NamUs #MP73673 Ann Victoria Narus, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact January 5, 1981
Missing From Las Vegas, Nevada
Missing Age 25 Years
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
County Clark County
Missing From Tribal Land No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Disappearance Ann Narus was last seen at Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont Street on 01/05/1981.
Physical Description
Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color Green
Clothing and Accessories
Clothing - Cream long sleeve, white trousers

Obituary for Ann's mother. She died in 2004.

Bernice Narus - View Obituary & Service Information

Bea married Thomas Narus sometime in the later 1940?s and adopted a little girl-Ann Victoria in about 1957. Ann disappeared in 1980, while working for IBM and living in Las Vegas, no trace of her existence has ever been discovered. She was a bright young child and her growing up and young adult years were adventurous. Bea missed her dearly. We will mark her memory when Bea is put to rest in Pennsylvania

According to NamUs, Ann's disappearance was reported 3 days later after her disappearance. Strange that Ann is only being added to NamUs and the MP sites only now.

Last edited:
Obituary for Ann's mother. She died in 2004.

Bernice Narus - View Obituary & Service Information

Bea married Thomas Narus sometime in the later 1940?s and adopted a little girl-Ann Victoria in about 1957. Ann disappeared in 1980, while working for IBM and living in Las Vegas, no trace of her existence has ever been discovered. She was a bright young child and her growing up and young adult years were adventurous. Bea missed her dearly. We will mark her memory when Bea is put to rest in Pennsylvania

According to NamUs, Ann's disappearance was reported 3 days later after her disappearance. Strange that Ann is only being added to NamUs and the MP sites only now.

Her mom's obituary is so sad and it is very strange that Ann has just been added to NamUs now. It breaks my heart. :(

I thought the same!!
I just read through VS thread again and I’m hoping some of the ones more familiar with her case will weigh in. I haven’t been able to get their pictures out of my head.

Now I’m curious to know more about Ann’s life.

Thumbnail

She reminds me of Yosemite (Mariposa County) Jane Doe but Parabon's reconstruction of her shows very notably blue eyes.
I definitely see it! Especially in the eyes and nose. Ann Victoria’s eyes appear very wide set, as do the UID’s. With the color, I’m not sure...it’s not at all uncommon for lighter eyes to be mixed up. I think it’s worth submitting.

Doe Network had previously received a potential match submission for Ann Victoria and Valentine Sally but declined to forward it to law enforcement. She recommended I send it in if I felt strongly enough about it. The reasons why were as follows:

1. Ann Victoria was working at IBM in NV not Phoenix as a dishwasher like the UID.
2. Circumstances
3. Timing
4. Eye Color

I don’t think I feel strongly enough about the match.

Ann Victoria's NamUs profile was modified on 1/15/23
She has 1 rule out/exclusion that was added

1674043719851.png

Unidentified Person / NamUs # UP10742Female, White / Caucasian
Date Body Found September 8, 1986
State AZ
County Yavapai
Estimated Age Range (Years)24-31

711UFCA (My computer won't save the image of Ann but this reconstruction looks just like her.) Blonde female, 17-21, found in Corona, CA in December 1981.
NamUs_UP_-_7138.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
|lighthouse|
Back