GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

I believe when RM said mommy knew who this was, it was after EN was arrested and they realized it was their neighbor. I do not think the Buick and the Audi could see who were in the cars that night. How did EN know it was the Buick that was after him? He simply said "someone was out to get me" but he didn't say who. If he knew it was the Meyers he should have said it was them. I don't think the Meyers saw EN get in the Audi either, I think once they left the neighborhood is when EN got in the Audi.

<snipped for focus>

Mommy died on 2/14. The only time Mommy could have known who it was, was the very night of the shooting. Mommy didn't learn about it later from social media or news reports. Mommy allegedly knew the road rager was EN and she left the house with BM and his gun to keep EN from coming to their house.

I believe when RM said mommy knew who this was, it was after EN was arrested and they realized it was their neighbor. I do not think the Buick and the Audi could see who were in the cars that night. How did EN know it was the Buick that was after him? He simply said "someone was out to get me" but he didn't say who. If he knew it was the Meyers he should have said it was them. I don't think the Meyers saw EN get in the Audi either, I think once they left the neighborhood is when EN got in the Audi.

http://wtnh.com/2015/02/19/police-arrest-suspect-in-road-rage-killing-of-vegas-mother/

Melissa Mours, who lives next door to the suspect, said several people showed up at her neighbor&#8217;s house this week and knocked on the door, including at least one Meyers family member.

There are plenty of other links. Some specify that the M's showed up at EN's house as early as the 15th.

http://wtnh.com/2015/02/19/police-arrest-suspect-in-road-rage-killing-of-vegas-mother/

Melissa Mours, who lives next door to the suspect, said several people showed up at her neighbor’s house this week and knocked on the door, including at least one Meyers family member.

There are plenty of other links. Some specify that the M's showed up at EN's house as early as the 15th.

Yes, it's clear that RM knew it was EN well before EN was arrested.

RM even said that Mommy knew who it was, and that means that the Meyerses knew it was EN on the night of the shooting itself.

Since EN wasn't the road rager, that leaves us with a conundrum. She knew when she left the house with BM that it was EN. That's why she left the house with BM. So, how did the TM know it was EN even before it was EN?

At the GJ KM wasn't asked where they were going after the driving lesson she simply said we go straight on Villa Monterey which is the street from the school they would take to get home. To me she isn't hiding anything by not mentioning where they were headed after the driving lesson. The important part is when they were confronted by the "road rager" and IIRC the streets were named on where this happened but apparently LE didn't feel it important to ask further, or if they did it's in the original police report from that night.

And then you leave the parking lot and
where do you then go on your way to?
A. We go straight on Villa Monterey.
Q. Is that the way you would go to go home?
A. Yeah

Well, it is all in the arrest complaint as far as the exact route they allegedly took. I will say that due to the nature of GJ and trying to get an indictment, which I agree was an easy thing to do, LVDA didn't want to gum up the works with questionable testimony. The grand jurors are allowed to ask questions. If the DA had asked KM to recall the route in detail, someone may have questioned why they took the long way home. Better for the state to be purposely vague than open a can of worms. I also find it odd and maybe telling about BM's testimony. In the warrant, again the route he took with TM is very detailed. But for the life of him, in GJ testimony he couldn't remember the name Ducharme Street. Almost as though he was purposely downplaying all the activity centering around that area--"Move along folks, nothing to see here on Ducharme". IMO.

Yes, it's clear that RM knew it was EN well before EN was arrested.

RM even said that Mommy knew who it was, and that means that the Meyerses knew it was EN on the night of the shooting itself.

Since EN wasn't the road rager, that leaves us with a conundrum. She knew when she left the house with BM that it was EN. That's why she left the house with BM. So, how did the TM know it was EN even before it was EN?

RM's press statement on 2/19, the day EN was arrested:
The whole purpose of them leaving here that night is because — now you know — they knew where we lived.
They knew — mommy knew who this was, one of these people. She just didn't want it to come back here. She tried to get him to go somewhere else. Because she was afraid.
I had the facts before the police did, I'll let you all know that, and you should have too.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtm4Ddzz0SU

So, on the day EN was arrested, RM's claim was that TM knew, after the road rage but before the shooting, that "Mommy knew who this was" and that "She didn't want it to come back here. She tried to get him to go somewhere else."

Mommy knew it was EN before it was EN!

How on earth can that be explained?

Melissa Mours, who lives next door to the suspect, said several people showed up at her neighbor&#8217;s house this week and knocked on the door, including at least one Meyers family member.

I still need more info because that link is dated 2/19 and TM died on the 14th? RM is out there saying what he's saying because EN was then the suspect or am I missing something? You are right, there are other videos out there with so many different versions however I'm not hearing anything from KM or BM and RM seemed to have simply stopped talking, for now at least :crazy: There are holes in this whole investigation and we are only getting bits and pieces.

RM's press statement on 2/19, the day EN was arrested:
The whole purpose of them leaving here that night is because &#8212; now you know &#8212; they knew where we lived.
They knew &#8212; mommy knew who this was, one of these people. She just didn't want it to come back here. She tried to get him to go somewhere else. Because she was afraid.
I had the facts before the police did, I'll let you all know that, and you should have too.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtm4Ddzz0SU

So, on the day EN was arrested, RM's claim was that TM knew, after the road rage but before the shooting, that "Mommy knew who this was" and that "She didn't want it to come back here. She tried to get him to go somewhere else."

Mommy knew it was EN before it was EN!

How on earth can that be explained?

RM is a $&@!?! , that's how.

I still need more info because that link is dated 2/19 and TM died on the 14th? RM is out there saying what he's saying because EN was then the suspect or am I missing something? You are right, there are other videos out there with so many different versions however I'm not hearing anything from KM or BM and RM seemed to have simply stopped talking, for now at least :crazy: There are holes in this whole investigation and we are only getting bits and pieces.

Well, this link should do it. The whole article is incredible. I've not seen it before. Glad I searched so hard to find another link.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/19/ng.01.html

GRACE: Yes. The father, Robert Meyers, told me he`s known for days. He went over there, knocked on the door, and police told him...

MOURS: On Sunday, he did, yes.

GRACE: Yes. What do you know about that?

MOURS: On Sunday, he came and he was knocking at the door. I`m friends with the mother. She called me. She didn`t know who was at the door, and

she was asking me to find out. So I went and I peeked and I let her know. And she told them her son had been arrested that day, so he wasn`t at the

house. The police came and got him earlier.

And with that, I think they let him out Tuesday morning because he had court then. So between -- I think they were questioning him on the
situation because they already had some information from the Meyers family or whatnot

Please note however that police say emphatically on the day of the arrest (Thursday) that LE was never informed by the M's regarding the relationship between them and EN. LE never learned of it until some hours just prior to the arrest. So apparently, RM did have a whiff that something was up as early as Sunday but still kept LE in the dark. He really can't get benefit of the doubt because of LE's own statement. Some of the rest of the linked transcript is mind-blowing IMO. I have to slowly read it over again.

ALSO:

GRACE: During the standoff and immediately after the arrest and at the time of the arrest, I was on the phone with the father, Robert Meyers, the

husband of the mom of four gunned down in the front yard, Tammy Meyers, distraught about the way he, his son, his family, his dead wife have been

vilified.

He tells me he has known for three days who the perpetrator was, has suspected for longer than that, but police asked him to remain silent and

not act on it. This after he goes and knocks on the guy`s door after talking to his daughter and learning who the alleged perp is.

BBM: Whoa! KM told RM who the perp is??????????? OMG!!!! Is that not mind-blowing? And yet, the M's allowed the sketch to be circulated the whole time and the police bluntly state that LE had not a clue. WOW!

ALSO:

GRACE: During the standoff and immediately after the arrest and at the time of the arrest, I was on the phone with the father, Robert Meyers, the

husband of the mom of four gunned down in the front yard, Tammy Meyers, distraught about the way he, his son, his family, his dead wife have been

vilified.

He tells me he has known for three days who the perpetrator was, has suspected for longer than that, but police asked him to remain silent and

not act on it. This after he goes and knocks on the guy`s door after talking to his daughter and learning who the alleged perp is.

BBM: Whoa! KM told RM who the perp is??????????? OMG!!!! Is that not mind-blowing? And yet, the M's allowed the sketch to be circulated the whole time and the police bluntly state that LE had not a clue. WOW!

Not surprising that the younger people would be more tuned into SM than RM. IIRC, he was rarely on FB before EN murdered his wife.

Yep, pretty mind-blowing.

TM and KM did not get chased by a road rager and then TM & BM coincidentally happened to chase and get in a shootout with EN.

The Meyerses knew exactly who they were hunting for when they left their house that night with gun in hand.

So apparently, RM did have a whiff that something was up as early as Sunday but still kept LE in the dark. He really can't get benefit of the doubt because of LE's own statement.

<snipped for focus>

And remember, TM died that Saturday evening. So Sunday was the first day that RM actually had a chance to go visit the perp. He ran over there at the earliest possible moment. Yeah, he knew from the beginning who shot TM. Because KM & BM knew from the beginning. Because they knew who they set out looking for that night.

Not surprising that the younger people would be more tuned into SM than RM. IIRC, he was rarely on FB before EN murdered his wife.

You are missing the main idea. The main idea is that KM told RM who the perp was many days before the arrest. Nowhere does it specify that she found out from social media. Whether it was from her own eyes that witnessed EN that night or from SM, the M's never told police anything. Who would not tell LE the name of the person that killed their mother????

You are missing the main idea. The main idea is that KM told RM who the perp was many days before the arrest. Nowhere does it specify that she found out from social media. Whether it was from her own eyes that witnessed EN that night or from SM, the M's never told police anything. Who would not tell LE the name of the person that killed their mother????

Yep. Even if KM did find out from social media (which there is zero evidence for), why didn't she and her dad tell the police? Why did they leave police in the dark, continuing to look for the spiky-haired dude in the sketch?

TM died Feb. 14.

RM went to EN's house Feb. 15.

He couldn't talk to him, though, because EN was in custody at the time on the juvie warrant.

So RM can't claim that he didn't tell police because he was skeered of EN; all he had to do was tell police, and they would have kept EN in custody.

Nothing -- absolutely nothing -- about the driving lesson/road rage story hangs together. Every bit of it falls apart as soon as you start looking at any of the details.

I gotta say reading that Nancy Grace transcript was like reading Sstar and Jjenny's posts. That's not an insult. Just saying they are perfectly in line with how Nancy Grace was viewing the case at that time. I wonder if NG has subsequently changed her tune.

Battery in Nevada is the intentional infliction of physical force against another person, such as punching another person or hitting someone with an object. (NRS §200.481.)
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...iminal-offense/nevada-aggravated-assault-laws

I have two guesses. Also, this sounds like information that someone who is recently incarcerated would give up. I know around here, once one person gets popped for drugs, it is usually two days later we hear of a roundup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member