Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

This. The autopsy will probably show other injuries, that happened in the past.

Or maybe they can identify a date or range when Amari was killed. I also think it was before she left for the trip, or Amari was too injured to go.
It makes more sense to me that she left Amari because of visible injuries than if TR kept him as leverage for her return (though I don't discount that as a possibility too).

I wonder if their fight via text was because Amari was a bother for TR to take care of. :(

Poor child.

jmo

It makes more sense to me that she left Amari because of visible injuries than if TR kept him as leverage for her return (though I don't discount that as a possibility too).

I wonder if their fight via text was because Amari was a bother for TR to take care of. :(

Poor child.

jmo
Injuries to a toddler are easily explainable (unfortunately). There's no doubt he kept the baby as leverage to come back to LV and probably to keep making money (and sending it back) while in CO.
Ask anyone in this industry or who is familiar. Pimps will use anything or anyone to keep their girls close. Relentless.

So heartbreaking...
Terrell Rhodes, 27, lied to authorities for about a week but later admitted to investigators that he had abused Amari and “hit the child numerous times, causing his death,” Chief Deputy District Attorney Tim Fattig said in court.
Las Vegas police find missing toddler’s body
I'm going to be outraged if someone gets the Karla Homolka pass. MOO

This. The autopsy will probably show other injuries, that happened in the past.

Or maybe they can identify a date or range when Amari was killed. I also think it was before she left for the trip, or Amari was too injured to go.
The Gma in Colorado stated that she and Tayler facetimed w/ Amari on Fri 4/30 AFTER she landed in CO.

Poor child.

jmo
BBM: I hadn't thought of that but you may be right!

Poor child.

jmo
So TR made the decision that she couldn’t take Amari to her mothers and she was cool with that?

19 mins ago
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The I-Team has learned there were concerns about 2-year-old Amari Nicholson’s safety, leading up to his death.

Sources tell us within the past year, there was at least one report made to Child Protective Services (CPS), alleging abuse. The agency looked into the allegation but closed the case without taking further action.

We reached out to CPS, but a spokesman says state law prohibits them from discussing specific individuals.

Now, Terrell Rhodes is accused of killing the toddler.

Carrie Howard, Amari’s maternal grandmother, told the I-Team Monday loved ones had been concerned about the safety of the child since his mother started dating Rhodes last year.

Vanessa Murphy: ‘Do you think if CPS had investigated more after these calls you’re saying the family made, do you think Amari would be safe right now?’

Howard: ‘Yes, ma’am. He’d be just fine.’” (BBM)
I-Team: Sources indicate there may have been warning signs toddler was in danger
Video at the link

I do wonder if Tayler played along out of fear for her own life. I think I saw a tiny bit of something (self-preservation? Mildest defiance?) when she corrected the boyfriend. He said that Tayler said someone would be by to pick up Amari, and she clarified that no, she just said that someone would be by. Not sure.

19 mins ago
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The I-Team has learned there were concerns about 2-year-old Amari Nicholson’s safety, leading up to his death.

Sources tell us within the past year, there was at least one report made to Child Protective Services (CPS), alleging abuse. The agency looked into the allegation but closed the case without taking further action.

We reached out to CPS, but a spokesman says state law prohibits them from discussing specific individuals.

Carrie Howard, Amari’s maternal grandmother, told the I-Team Monday loved ones had been concerned about the safety of the child since his mother started dating Rhodes last year.

Vanessa Murphy: ‘Do you think if CPS had investigated more after these calls you’re saying the family made, do you think Amari would be safe right now?’

I-Team: Sources indicate there may have been warning signs toddler was in danger
Video at the link
Knew it. CPS doing what it does best. Nothing. MOO

19 mins ago

Video at the link

Well, that just makes me sick.

So TR made the decision that she couldn’t take Amari to her mothers and she was cool with that?

I just saw Grandmas interview. She said she has known the Rhodes family for 12 years. She knew he was violent and warned Taylar about him. Also said he beat on Taylar and Amari and had reported this to CPS who took no action.

My question then... why did Taylar leave Amari with him? Why!!!!????

Of course cps has been involved. Of course.

CPS in Clark County, NV is useless. I used to call about children as a mandatory reporter. Unless I had a kid in front of me, with a broken arm, who said, "My Mama's BF broke my arm.". (Which NEVER happens).

They wouldn't follow up on anything. Not one time in 12 years as a teacher, when I called was anything ever followed up on...except for one little boy, who was dead a few months later.

And the kids, they say, "Yeah, don't bother, I will go to "Christmas Box" house for a few days, end up back at home, and it will be worse.".
The Christmas Box | every child deserves a childhood

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back