NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was interesting that the SP search last Saturday used cadaver dogs, while SK's search did not. They've both been gone nearly the same length of time.:waitasec:

LE feels there is no foul play and Susan's case is "iffy" because of the circumstances. But cadaver dogs sound like a necessity when looking for remains---- dogs would have proved those bone findings then and there.

We were told that GW was cleared. We were told that the real estate person was cleared. We were told that scent dogs didn't find SK's scent from where his car was parked in SCA.

Why not try another scent dog? Not all dogs are the same, although they may get the same training.

Review the Amber Dubois case. Those scent dogs were amazing.

With all our questions regarding GW, and the fact that GW was one of the last people to speak with SK...wouldn't LE and the PI have had all the same thoughts we have had? GW has to know this, if he's following these threads. IMO if I were the person being questioned I would offer a polygraph to clear my name, so that we all could get on to what really matters....finding SK.

We were told GW was "cleared" by LE.

ETA: Sorry Sin City, I didn't see your post before me. There is difference between scent dogs and cadaver dogs. Yes, I believe it was the family that told us of the "clearings". Remember, LE and PI won't tell you everything.

As they should, but it doesn't always turn out that way Fairy1. I'm not shy about it...I think you know that. I feel I can't because of some people reading here. Like I said before, if either one of the cases is cracked...then I will tell you my theory. Peace.

Gotcha!

But we cannot discount everything that's been discovered, discussed, confirmed, etc. - in either case. There has been a lot of research (and speculation and theories) in both cases. Who knows?

Point is, we don't have to reinvent the wheel in every case.

Gotcha!

But we cannot discount everything that's been discovered, discussed, confirmed, etc. - in either case. There has been a lot of research (and speculation and theories) in both cases. Who knows?

Point is, we don't have to reinvent the wheel in every case.

I don't want to give the opportunity for the wheel to be re-invented either. ;)

Maybe I'm being silly, but why can't another scent dog be used again at SCA, and a cadaver dog used at the recent search area? I realize they aren't 100%, but it would sure help ease some of our minds. If we're questioning it I cannot imagine that the family isn't either.

Okay,GW calls S K, telling him that he's in Vegas and asks Steven to attend the 11:00am PEC meeting at the ward. Steven says he's in Vegas, but would attend if needed. GW says he's enroute to St George himself, so will cover it himself. Call lasts about two minutes.

What was the point of the call if he was going to do it himself and was already enroute.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

We were told that GW was cleared. We were told that the real estate person was cleared. We were told that scent dogs didn't find SK's scent from where his car was parked in SCA.

Why not try another scent dog? Not all dogs are the same, although they may get the same training.

Review the Amber Dubois case. Those scent dogs were amazing.

I've never seen it officially stated that GW was "cleared." The PI did say the real estate agent in the SUV was cleared. He didn't say one word about GW, that I know of anyway.

They need to take cadaver dogs out there, IMO.

I've never seen it officially stated that GW was "cleared." The PI did say the real estate agent in the SUV was cleared. He didn't say one word about GW, that I know of anyway.

They need to take cadaver dogs out there, IMO.

I have never seen it officially stated that GW was "cleared" either. Who said that, and where is it?

I realize we go in circles and repeat things, but I believe it gets our wheels turning and people bring uP new ideas?

I have never seen it officially stated that GW was "cleared" either. Who said that, and where is it?

I realize we go in circles and repeat things, but I believe it gets our wheels turning and people bring uP new ideas?

Naegle told us to leave it alone - GW. I'm not willing to do that, myself. Sorry.

Maybe I'm being silly, but why can't another scent dog be used again at SCA, and a cadaver dog used at the recent search area? I realize they aren't 100%, but it would sure help ease some of our minds. If we're questioning it I cannot imagine that the family isn't either.

I'm finding myself getting all worked up over these scent & cadaver dogs. Hasn't enough time been lost already? Do scent dogs not get results in our windy arid climate?

If I were told my family member's scent wasn't found leaving his car I'd be saying, "Like h@#%! Do it again with another dog, and convince me."

And, if the tip regarding finding SK in the recent search area is so credible than I would have been demanding a cadaver dog. I'm still shocked that there wasn't one there on Saturday.

Gonna take some deep breaths, and count to ten.

I'm finding myself getting all worked up over these scent & cadaver dogs. Hasn't enough time been lost already? Do scent dogs not get results in our windy arid climate?

If I were told my family member's scent wasn't found leaving his car I'd be saying, "Like h@#%! Do it again with another dog, and convince me."

And, if the tip regarding finding SK in the recent search area is so credible than I would have been demanding a cadaver dog. I'm still shocked that there wasn't one there on Saturday.

BBM

"Someone" said cadaver dogs couldn't hit on skeletal remains. That is NOT true. The climate doesn't matter one bit.

If only someone with a clue would take charge of this case!

sbakker, sorry you are correct...I don't believe the word given was "cleared" in regard to GW. As Fairy stated we were basically told to leave it alone...GW.

Maybe someone here who knows somebody at his ward can ask about party dates? Renn? We need you!

That would explain the prior info on the party the 12th that someone mentioned.

I'll do my best. I have one contact that I have made. He has been slow to respond in the past. I'll let you know what I find out. I think Laytonian's contacts might be quicker than mine.

A few thoughts...

Steven is not EQ President, so those meetings are not his responsibility. AND maybe he didn't cancel Home Teaching because he planned to be there. In reality he may not have shirked anything.

I still don't understand to this day how the men in the PEC mtg came to find out that GW was not going to be there. If GW himself told them, why didn't he tell them Steven would not be there either since he knew that from talking to Steven earlier in the AM. This STILL makes no sense. I think there is more to the AM call...which would make it the "familiar call" we've been looking for.

I've never looked at it this way before. This does not make any sense. It doesn't add up.

60 days is the max for cadaver dogs in that climate.

The PI and family are on top of things. I talked to the PI and he was careful with every detail. They definitely don't know all his personal contacts though.

They will solve the case. Our job is to help them.

Get the word out in St. George. Who or what talked Steve into going to Vegas? Tell St George there is a 10 grand reward.

Someone in Utah knows why he went to Vegas.

Someone (?) posted recently that it is believed that Steven was harmed by a "group." What type of group would that be? A gang?

I don't understand where such a connection would have been made???

You know, I just went back and was reading and skipping around on the very first thread. Actually, in reviewing, if you just read that and the timeline, you'd pretty much know what was in 2-10 threads.

We have touched every little rung on that hamster wheel, and keep doing it, and doing it and doing it.

60 days is the max for cadaver dogs in that climate.

The PI and family are on top of things. I talked to the PI and he was careful with every detail. They definitely don't know all his personal contacts though.

They will solve the case. Our job is to help them.

Get the word out in St. George. Who or what talked Steve into going to Vegas? Tell St George there is a 10 grand reward.

Someone in Utah knows why he went to Vegas.

BBM

Not true.

I so, so, so hope SOMEONE is on top of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Can't Touch Tish