still clothed

I suppose it could be mental health. He may be attempting that as a defense. Pure speculation of course.

While he did look remorseful in the raw news interview, I believe it was only because he knew the more they kept blabbing, the less their story made sense, and knew he was going away for a long long time. There are obviously mental health issues with a person who intentionally inflicts harm on a child, but in this case I really doubt mental health will help in his defence

While he did look remorseful in the raw news interview, I believe it was only because he knew the more they kept blabbing, the less their story made sense, and knew he was going away for a long long time. There are obviously mental health issues with a person who intentionally inflicts harm on a child, but in this case I really doubt mental health will help in his defence
Agreed. I don't think he would come near to meeting the criteria for being found criminally insane. and for his mental health to make a difference in a court case, that would be the diagnosis he would need. I'd bet many if not most of the people in prison have some sort of mental health diagnosis.

MAY 14, 2021
I-Team Interview: Amari Nicholson’s mother talks publicly for first time about son’s death | KLAS (8newsnow.com)
Tayler Nicholson, the mother of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson who was allegedly killed by her boyfriend, spoke candidly with I-Team reporter Vanessa Murphy as she left court Friday morning.

An emotional Nicholson talked about her grief and the outrage and suspicion she has experienced from some people who believe she had something to do with the crime.

Nicholson was accompanied by a family friend identified as Jacques Nalls, who told the I-Team he was a second father to Amari.

[...]

Last edited:
MAY 14, 2021
I-Team Interview: Amari Nicholson’s mother talks publicly for first time about son’s death | KLAS (8newsnow.com)
Tayler Nicholson, the mother of 2-year-old Amari Nicholson who was allegedly killed by her boyfriend, spoke candidly with I-Team reporter Vanessa Murphy as she left court Friday morning.

An emotional Nicholson talked about her grief and the outrage and suspicion she has experienced from some people who believe she had something to do with the crime.

Nicholson was accompanied by a family friend identified as Jacques Nalls, who told the I-Team he was a second father to Amari.

[...]

Wow. Nobody should question her blah blah blah. But it was perfectly ok to throw the paternal family under the bus,and sic investigators on them. Still doesn't want to talk about why she left Amari. Or why she would send anyone to pick up her belongings, not Amari. Spare me.. MOO

MAY 14, 2021

[...]

I heard a whole bunch of how this has affected me, how he betrayed me. What I am not hearing is much about her anger, her heartbreak over what Amari suffered at the hands of TR in his final moments. Maybe it's her youth, maybe it's her upbringing (I've seen rumors from SM in this thread indicating it maybe wasn't the best), but I sure do wish the focus was more on Amari and what he suffered than how everyone is picking on mom. JMO.

I heard a whole bunch of how this has affected me, how he betrayed me. What I am not hearing is much about her anger, her heartbreak over what Amari suffered at the hands of TR in his final moments. Maybe it's her youth, maybe it's her upbringing (I've seen rumors from SM in this thread indicating it maybe wasn't the best), but I sure do wish the focus was more on Amari and what he suffered than how everyone is picking on mom. JMO.

Yup. All I heard was a bunch of me me me. That’s with the audio on. Mute it and watch her eyes. Very telling IMO.

ETA did anyone else catch her attempts at selling the Amari shirts in bulk at the end? :rolleyes:

Moo. I would not be able to talk about a child I had just lost or even say their name. I doubt I would share that emotion with the public ever. People that speak very emotionally make me very uncomfortable...I just find it too dramatic. I really for myself cannot judge people on their coping of grief. Moo.

I don’t think he looked remorseful at all. His girlfriend bought into his BS story, or so it seemed, so he probably thought everyone else would buy it too. Fortunately, however, he’s not very smart because his story made no sense at all. I really hope LE also takes a much closer look at TN. She moved in with TR right after he was released from prison for burglary and robbery. How could she possibly think he could be any kind of father figure to her 2-year-old child? She then tells him their relationship is over, but leaves her child in his care rather than taking him with her? Her mother even bought an airline ticket for him.

At the very least, I think this constitutes child endangerment, yet all TN can talk about is how TR deceived her. Unbelievable.

I completely agree. She had to know he was capable of horrible things because he’s a convicted felon, yet she leaves her baby in his care? How old is she?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back