NV NV - Antoinette Diane Wilson, 24, Las Vegas, 8 June 1983

Melt71

Reaction score
Case added to Namus in September 2020 www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/73676

No photo in the Namus file. No Charley Project or Doe Network file either.

NamUs #MP73676 Antoinette Diane Wilson, Female, Black / African American
Date of Last Contact June 8, 1983
Missing From Las Vegas, Nevada
Missing Age 24 Years
Location Las Vegas, Nevada
County Clark County
Missing From Tribal Land No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Disappearance Wilson went to a baseball game at the Community College and then to the Brown Bomber. She was last seen at the Brown Bomber at approximately 0100 hours on 06/08/1983.
Physical Description
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Distinctive Physical Features
3 pierced gold earrings, right ear.
Scar on right upper leg.

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing - White cleats, Gerson Park baseball uniform #2 (navy blue, gold, white stripes)

Tried looking up the brown bomber. Was it a bar? Or another team game? She was last seen wearing cleats, did she have a change of clothes with her? Most players don't continue wearing their sports gear afterwards. Usually bring a change of clothes with them.. and/or don't arrive wearing cleats... poor girl. I hope she is found. I can't find much about her online....

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

A photo of Antoinette has been added to her NamUs profile.

Original

Wilson went to a baseball game at the Community College and then to the Brown Bomber. She was last seen at the Brown Bomber at approximately 0100 hours on 06/08/1983.

June 3, 1984, Las Vegas Review Journal, pg 19
1695355748397.png

Brown Bomber was a pool parlor, doesn't look like it's in business anymore. Her height also says she was 5'9" and 125 lbs. Hopefully namus is correct.

Casefile added May 14, 2024

Antoinette Diane Wilson​

• wilson_antoinette.jpg
Wilson, circa 1983
  • Missing Since06/08/1983
  • Missing FromLas Vegas, Nevada

Details of Disappearance​

Wilson was last seen in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 8, 1983. She went to a baseball game at the community college that day, then to the Brown Bomber. She was last seen at the Brown Bomber at about 1:00 a.m. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Casefile added May 14, 2024

Antoinette Diane Wilson​

• wilson_antoinette.jpg
Wilson, circa 1983
  • Missing Since06/08/1983
  • Missing FromLas Vegas, Nevada

Details of Disappearance​

Wilson was last seen in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 8, 1983. She went to a baseball game at the community college that day, then to the Brown Bomber. She was last seen at the Brown Bomber at about 1:00 a.m. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
Who did she go to the game with? Did they also go with her to the pool parlour? If not, we’re there witnesses confirming her arrival at the pool parlour?

If she didn’t go with her friends who did she say she was meeting? Was she seeing anyone? Was there conflict within them two? How did she feel about him? Me and my girlfriends tell eachother everything that annoys us about our partner. I’m sure she would have casually expressed frustration with abuse from her partner if there was any.

Furthermore, was she LGBTQ?

I think about this case often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2