NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI. I live in Washington state and have direct TV. The guide said that the Disappeared show was on the gal that went missing at the Metallica concert, but it was actually Steven's show.

FYI. I live in Washington state and have direct TV. The guide said that the Disappeared show was on the gal that went missing at the Metallica concert, but it was actually Steven's show.

It said the same here in Vegas - which is a shame. Duh!

For me, it was gratifying to learn that it's been confirmed that Steven's drive to Northern Nevada took place on Dec 10th, 2009.
That pretty much blows the Powells' theory out of the water....because they worked so hard, to get the timeline changed to closer to Susan's disappearance date.

Also....did I hear right, that Retke said the tip about "look for remains south of the Henderson airport" came through the Facebook page?

Was that the Disappeared site that was wrong, or the DirecTV listings?

Keep it on Investigation Discovery; it'll be repeated in just a few hours. I'm posting at 8:30pm, and our repeat is at midnight.

I figured I'd just watch every episode until the right one came on. I trusted the website for the TV show more than the Cox cable listings.

Was that the Disappeared site that was wrong, or the DirecTV listings?

Keep it on Investigation Discovery; it'll be repeated in just a few hours. I'm posting at 8:30pm, and our repeat is at midnight.

It was on the cable listing - said it was Morgan Harrington.

It was on the cable listing - said it was Morgan Harrington.

Did anyone try Investigation Discovery's "channel finder" that I've posted here a couple of times? You give your zip code and cable provider, and it gives you their schedule.

It was accurate for my area.

Reposting:
CLICK HERE to check the ID schedule.

Did anyone try Investigation Discovery's "channel finder" that I've posted here a couple of times? You give your zip code and cable provider, and it gives you their schedule.

It was accurate for my area.

Reposting:
CLICK HERE to check the ID schedule.

I didn't care - had them ALL set to record!

Did anyone have any revelations?

Unfortunately, I was not home this evening. It came on here at 6 p.m. PDT. I'm going to try to stay up and watch it later tonight.

Stevens family has class...I know what it is like to be in the green room, to have cameras in your home. To be asking for answers to questions hard to ask. Mrs Koecher summed it all up in the beginning of the show..."what did I know?" and still at the end of the show the statement rang clear that after all tihs time we really dont know anything for certian.

I will keep on looking...

Unfortunately, I was not home this evening. It came on here at 6 p.m. PDT. I'm going to try to stay up and watch it later tonight.

The repeat is 5 hours after the first showing....so I'd GUESS 11pm in your area.

But I'd just take cats5vegas' advice, and keep the channel on.

i have wished i could follow and help you guys with this case much i needed a good over view i was sooooo excited to hear his name right now and i am watching attentively and will be back after, or maybe during!

After watching I still believe in my original theory which is the same as Retke's. I think he met with foul play in that neighborhood and that he was lured there. The hair on the back of my neck stood up when Retke said there is a home of interest in that neighborhood.
Laytonian- Retke said it was an anonymous call that said to look for him in the desert.

After watching I still believe in my original theory which is the same as Retke's. I think he met with foul play in that neighborhood and that he was lured there. The hair on the back of my neck stood up when Retke said there is a home of interest in that neighborhood.
Laytonian- Retke said it was an anonymous call that said to look for him in the desert.

I tend to agree with this theory also. The program was very well done. Steven's mother and father did an excellent job. So sad that Mr. Koecher passed away shortly after it was filmed. The part about Susan Cox Powell made me angry at the Powell's all over again for even attempting to connect the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll