NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am discouraged too! i cannot, for the life of me , understand why Steven's friends, did not do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEARCH FOR HIM!! Josh Powell did nothing to look for his wife. No organizing searches, help family members or friends. Did not plead to the press.

GW was a leader in his ward , Steven was one of his counselors, why did he not organize something? I spent more time looking for my lost pets! Why aren't sk's friends on here,giving input? Most people here, do not know sk, and are spending time, and caring so much about him.

Well, I needed to vent. But if one of my loved ones are missing, I hope his friends and family,(and you all) will be there for him.

This is something that has always bothered me. Why didn't they do more? His own church community. Think how many people they could have had out looking for him right away! They could have mobilized a virtual army of LDS members, but they didn't. I don't believe they've ever even had a dang bake sale or anything else to raise money to fund additional searches.

Why would that be? :waitasec:

GSmith - Did you get a reply from GW when you asked him what he thought happened to SK? I would like to know how he replied.

I would ask GW what he was doing in Vegas, and where he stayed the night before.

Keep 'em coming.

I have limited "online time" right now, but am keeping up as I can....

I know there's more than six people here ;)

I would ask.....

GW, did you or a friend or a church member arrange for the noon appointment? If that is a yes, please explain.

GSmith - Did you get a reply from GW when you asked him what he thought happened to SK? I would like to know how he replied.

I would ask GW what he was doing in Vegas, and where he stayed the night before.

Did GW go gambling with SK? I got the impression from FB, that GW gambles?

What was GW's purpose in Las Vegas? Were his friends from there? What friends from St, George knew GW was there (LV)?

Where is everybody?

I'm still checking in here but there is nothing new so people are just spinning the same old theories and asking the same old questions.

no reflection on SK, just the way things are.

I'm here! Just have nothing new to report or throw out for discussion.

Would be nice if GW would drop in and answer the questions we have for him!

We have lurkers, obviously -- and I was hoping that the questions would kinda "get around", KWIM?

I'll repost the six "my ONE question" replies, in a few days - to keep it fresh. If anyone hasn't contributed theirs, there's space available ;)

But other than that, we have nothing new....and like webrocket says, we're just rehashing.

I'm here! Just have nothing new to report or throw out for discussion.

Would be nice if GW would drop in and answer the questions we have for him!

Yes, that would be nice. I have never understood that guy. You think he would give help where needed. I am pretty sure he has been in the WS room visiting, So, come on GW, help us out! What would it hurt???

He was clueless. He said "I don't know". I didn't lay into him and he didn't seem suspicious.

This past week Steve's family asked for a high quality copy of his song. I guess NBC, on one of their programs, is going to air Steve's story. Not sure when it will air but Steve's mom will let me know when they do.

I sometimes get the feeling SK could have said in so many words, "I'm leaving, I'm not telling you where I'm going, goodbye," and the people around him wouldn't have noticed...nice people, but on the clueless side.

OT
Did you guys see Websleuths made Dateline tonight?

Yes, I did see that tonight-awesome!

I also want to send a message to SK's friends. I know that some of you come on WS. So speak up and give us some info. These are a few things I would like to know:

1. Who were SK's friends?
2. Was there any guys that he did things socially with.
3. In St. George, was he a loner, or did he have activities he was involved in.
4. Did he do side jobes for anyone to earn extra money.
5. Did he tell any of you he was going to Vegas.

If you do not know any of these things, ask someone that might know. You have not said much, please speak up. We need you.

Was it the Jabalee case? I'm waiting right now for the episode to post online.

Yeah, it's the Jabalee case. I followed it awhile back but lost track. I hope GS is right and NBC is picking up Steven's case. I think this case is more compelling than many of the cases I've seen on "Disappeared". I may be a little biased though. I still check in almost daily but haven't had much to add. Frustrating!

I'm frustrated too. I've always been one to believe Steven was still with us. But I was out in Green Valley today - not far from where his car was found - and all I was doing was looking at the desert areas where his remains may be.

:(

I still look for an "alive" Steven every day, but I'm becoming disillusioned. WHY is there NO new information???

Yeah, it's the Jabalee case. I followed it awhile back but lost track. I hope GS is right and NBC is picking up Steven's case. I think this case is more compelling than many of the cases I've seen on "Disappeared". I may be a little biased though. I still check in almost daily but haven't had much to add. Frustrating!

I hope Steven's case will be picked up too. He needs more support. I have nightmares something happens to my kids, and know one is there for them. its amazing to me, that people who do not know Steven, care so much for him, they want to see that all is well for him, or that the person who harmed him, will be found,

He was clueless. He said "I don't know". I didn't lay into him and he didn't seem suspicious.

This past week Steve's family asked for a high quality copy of his song. I guess NBC, on one of their programs, is going to air Steve's story. Not sure when it will air but Steve's mom will let me know when they do.

Was it like, "I don't know...but there is a couple who are 100% sure they saw him", or was it, "I don't know, and Every day I go over in my head any signs I may have missed, etc"?

Im just wondering if he was anxious to change the subject...or spent any time theorizing. From what I've been told the info about the couple was old news, so I am not sure why he brought that up to you when you spoke to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triplelips