NV - Roy McClellan, 62, killed in hit & run, Pahrump, 17 Nov 2017

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Not quite up to the minute, but I couldn't see where else to put this.

Las Vegas massacre survivor, 52, is killed in a hit and run just weeks after nearly losing his life in the attack

One of the survivors of the Las Vegas massacre was killed in a hit-and-run in southern Nevada last week.

Rory McClellan was killed November 17 while hitchhiking just outside of Las Vegas on State Route 160 in Pahrump, Nevada.

The 52-year-old was one of the survivors of the October 1 mass shooting that killed 58 innocent concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5117991/Las-Vegas-massacre-survivor-killed-hit-run.html

well....eventually everybody who attended that concert will die, I'm not sure why they all need to be reported in mainstream news

well....eventually everybody who attended that concert will die, I'm not sure why they all need to be reported in mainstream news

Because it's tragic and heartbreaking to survive a mass shooting from just a couple of months ago only to be involved in a car accident and die. Way to show some empathy! >.>

so it would be better if they were killed in the shooting??? :doh:
What is the freaking problem here? If you don't want to participate in bemoaning the ironic, tragic deaths of these people fine but what do you care if others want to discuss it? It's no skin off your nose?!?!

What is the freaking problem here? If you don't want to participate in bemoaning the ironic, tragic deaths of these people fine but what do you care if others want to discuss it? It's no skin off your nose?!?!

i just don't see the point in this being mainstream news, maybe they don't have anything better to report that day??......eventually everybody who survived the Vegas tragedy will die,

if a 20 year old attended the event and lived till they were 100.....are we going to have a mainstream news article about that person 80 years from now, just because they were at the event and survived??

They didn't die from old age, the shooting wasn't very long ago, survivors of tragic events end up in the news sometimes. I find it noteworthy and interesting that these folks who narrowly missed an untimely death recently then did die in an untimely manner so soon after, it's spooky. How many times in someone's life do they escape death? Then soon die...?

I don't understand the animosity here with this story... I mean, are people having their privacy invaded? Weird.

i just don't see the point in this being mainstream news, maybe they don't have anything better to report that day??......eventually everybody who survived the Vegas tragedy will die,

if a 20 year old attended the event and lived till they were 100.....are we going to have a mainstream news article about that person 80 years from now, just because they were at the event and survived??

No one is forcing you to read or comment on this issue. If it bothers you so much then just skip over it when you see it in the news.

is there anywhere to discuss / follow the most recent developments in the MB shooting? Since they shut that thread down I've lost track and with so many unanswered questions, I would like to keep in the loop. Thanks,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back