GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's very interesting. Wolfson never denied that the case involves drugs & drug use, only that drugs aren't the "heart" of the case....
If this really happened, I vote it "The Coincidence of the Century." (And yes, it requires capital letters.)
bbm sbm

Perhaps more accurately: "The Co-Hinky-Dink of the Millenium" LOL, J/K. Carry on.

"Originally Posted by PaperDoll ....I believe when RM said mommy knew who this was,..." sbm
....Mommy died on 2/14. The only time Mommy could have known who it was, was the very night of the shooting. Mommy didn't learn about it later from social media or news reports. Mommy allegedly knew the road rager was EN and she left the house with BM and his gun to keep EN from coming to their house.

Sorry for having lost track of info or absence of info.
Q1.
From time of shooting ~11:55? that night to time of death, any evidence TM spoke? Wrote? Any vol. actions?
If so, per whose stmts? LE? Fam? Other? Link, optional.

Q2.
Did BrM or KM state TM tell them she specifically named EN as road-rager?
If so, where & when did one or both say this? MSM interviews? Only after his arrest, right? Soc media? Talk w friends?
Link optional.

Q3
It was only after EN's arrest, that RM said TM knew who it was, right?

Thx in adv.

Ehm, I think that takes engrossed to a whole new level. So, I'll take "knows more" for $6000.
She doesn't post anything that we don't already know, except for a different interpretation of the GJ testimony. Nowhere does she says she heard first hand, is a neighbor, heard from a friend, etc.. She just keeps referencing the GJ testimony. She's just engrossed, and there are people who become engrossed in cases to the utmost extreme. Most of what she has to say is pretty benign and has already been said in this thread anyway. The only thing different is her belief EN was sitting on front of his house when TM and BM showed up. That seems like a misinterpretation because nowhere in any document does it say that.

"Originally Posted by PaperDoll ....I believe when RM said mommy knew who this was,..." sbm

Sorry for having lost track of info or absence of info.
Q1.
From time of shooting ~11:55? that night to time of death, any evidence TM spoke? Wrote? Any vol. actions?
If so, per whose stmts? LE? Fam? Other? Link, optional.

No evidence either way. My personal impression is that she was brain dead either at the scene or shortly thereafter. I'm pretty sure there was no communication from her after the shooting, but I've seen nothing definite reported.

Q2.
Did BrM or KM state TM tell them she specifically named EN as road-rager?
If so, where & when did one or both say this? MSM interviews? Only after his arrest, right? Soc media? Talk w friends?
Link optional.

BM & KM haven't spoken much publicly. There was BM's recent interview, and some comments at the vigil. I'm not sure if there have been any other statements from them. RM has been the mouthpiece for the family. He has said that his public statements have been based on what his kids have told him. He claimed at one point that he learned of EN's involvement from social media, but he told Nancy Grace that he knew it was EN from the beginning, and that could only be the case if one of his kids told him.

Q3
It was only after EN's arrest, that RM said TM knew who it was, right?

Right. Up until then, it was the spiky-haired dude in the sketch who shot her, and she went out with BM and his gun to look for the road rager, or to lure the suspects away from the house, or to keep the suspects from recognizing the car in front of the house, or to return to the Sean of the minor accident. Then when EN was arrested, according to RM, it was because she knew this kid and he knew where they lived.

I find it absolutely fascinating that TM knew who was going to be the shooter after being road raged by the spiky haired dude, before EN was even in the picture.

I'm not sure why there's a discussion about comments made under a news article. That's total rumor IMO.

Yes, EN is a little angel of an alleged drug dealer.

Isn't he though? I've never seen such an angelic drug dealer. I imagine that would account for his popularity with middle-aged mamas in need of Xanax. They like that angelic persona he's got going on.

Thanks SS. Very interesting.

Robert Meyers also acknowledged going with two sons to Nowsch's home on Feb. 15 to speak with his mother, Kathleen Nowsch. Erich Nowsch wasn't home. Meyers said they wanted to know if social media accounts of Nowsch being involved in the shooting were true.

Now it makes sense to me why they went over to talk with his mom. They would still not be sure what they read was true but they probably did suspect him since he was being talked about online as the shooter.

I had already wondered if someone on social media was putting out comments on who the shooter was before EN was arrested. It seems to be the thing to do nowadays. And young people around ENs age love to yap online and it sure seemed EN loved to talk. I think very quickly others knew he was the one that shot Tammy. I don't think he stopped with just telling his good friend and her boyfriend.

I am sure LE has in their possession all screenshots now about what was said, when it was said, by whom, and which site. Most likely FB. This kind of thing has happened a few times before when people already knew who the killer was and were gossiping about it online even before LE made an arrest.

It may have actually helped LE rundown certain witnesses in this case.

IMO

I for one have never been convinced TM was in the car for either ride. The contents of her purse on the front seat of the car as photographed on the scene only proved to me the items were in there when police arrived, not how they came to be in there, nor to be strewn about. (I need to reread that description. It seemed unusual to me for some reason.)

How would that happen, do you think? Why did she dump everything - or much of the contents of her purse - out in the car? I doubt it was from looking for her cell phone or car keys, but JMO. She wasn't even in the car when she was shot, was she?

JMO

I personally believe she was in the car and I believe her purse kind of proved she was, that is how I read LE's statement. I have different kinds of purses, (I love purses) and some of the one's that I have are open meaning my stuff could fly out of it if I hit the brakes too quick and the contents went flying out, maybe that is what happened to her purse????? maybe???? :) Maybe she was looking for her cell phone when the shooting was taking place? Hard to say but I'm trying to give other reasons why her purse was found the way it was.

BM said she was in the car but I think LE said she was out of the car when she was shot. EN, IIRC testified he saw the driver car door opened??? Gosh, do I have to go back and reread that? UGH! lol :)

She doesn't post anything that we don't already know, except for a different interpretation of the GJ testimony. Nowhere does she says she heard first hand, is a neighbor, heard from a friend, etc.. She just keeps referencing the GJ testimony. She's just engrossed, and there are people who become engrossed in cases to the utmost extreme. Most of what she has to say is pretty benign and has already been said in this thread anyway. The only thing different is her belief EN was sitting on front of his house when TM and BM showed up. That seems like a misinterpretation because nowhere in any document does it say that.

But it does kinda match up with you seeing a figure in front on his house, doesn't it? (Sorry. Divided attention tonight.)

BM & KM haven't spoken much publicly. There was BM's recent interview, and some comments at the vigil. I'm not sure if there have been any other statements from them. RM has been the mouthpiece for the family. He has said that his public statements have been based on what his kids have told him. He claimed at one point that he learned of EN's involvement from social media, but he told Nancy Grace that he knew it was EN from the beginning, and that could only be the case if one of his kids told him.

According to NG RM went to EN's because KM told him who did it, BBM:
GRACE: During the standoff and immediately after the arrest and at the time of the arrest, I was on the phone with the father, Robert Meyers, the
husband of the mom of four gunned down in the front yard, Tammy Meyers, distraught about the way he, his son, his family, his dead wife have been
vilified.
He tells me he has known for three days who the perpetrator was, has suspected for longer than that, but police asked him to remain silent and
not act on it. This after he goes and knocks on the guy`s door after talking to his daughter and learning who the alleged perp is.

So according to RM he learned about EN on or before 2/15 back when KM was officially the only one to have been a passenger in the car. So for the road rage story to be true, she would have had to have mistaken EN as one of the people in the road rage Audi and TM would have been intentionally after EN due to KM falsely pegging him as part of the road rage car - or there was no road rage KM was in the car the entire time for her to have had an opportunity to see EN.

I personally believe she was in the car and I believe her purse kind of proved she was, that is how I read LE's statement. I have different kinds of purses, (I love purses) and some of the one's that I have are open meaning my stuff could fly out of it if I hit the brakes too quick and the contents went flying out, maybe that is what happened to her purse????? maybe???? :) Maybe she was looking for her cell phone when the shooting was taking place? Hard to say but I'm trying to give other reasons why her purse was found the way it was.

BM said she was in the car but I think LE said she was out of the car when she was shot. EN, IIRC testified he saw the driver car door opened??? Gosh, do I have to go back and reread that? UGH! lol :)

I base her being shot outside of the car on not seeing ANY damage to the car that could remotely resemble bullet holes. If media was allowed to video or photograph the car, they would have featured those & zoomed way in on them, IMO, not show a door with piece of trim missing from a 20 year old car.

JMO

That came out really clumsy. Apologies.

Thanks SS. Very interesting.

Robert Meyers also acknowledged going with two sons to Nowsch's home on Feb. 15 to speak with his mother, Kathleen Nowsch. Erich Nowsch wasn't home. Meyers said they wanted to know if social media accounts of Nowsch being involved in the shooting were true.

However, TM wasn't around on the 2/15 to read social media, yet her knowing who was in the car was given as the justification for her going back out:
Meyers said the reason his wife and 22-year-old son, Brandon, left their home Thursday night after an earlier confrontation, "is because, now you know, they knew where we lived. My son is a good boy. And his mom was a good mommy."
http://www.mynews3.com/mostpopular/...-shooting-suspect/qE-yjcCgaEiJsejGUJwAZQ.cspx
If it was just some random person who TM didn't know and the family only found out about later, that contradicts the reason she supposedly went back out in the first place.

Isn't he though? I've never seen such an angelic drug dealer. I imagine that would account for his popularity with middle-aged mamas in need of Xanax. They like that angelic persona he's got going on.

He might also be very popular with middle aged prisoners.

However, TM wasn't around on the 2/15 to read social media, yet her knowing who was in the car was given as the justification for her going back out:
Meyers said the reason his wife and 22-year-old son, Brandon, left their home Thursday night after an earlier confrontation, "is because, now you know, they knew where we lived. My son is a good boy. And his mom was a good mommy."
http://www.mynews3.com/mostpopular/...-shooting-suspect/qE-yjcCgaEiJsejGUJwAZQ.cspx
If it was just some random person who TM didn't know and the family only found out about later, that contradicts the reason she supposedly went back out in the first place.

TM was obviously clairvoyant. She knew before it happened that EN would be her shooter, and that's why she went back out with BM and his gun. Kinda like one-a them-there self-fulfillin' prophecies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000