NV NV - Juanita Baldwin, 70, Las Vegas, 4 Aug 1986

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=2]No Photo

JUANITA BALDWIN[/h]Clark County, Nevada
70 year old white female

Height (inches)60.0
Weight (pounds)100.0

Gray or Partially Gray Hair
Brown Eyes

Pronounced Limp

Abdominal Scar

Clothing and accessories:
Knit pants with Long Sleeve Blouse
Possible Wrist Watch
Prescription Eyeglasses
Carried a large purse

Vehicle Comments:
Vehicle was subsequently recovered in the desert area Southeast of Las Vegas. Vehicle located approximately 2 miles South of the Boulder HWY / Searchlight Turnoff & approximately 4 miles West of the Searchlight HWY.

Circumstances: M/P, 70 years of age last seen at the residence she shared with a friend. The M/P was found to be missing along with her vehicle. The vehicle was located in a desert area Southeast of Las Vegas. The vehicle was impounded & processed by Las Vegas Metro P.D. M/P has not been seen or heard from since.

Dental information / charting is currently not available

DNA Status: Sample is currently not available

Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27166/

Please help find a photo of Juanita and more info.

[h=2]No Photo

JUANITA BALDWIN[/h]Clark County, Nevada
70 year old white female

Height (inches)60.0
Weight (pounds)100.0

Gray or Partially Gray Hair
Brown Eyes

Pronounced Limp

Abdominal Scar

Clothing and accessories:
Knit pants with Long Sleeve Blouse
Possible Wrist Watch
Prescription Eyeglasses
Carried a large purse

Vehicle Comments:
Vehicle was subsequently recovered in the desert area Southeast of Las Vegas. Vehicle located approximately 2 miles South of the Boulder HWY / Searchlight Turnoff & approximately 4 miles West of the Searchlight HWY.

Circumstances: M/P, 70 years of age last seen at the residence she shared with a friend. The M/P was found to be missing along with her vehicle. The vehicle was located in a desert area Southeast of Las Vegas. The vehicle was impounded & processed by Las Vegas Metro P.D. M/P has not been seen or heard from since.

Dental information / charting is currently not available

DNA Status: Sample is currently not available

Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27166/

Please help find a photo of Juanita and more info.
From link:

Vehicle located approximately 2 miles South of the Boulder HWY / Searchlight Turnoff & approximately 4 miles West of the Searchlight HWY

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Dang it I wish we had her DOB. I really want to find a photo for her. She also needs a DNA profile, relatives could possibly provide that... I'm not very educated on DNA. Does anyone know if any living relatives of hers could help or has it been too long? If she was 70 something in the 80s, the only living relatives would probably be grandchildren etc...

Public address records on Ancestry shows Juanita Baldwin with DOB 5 Aug 1916 living in Las Vegas.

Public address records on Ancestry shows Juanita Baldwin with DOB 5 Aug 1916 living in Las Vegas.
Thank you! I wish findthemissing listed birth dates. I really want to help find photos for these MPs that have none.

Thank you! I wish findthemissing listed birth dates. I really want to help find photos for these MPs that have none.

Me too! I also wish it was included if they have a maiden name or prior married names. With someone born in 1916 it is usually easier to find records but so far I have found multiple Juanitas with her exact DOB that are not her. I didn't know that was such a popular name in 1916.

She also had an address in Pico Rivera, CA (same DOB attached to address record-- no date of when she lived there).

After much digging on Ancestry I found her previous name was Juanita Vinson.
Juanita Married RE* Baldwin 19 Jun 1958 in Clark County, NV.
He divorced her Jun 17 1988, also in Clark County, NV. He died Dec 25 1988.

Link to marriage record on familysearch: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VVJF-5YH

(*Using his initials only so as to not sleuth him here, hope it's OK I listed death date)

Interesting that Juanita was married but reportedly living with a friend when she disappeared in 1986.

(*I have his full name but using initials only so as to not sleuth him here per TOS, hope it's OK I listed death date)

Interesting that Juanita was married but reportedly living with a friend when she disappeared in 1986.
Great job!!! I intended on doing some research last night but the baby was up until 2am. Thank you for all the hard work you do here. Hopefully I get a chance today for research.

Link to marriage record on familysearch: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VVJF-5YH

(*Using his initials only so as to not sleuth him here, hope it's OK I listed death date)

It is interesting that Juanita was married but staying with a friend. That probably wasn't very common at the time, I wonder what was going on. If they were split up, I wonder if she was seeing someone else...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back