GUILTY NV - Susan Winters, 48, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Henderson, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

bd09010f8d25ba0a82eded81f1e350d3.jpg

This makes me sad. A text from my aunt, Susan, about my wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On his first day of 5th grade my son wrote on his "what you might not know about me" index card to his teacher...

"I lost my aunt last year. And she was really close to me. So if I get sad or quiet in class I'm probably thinking about her"

This little boy is why justice is needed for Susan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My aunts case goes before the grand jury in September! And the Supreme Court ruled that he no longer has access to her insurance policy because he has paying his attorneys with it! Great news!!

Tonight on Websleuths Radio at 8:00 PM Eastern we welcome FBI Profiler Pete Klisment

Later in the show, we will hear from Susan Winter's niece Tayler.

You all are going to be stunned at how this murder happened and the hell Susan's family has been put through.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT, SUNDAY AT 8:00 PM EASTERN

I'm sorry for your loss, heyits_tay04. Almost nobody commits suicide by that method when even the most basic search will tell you it's not a pleasant way to go. Whenever anyone dies of poisoning it should be treated as a suspicious death or at the very least indeterminate.

Thank God her parents had the means and the drive to pursue justice for their daughter with their own resources. There needs to be an internal review as to why a coroner would rule this as a suicide without considering murder. Antifreeze, duh!

Another organization that needs serious scrutiny is the Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners, who have only just now suspended Dennis's license:

The same article says her parents complained to the board about this creep way back in 2015 and the board took no action and again in 2016 the board took no action even after being given evidence of all kinds of illegal and unethical conduct in the form of a sworn deposition!

If I was a class action lawyer, I would get Dennis's patient list and file a lawsuit against this cowardly board. Institutions and those running them who fail to do their duty to protect the public must be held legally, morally, and financially responsible. Otherwise, they will refuse to change and abuses will continue.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but pompous, worthless bureaucrats and academics who cover up and coddle and protect their own at the expense of the public infuriate me no end. They should be glad I am not the governor of Nevada as not one of them would have a license to practice psychology in the state by the end of the week.
I like your style. A go get them personality.

Thank you for having me and listening to Susan's case! Lying in bed last night, I realized what I should've said about Dr. Dennis and how I would describe him is that he is a narcissist wifh slightly anti social behavior and he always thought he was more important/smarter than anyone else in the room. He also liked to try to psycho-analyze everyone, which was more of him belittling you or laughing at you because you thought differently than he did. He behaved this way but would ignore his problems and he failed to realize he isn't God.

Now, his behavior on the night susan died... Dennis admitted he suspected that "susan had poisoned herself, but wasn't taking her to the hospital because he felt it was just a plot for attention" As her husband, we believe and the evidence supports that his actions constituted a gross deviation from the standard of conduct that a reasonable person AND HUSBAND should do in that situation, and that his actions caused her death. He stated that "he wasn't able to lift Winters into the car in order to take her to hospital." My aunt was 5'6 115-120. Brent was a former body builder and still lifted weights...heavier weights than 120 max along with their two daughters...they could've easily taken her to the hospital.

Anti freeze suicide is not a way to go it's violent and painful. Susan lost all control of her bodily functions that night, at some point she would've been gasping for air, according to Dr. Hale who looked into Susan's death. It's not a peaceful way to go. He watched her die and waited until what he believed was the last possible moment to "save" her but our girl was a fighter. She didn't give up and we aren't giving up on her.

Susan's case is going before the grand jury next week. We are praying the grand jury finds sufficient evidence to indict Dr. Dennis and will be put on trial for Susan's murder. Susan deserves justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back