Recovered/Located NV - Chastity Valencia, 24, Sparks, 4 May 2017

So, a beautiful young mom goes missing and there is no MSM coverage, no Facebook pages devoted to finding her, no family sharing missing posters (that I've seen), and very few details. One missing poster share from someone she identified as her boyfriend on FB, but it was over a week after she went missing. I'm confused- where is this girl and where is the information that would help her get found?

Agreed. You never know who has access to her account. It could be another Todd Kohlhepp situation.

Her "updated" profile picture is actually one from many months ago on Facebook. Her alleged boyfriend also has not commented that she was found and still has her "missing" post up on Facebook.

If she is safe and is the one posting on FB it's strange that she wouldn't 1) include a little more detail (even a "I'm sorry to make everyone worry, it's a long story so please call or text if you want to talk") and 2) delete the comment about how she hasn't seen her son in a month. I almost wonder if she's been in rehab or a mental health facility or somewhere with very limited access to internet/phone. Either that, or she's not the one who posted and changed her profile pic at all. :(

Her "updated" profile picture is actually one from many months ago on Facebook. Her alleged boyfriend also has not commented that she was found and still has her "missing" post up on Facebook.

He must be reading here, the poster is gone from his page now.

The Sparks, NV police department webpage still reports her missing with the report from May 14th:

http://sparkspolice.com/?s=chastity+valencia

I included the search page to show they were no other reports regarding Chastity. I think the police need to find out who is posting to her facebook page!

In late May she posted, "I'm happy, alive, and well" and also that she got a new phone and new number.

UH this is weird! I wonder if her mother has seen CV in person since her supposed return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone find it strange that the recent things posted are music related and she has never posted music previously... on this account of hers that I can see anyway. So, it seems not like her to do so. Also, if she was back with her child one would think there would be postings of the child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back