NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure has slowed down on this thread.

I think because the weather is warming up, finally, in the SW. I saw where Josh's BIL, Kirk is answering ?'s over on SP's thread. Her threads are waning also. But there are groups still searching on their own according to the Trib comment section.

I wonder if there needs to be missing posters at the all the parks and recreational areas? Even in other states. Plus posting in outfitter retail stores. They could be doing that for Steven too. They both need new leads.

StevenKoecher30MISSINGduringajobinN.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/LavandaDolce/StevenKoecher30MISSINGduringajobinN.jpg

Just something so we have his pic here.

He isn't 5' 8" but 5' 11". He is about an inch taller than me.

He isn't 5' 8" but 5' 11". He is about an inch taller than me.

True...but the very earliest stories did say he was 5'8" -- so lots of the posters you see, will have that info.

A rumor was floated here last week, proposing that the images posted on the BH 7th YSA photo page represented two separate parties.

If you check the upload dates on the Christmas party images (1-12), you'll see that they were all uploaded on Dec 8th, 2009....so there's no chance that those images are from the rumored Dec 12th party.

A rumor was floated here last week, proposing that the images posted on the BH 7th YSA photo page represented two separate parties.

If you check the upload dates on the Christmas party images (1-12), you'll see that they were all uploaded on Dec 8th, 2009....so there's no chance that those images are from the rumored Dec 12th party.

Well at least that is solved.

Recently I was looking up info about Tara Calico. One site said she had blonde hair and green eyes, another said she has brown hair and blue eyes, and yet another said black hair with blue eyes....height/weight varied also.....I guess it's hard to get consistency in the stats for some reason. Seems that Steve's family should know his actual height.

Check Facebook on our timeline.....Naegle has asked those who know Steven to post memories about him....so that those who do not know Steven could have a better picture of him.

Thanks Naegle...!

Check Facebook on our timeline.....Naegle has asked those who know Steven to post memories about him....so that those who do not know Steven could have a better picture of him.

Thanks Naegle...!

I second that. That's a really sad post, isn't it?

ETA:
Am I the only one with a sense of foreboding?

I second that. That's a really sad post, isn't it?

ETA:
Am I the only one with a sense of foreboding?

Past memories. How I wish he could have future ones, but I don't see that happening.

Hummm...was it here that I read, and who was it that took it upon themselves to do background checks on the residents in SCA?

Where did the party take place? Was it at P.D's home? Because I thought I heard there was a party at a Bishop's home.

Hummm...was it here that I read, and who was it that took it upon themselves to do background checks on the residents in SCA?

IIRC, this is what drew the ire of our friend "Appalled." So check the earlier threads....:innocent:

Where did the party take place? Was it at P.D's home? Because I thought I heard there was a party at a Bishop's home.

Have you been able to confirm that? I've tried, and cannot. I've asked three separate people who should know, and all say that they do not know of a party at Bishop D's home that Steven attended.

A very good source actually talked to that Bishop's daughter, and she told them directly that she (and her family) didn't even know Steven well enough to invite him to a party at their own home.

She told them that she had merely talked about being at a Christmas party at a Bishopric member's home, and that Steven was there.

The person who talked to her, came away thinking that she had actually been talking about the party we already knew about: Dec 7th. She's in those pictures.

The BH 7th YSA pictures 1-12 all show the same Dec 7th party at PD's home, and all were uploaded to the Facebook page on Dec 8th.

Maybe someone else can trying confirming it? I gave up, after three people told me there was no evidence of it.

Naegle has kindly gone through all the photos of Steven on the FB page, and when she knew for sure when the photo was taken, she added that date.
Thanks, KC!

Here's a few I picked out, and have listed them "newest first" --

July 2009

November 2008

September 2008

Summer 2008
(I think Steven looks just like his Dad here)

Unk 2008

The graduation pictures are Summer 2005

KC's trying to find out the date on this "blue shirt" photo, but she thinks it's one of the older pictures:
Unknown, older

Note: I don't know who originally took the picture (ie, "ownership") so am only posting links per the TOS.

Have you been able to confirm that? I've tried, and cannot. I've asked three separate people who should know, and all say that they do not know of a party at Bishop D's home that Steven attended.

A very good source actually talked to that Bishop's daughter, and she told them directly that she (and her family) didn't even know Steven well enough to invite him to a party at their own home.

She told them that she had merely talked about being at a Christmas party at a Bishopric member's home, and that Steven was there.

The person who talked to her, came away thinking that she had actually been talking about the party we already knew about: Dec 7th. She's in those pictures.

The BH 7th YSA pictures 1-12 all show the same Dec 7th party at PD's home, and all were uploaded to the Facebook page on Dec 8th.

Maybe someone else can trying confirming it? I gave up, after three people told me there was no evidence of it.

The party I believe was at P.D.'s home. On Mar. 15th, E.S. responded on FB and said the party was at P.D.'s home. He was not sure of the date. He was asked if it was the 12th, but he die not know the date for sure. You can look on SK FB page Mar. 15th and read it.

The party I believe was at P.D.'s home.

Yes, it was.

On Mar. 15th, E.S. responded on FB and said the party was at P.D.'s home. He was not sure of the date. He was asked if it was the 12th, but he die not know the date for sure. You can look on SK FB page Mar. 15th and read it.

I did. ES actually clears up the confusion.

He says it was "the ward Christmas party", that it was not at a Bishop's house but at PD's home - and then clarifies that PD is a counselor in Steven's Bishopric.

The only thing he didn't say, was when the party was. But we know that the "ward Christmas party" was on Dec 7th.

Laytonian....I see in the article you just referred to, that the bishop says
he spoke to Steven two days before he went missing and that he was
upbeat and looking for work.

Are we talking about a new entry for the timeline?

http://www.sltrib.com/Justice/ci_14859223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member