Found Deceased NV - Jawaher Hejji, 26, Henderson, 22 Dec 2020

I sure hope there is something located with this search. If I could, I would be out there looking. I remember wandering around in the desert with my sibling and cousins when we were kids. It isn’t as flat and featureless as the cartoons would have you believe. There’s weird elevation changes, patches of “poof dirt”…

I sure hope there is something located with this search. If I could, I would be out there looking. I remember wandering around in the desert with my sibling and cousins when we were kids. It isn’t as flat and featureless as the cartoons would have you believe. There’s weird elevation changes, patches of “poof dirt”…
I hope she is found soon. I am very familiar with this area. I don’t know if this will help anyone picture the area, but there are residential areas all around the base of the mountain and then open desert with trails leading up to Black Mountain. You can take a dirt path along the edge and end up in another residential community, although you might have to hop a block wall, which isn’t easy and I’m not sure if she would do that all alone? I usually get a boost from my hiking partner in those scenarios and I’d really struggle to do that alone.

Sadly, I think the most likely scenario is she purposely disappeared because she left everything behind. But SAR is excellent here and I can’t understand how she’s still missing if she’s on that mountain. There are very few places she could be unseen, in my opinion. I think she will be found within the year if she is up there. There are lots of hikers, but fewer this time of year because it’s too hot. We’ll have record temps of 110+ this week, so the busy time for hikers up there won’t start again until at least Sept.

I don’t think it’s likely she was randomly taken (again, she left everything behind). This seems like a crazy scenario, but I wonder if she met up with someone who promised her work, trafficked her, they would run away from her legal problems together, or some type of scenario where they told her to abandon all of her things and disappear. I still think it’s more likely she’s found on the mountain, but I can’t imagine where.

I hope she and her family find peace.

They need to investigate whomever she associated with in 2016. They closed the case and she was never sentenced so it looks like to me she took a deal and probably testified against someone that went to prison for it. Could be an ex boyfriend that just got out of prison
Or the person was a minor at the time.

She was sentenced. She had a few years probation to serve, almost got revoked at least once. She was honorably discharged from probation shortly before she disappeared.

I'm glad she has finally been found but my heart aches for her mother and siblings. So was so young ... :(

Rest in peace, Jawaher.

g40119.gif

I wonder why she sat in her car for two hours. Sad, though. She walks out of camera range after that we don't know, anything could have happened to her. Hopefully there are some answers one day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back