NV NV - Jessica Foster, 21, North Las Vegas, 29 March 2006

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...r-neal-falls-had-list-six-other-women-n399361

" Falls, 45, most recently of Springfield, Oregon, met the woman on Backpage, an online personals portal often used to arrange sexual liaisons. The list includes the names, ages and phone numbers of six other women, all of whom he apparently also found on Backpage, police said.

Police found handcuffs, knives, axes, a sledgehammer, a bulletproof vest, a gun, shovels and bleach in the back of Neal Falls' car after he was killed July 18 in Charleston, West Virginia. Charleston, West Virginia, Police Department via WSAZ-TV

Police have been in contact with all of the women — five from West Virginia and one from San Diego — and told them they may have been targets of Falls, WSAZ reported.

Police previously have said they found a "kill kit" in the trunk of Falls' car — including handcuffs, knives, axes, a sledgehammer, a bulletproof vest, another gun, shovels and bleach and other cleaning supplies."

Police in Illinois, Nevada look at attacker in West Virginia self-defense killing:

"He pulled a gun on me! He was going to kill me!"

Those are the chilling words caught in the background of a 911 call placed earlier this month after a woman faced off with an attacker who tried to rape her, pointing a 9 mm gun to her chest.

The victim, who is being called "Heather" by investigators, fought back so hard, police in Charleston, West Virginia said, that her attacker -- who police now believe may be linked to other crimes -- lost control of his gun.

full article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/woman-kills-attacker-serial-killer/

1A7ZzMml.jpg
fr852AKl.jpg

Another Age Progression done by Forensic Artist Diana P. Trepkov

Not sure if this article from July 2015 has already been posted, but found this info about a suspect's dog intriguing. imo.
rbbm.
Inside Falls' vehicle, police said they discovered a machete, shovel, axes, knives, a bulletproof vest, a Rubbermaid tub full of towels, a large container of bleach and numerous sets of handcuffs.

Police now say they made another interesting find that could lead to new clues in the case: dog hair.

"He was known to [travel] with a dog and there was dog hair all over his car, but there is no sign of the dog," Lt. Steve Cooper of the Charleston Police Department told The Huffington Post.

Cooper said it's possible Falls kept the dog at a "flop house" or campsite.

"We're on the lookout for reports of a deceased dog found in a hotel room or abandoned structure," said Cooper. "There may be a dog decomposing somewhere that might help us.
"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neal-falls-dog-serial-killer_55bbbf4fe4b0b23e3ce2b340

​Disappearance of Kamloops woman nears 10th anniversary
KAMLOOPS - When Jessie Foster went missing her mother Glendene Grant didn’t plan on becoming an anti-human trafficking activist. She wanted her daughter back.

“It started out with me wanting everyone to see Jessie’s picture and look for her,” Grant says. “It went so much bigger than Jessie and me and our family.”

As the tenth anniversary of Foster’s disappearance approaches, Grant is still searching for her daughter, but has done much more, from helping families deal with missing daughters to speaking across the country about her daughter’s disappearance. She even spoke before the federal justice committee on Bill C36 about prostitution in Canada.

“It hasn’t been 10 horrible years. It’s been one horrible thing that’s gone on for 10 years," Grant says.

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/disappearance-of-kamloops-woman-nears-10th-anniversary/it27439

Interesting comments there on the review journal article by LVPrincess.

What a sad case. I hope that Jessie's mother gets answers some day soon.

Hi All:

This case is starting to garner some attention...the dad is from my city...I couldn't find a thread on this. Geraldo at large has done a piece on this mystery....see attached video at Geraldo link. I can't get the pictures to copy for some reason....

MISSING PERSON

Jessica Edith Louise Foster

Last heard from was by her sister on a phone call: March 28, 2006 | Time: In the evening

Last Location: 1009 Cornerstone Place, North Las Vegas, NV

Date of Birth: May 27, 1984

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Race: White

Height: 5’6” – 5’7”

Weight: 120 – 130 lbs.

Jessica Edith Louise Foster

If you have any information on this missing young woman, please contact:

MOTHER & STEP-FATHER: Glendene Grant & Jim Hoflin PHONE #: (250) 374-6137

CITY: Kamloops, BC CANADA

FATHER & STEP-MOTHER: Dwight Foster & Tracy Foulds PHONE #: (403) 275-9474

CITY: Calgary, AB CANADA

OR: Detective Dave Molnar, North Las Vegas Police Dept. PHONE #: (702) 633-1779

OR: Local police (911) OR, of course: Crimestoppers (for anonymous tips) TOLL FREE #: (800) 222-8477

OR: Mike Kirkman / Las Vegas Detectives PHONE #: (702) 897-6820

EMAIL: lvdetectives@cox.net

Additional Information:

Ø Jessie has beautifully straight, white teeth. They are very noticeable with her big, huge smile.

Ø Jessie has no known tattoos or scars, but has a pierced right eyebrow, sometimes wears a dainty nose ring, and has several piercings in her ears.

Ø Jessie has beautiful long blonde hair. She wears it long & straight, long & curly and she wears it up.

Ø Jessie was last known to be with her boyfriend, Peter, in their North Las Vegas home when she was talking to her older sister on the telephone on the 28th of March, regarding them going to their step-sister’s wedding reception in Calgary, Alberta on the 29th of April.

Ø Jessie has always kept in close contact with her friends & family and hasn’t been heard from since that last phone call with her sister.

Ø Any information or tips regarding Jessie’s whereabouts or any information that could help her family locate her would be greatly appreciated. We need to bring our Jessie home!

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/video-archive.php

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/blog.php?where_param=blog_id&blog_id=355&PHPSESSID=d7a0b4f22355873720c7b317f35cb4bd

Bumping for Jessica with this thread opening post.

Some pretty direct comments there, wish someone would just anonymously say where Jessica can be located, her Mom needs her back home.
imo.

Oh wow! I wonder if she really does know them or if it's just a troll. I hope this person has spoken with the police!

How sad, I hope her family gets some closure soon!

Can't remember where I first heard about Jessie's case many years ago, but something made her pop into my head today. Bumping the thread and hoping her family has some answers soon.

http://lasvegastribune.net/north-las-vegas-police-ignore-pain-human-trafficking-victims-mother/

North Las Vegas Police ignore pain of human trafficking victim’s mother

Recently, Jessie Foster’s mother called the North Las Vegas Police to check on the supposed ongoing investigation of her missing daughter and was shocked when the new investigator in Jessie’s case told her that her daughter’s missing case means nothing to her, and she should get over it; she then unsuccessfully tried to contact the Chief of the North Las Vegas Police. Jessie’s mother tried to call the North Las Vegas Police Department to ask if there was any progress in the supposed ongoing investigation of her missing daughter; they hung up on her twice; in an email to the Las Vegas Tribune, Ms. Grant wrote the following: “The last time I contacted the NLV PD, they hung up on me and when I called back, I was basically laughed at, and hung up on again. I am still dumbfounded that it happened, as it showed nothing but utter disrespect from the police. And that is not the way to handle anyone, let alone the mother of a woman missing for years.”

Lack of compassion seems to be the trademark of Clark County (North Las Vegas is in Clark County) when they cannot do their job. We asked where Attorney General Catherine Cortes Masto was when one needed her after she won the election for US Senator, bragging about her dedicated involvement in stopping human trafficking.

Jessie Foster has not been seen since March 29, 2006. According to her mother, Foster was living in Kamloops, British Columbia, in the spring of 2005, when she began traveling to the United States. In May 2005, the then 21-year-old ended up going to Las Vegas. While in Las Vegas, Foster met a man and the two were quickly engaged to be married. The man was reportedly wealthy and the two lived together in a million-dollar home. In 2006, Foster stopped calling her family. Concerned, they contacted her fiance and he allegedly said Foster had left him in April 2006. Foster's family promptly reported her missing to police, but with few clues to follow, the case quickly went cold.

Foster is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall and 120 pounds, with blonde hair and hazel eyes. Foster's mother also maintains a website devoted to the case, which can be found at jessiefoster.ca. According to the site, a $50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information in the case.

559e0f6a1b00002e0027f50b.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/26

I can't believe the NLV police said they don't consider Peter Todd to be a suspect. Actually, i can believe it. I posted an article above in 2017, when Jessie's mother called the new investigator on her case, the detective told her that her daughter's missing person's case means nothing to her and she should probably get over it. She then unsuccessfully tried to contact the NLV chief of police. The last time she called she was hung up on, and when she called back she was laughed at and hung up on again.

The search for Jessie Foster, a woman who vanished in Las Vegas in 2006

"Jessie's case is greatly suspected to be one of human trafficking," she said. Even though no one has heard from Foster, or seen her, since 2006, Grant doesn't think she is dead.

Searches for her body or remains have led to dead ends, and new leads haven't panned out, according to Grant. However, she thinks Foster is no longer in the Las Vegas valley.

"We've had tips from Indianapolis, from other countries, other continents," she said. Grant explained they have flyers up throughout the world, in case someone has seen her.

"Obviously it's been a long time, so she's changed," she said. "But, keep your eye out. If you know anything, please come forward."

In case Jessie was to see this or read this, Grant wants to share this message with her daughter: "Jessie, you need to come home," she said. "We've never given up looking for you, we've never stopped loving you."

If you recognize her, or know anything that may be able to help out with the investigation, you're urged to contact the North Las Vegas Police Department at (702) 633-1773, or the Kamloops, British Columbia Police Department, at (250) 828-3293.

Mother of Jessie Foster holds out hope 13 years after daughter's disappearance

"Peter Todd is responsible for Jessie's disappearance. They lived together. He lied about when she went missing."

Todd was cleared as a suspect by the North Las Vegas Police Department, and Grant has spent the last 13 years speaking out against sex trafficking. "There's been billboards, there's been books, there's been documentaries and I feel like I'm just getting started," Grant said.

Grant says she believes Jessie is still alive and carries the hope that she will one day see her precious daughter again. Meantime, Jessie's story is preventing others from being trafficked.

"I mean, we have a law in Canada called Jessie's law," Grant said, "and it's to fight prostitution, it's to help women who have gone through what she's gone through and you know there's places for women to go, because of Jessie having gone through what she went through, these things came about."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back