NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about voicemails that were deleted? Maybe that's why he kept checking them...or whoever did, to make sure that certain messages were deleted. Maybe that is how they were communicating...by voicemail. Voicemail is deleted once deleted and cannot be retrieved. Makes sense why the last call would be to voicemail.

Also, I LOVE that GW made sure to let Naegle know he WAS at church. Almost like he made sure he was. Couldn't make the meeting, but made a point to make the church meeting. Hmmm why not just stay away for the day???

I have to say I agree with you. Its seems there are a few of us that agree that GW was somehow involved. For what reason, I do not know. Probably LOTS of DELETED MESSAGES. Things that were private.

I don't believe many of us have ever wavered much from this theory. GW may not have been DIRECTLY responsible for Steven going missing but, IMO, he knows more than he's said. It's NOT a coincidence!

IMOHO.

I don't believe many of us have ever wavered much from this theory. GW may not have been DIRECTLY responsible for Steven going missing but, IMO, he knows more than he's said. It's NOT a coincidence!

IMOHO.

It is NOT a COINCIDENCE! I so agree.

The problem is, we're not able to question anyone. We can only say what we believe here - and hope someone is paying attention!

Does anyone know if SK was active with Big Brothers in St. George? Did he have a little brother there?

In regard to home teaching visits.....Did SK home teach teens or young adults from the singles ward? I don't quite understand what home teaching is.

I don't know exactly where I'm going with this, because I'm just spinning my thoughts around it, but what was SK doing around the apt complex when he was the good samaratan, and helped the kids, who were locked out of their apt? It seems odd that he would have been handing out fliers to the residents at an apt complex. And, if the kids were locked out a super, or office manager could have helped the kids.

Plus, what did the kids parents think about a stranger helping them? The father didn't know SK had helped them until the mother's cell phone was called by investigators/family, and the father answered his wife's cell phone. Then one of the kids overheard the conversation, and told the father that SK was the person who had helped them when they got locked out of their home. Maybe the father knew of the situation, but didn't know SK's name.

I'm just creeping myself out trying to think of all the angles this case could have. The angles are endless.

Me three! I've never wavered on this. I don't think GW had criminal intents, but it's criminal now if you know something and aren't telling in my mind. His Facebook postings still haunt me!

Nobody is under any obligation to tell us one d@mn thing. We aren't family, we aren't the police -- yeah, we care, but that doesn't obligate GW or anybody else to like us, communicate with us, or reveal their deepest personal secrets to us to be spread out and dissected like we're conducting an autopsy on their heart.

The problem is, we're not able to question anyone. We can only say what we believe here - and hope someone is paying attention!

Totally agree. Welcome back to SK's thread Fairy1. :D

Does anyone know if SK was active with Big Brothers in St. George? Did he have a little brother there?

In regard to home teaching visits.....Did SK home teach teens or young adults from the singles ward? I don't quite understand what home teaching is.

Steven would have done his home teaching with a partner, and he would have only taught singles in his single adult ward. They would have been at least 18, and they home teach as partners only.

I don't know exactly where I'm going with this, because I'm just spinning my thoughts around it, but what was SK doing around the apt complex when he was the good samaratan, and helped the kids, who were locked out of their apt? It seems odd that he would have been handing out fliers to the residents at an apt complex. And, if the kids were locked out a super, or office manager could have helped the kids.

Hi. I don't think it was an apartment complex. I know the phone number he called, and tracked it to a surburban neighborhood.

Here's a street view of that neighborhood -- from a nearby address: Google Street View, Hurricane, Utah

Dad's an attorney, mom's a speech pathologist for the school district.

Nobody is under any obligation to tell us one d@mn thing. We aren't family, we aren't the police -- yeah, we care, but that doesn't obligate GW or anybody else to like us, communicate with us, or reveal their deepest personal secrets to us to be spread out and dissected like we're conducting an autopsy on their heart.

You are right. Nobody is obligated to tell us anything. But if I was a friend, family member, church member,pres. of the elders quorm,community member, I would work with any resource available.

I think to myself, if I had a loved one missing, if anyone showed the SLIGHTEST interest in helping, by darn, they would be a resource to me!

Steven would have done his home teaching with a partner, and he would have only taught singles in his single adult ward. They would have been at least 18, and they home teach as partners only.

!!! WOW !!! New ideas!

Why haven't we heard from the home teaching partner, who he'd have obviously "stood up" that day?

Did the partner show up at SS's house alone?

And isn't 7pm on a Sunday, a kinda odd time to be hometeaching? (I dunno - serious question.)

You are right. Nobody is obligated to tell us anything. But if I was a friend, family member, church member,pres. of the elders quorm,community member, I would work with any resource available.

I think to myself, if I had a loved one missing, if anyone showed the SLIGHTEST interest in helping, by darn, they would be a resource to me!

Very true.

BUT if there's something to be revealed that would damage a person's private reputation, standing in their church, relationship with their family, business reputation ... it'll be kept private except for those with "a need to know".

That goes for both Steven and anyone he may have had a relationship with. In the "other Utah", it wouldn't be a problem...but it would in this one.

We're trying to help, but from the outside. I think we have an important role, but we'll never be privy to all of the information - on this case, or any other.

!!! WOW !!! New ideas!

Why haven't we heard from the home teaching partner, who he'd have obviously "stood up" that day?

Did the partner show up at SS's house alone?

And isn't 7pm on a Sunday, a kinda odd time to be hometeaching? (I dunno - serious question.)

As I was reading the post about home teaching, it occurred to me that it would be weird for a single man to home teach a single women. So OF COURSE he had to have a partner. But it would be kinda strange to send 2 single men to the home of a single woman - could his partner have been another woman? Can some "experts" on this weigh in? ;)

As I was reading the post about home teaching, it occurred to me that it would be weird for a single man to home teach a single women. So OF COURSE he had to have a partner. But it would be kinda strange to send 2 single men to the home of a single woman - could his partner have been another woman? Can some "experts" on this weigh in? ;)

Home teaching is done by men. There are always two. There are also visiting teachers. These are two women. They visit only women. Home teaching is done only by men, and they visit all members of their ward. if someone moves, or needs help, the home teachers organize this. They also give a message each month. Visiting teachers visit with the women, and also give a message.

I'm trying to figure out why we didn't think about a partner before. If there was no partner, I'm kinda wondering if it was really an informal date.

Would it be inappropriate (church-wise) for a single man to visit a single woman at her place, for another reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6