GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

So very well stated, IMO.

Alice is referring to a photograph of a knife on EN's Instagram. (Easy to find with Google.) The knife in the photo does not have a "black handle" as reported in the article from KVVU's article from yesterday. (Of course, he could own several knives.)

The "thumb on the blade" could have been mentioned by one of the girl witnesses - not necessarily the boy.

I have *some* reservations about all the stories that have suddenly come out about EN being a neighborhood terror though. As someone else has mentioned, there are an awful lot of serious confrontations with him that a.) were not reported to police at the time of the incident. and b.) don't (to my knowledge) have any un-involved witnesses (who aren't kids /adults with questionable credibility) - in spite of occurring in broad daylight. I can't help having a sort of "Boo Radley"/"The Crucible" feeling about it - blame all the things on the outcast/weird guy. There is definitely a slight feeling of a gossip-fence/campfire story exaggeration element to a lot of these rumors and I would love to see more evidence than *just* people's stories. (I'm at the point where I would have a hard time having full confidence in the word of ANYONE who lives in that neighborhood without proof of their integrity/credibility. Truth seems to be a rare commodity all around.)

It's not that I don't believe EN *could* be guilty, but due to the way all of this has been presented through ever changing stories and random hearsay; I just want more concrete evidence than has been available to the public.

In reference to the incident with the man in the park "three months ago" where the description includes a "blonde crew-cut", I don't think that could have been EN.

1. If EN had a crew cut "three months ago", his hair would need to grow awfully fast to be at the length it was at the time of his arrest. It also doesn't have the different lengths that result from growing out a crew cut - since it's longer on top and tapered at the sides and back. ENs hair looks as though it is all the same length and seems too long me to have been in a crew cut so recently.

2. If EN's hair were blonde three months ago, how did what looks to be natural color grow out without a distinct line of color where the bleach/dye was?

I only mention this because in my experience, these things would be impossible to do without the help of a really good stylist. My husband is former military and we have two boys - all of whom have worn crew cuts. I used to dye my brown hair blonde. I have seen all of these things as they "grow out" over the years and three months isn't long enough to result in ENs current coif, IMO - unless maybe his "growth pills" make his hair grow really quickly. :dunno:

The "thumb on the blade" could have been mentioned by one of the girl witnesses - not necessarily the boy.

It specifically says the victim, which I'm wondering if the victim is repeating hearsay rather than what he actually saw: "The victim told police the blade of the knife was against a vein in his neck and Nowsch had his thumb pressed against the top of the blade." This other article also has some more details, though I don't know how accurate they are given how that the journalist gets other things wrong about the TM encounter:
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/ktnv/ne...my-Meyers-facing-other-charges-298814741.html

Oh, the knife & bud picture. Okay, yes, I had already seen that pic of the knife.

I think I have an idea that you're suggesting something other than the knife pic is proof of the knife incident.....?

Not proof, inspiration.

It specifically says the victim, which I'm wondering if the victim is repeating hearsay rather than what he actually saw: "The victim told police the blade of the knife was against a vein in his neck and Nowsch had his thumb pressed against the top of the blade." This other article also has some more details, though I don't know how accurate they are given how that the journalist gets other things wrong about the TM encounter:
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/ktnv/ne...my-Meyers-facing-other-charges-298814741.html

They could be including the girl who was threatened or even all of the kids as victims as well. They are minors and were allegedly threatened with a deadly weapon so it is possible that all are considered victims in the report. We would need to see the original to be sure.

They could be including the girl who was threatened or even all of the kids as victims as well. They are minors and were allegedly threatened with a deadly weapon so it is possible that all are considered victims in the report. We would need to see the original to be sure.

Nobody hold your breath on those. I don't know how to do eCPR.

The allegation is that there is one male victim for battery and there are no assault charges. The girls are witnesses and none of them are alleged to have a knife to their neck. The girls don't say they were threatened and in fact say they got EN to leave.

EN mentioned that a guy named Stan was threatening him because of his children. I'm starting to wonder about EN and why people were threatening him. I wonder what he was doing to cause these threats :thinking:

Conclusion: They're all nuts.

Solution: Build a wall around the entire neighborhood, hook up remote cameras, and film a reality TV show.

EN mentioned that a guy named Stan was threatening him because of his children. I'm starting to wonder about EN and why people were threatening him. I wonder what he was doing to cause these threats :thinking:

If it was Stan Selig, it may or may not be a reflection of EN.

I need to reread his appeal. Forgotten most of the details, just recall charges, appeal was denied & conviction upheld.

I missed what those charges are. If not allowed to link can you PM or give me a hint? Thanks.

If the next door neighbor didn't know Bob or Stan and didn't ask for a name, and if the man sitting next to Bob in court is Stan, it's possible she misidentified who was beating on the Nowsch's door.. (ETA - his conviction was based on a similar sounding incident.)

Oh. Except did Bob himself tell Nancy Grace he had been going to EN's house?

If you could possibly find a less credible source than BM, it would be SS, IMO.

I recall BM admitting he went to EN's house. He said he went to see the mother, to find out if EN was involved, because he had heard he as involved via social media. He was quoted in newspapers saying this sometime shortly prior to his infamous press conference.

I don't think SS is the EN's next door neighbor who EN's mother called to ask her who was at her door. I got the impression that neighbor was a woman. And does SS live immediately next door to EN like the neighbor who is saying RM went to EN's house?

If the next door neighbor didn't know Bob or Stan and didn't ask for a name, and if the man sitting next to Bob in court is Stan, it's possible she misidentified who was beating on the Nowsch's door.. (ETA - his conviction was based on a similar sounding incident.)

That man next to Bob in court is Silas Doane, not Stan. At least, according to various articles that I've seen:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/silas-doane-left-robert-meyers-exit-las-vegas-photo-170617743.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-las-vegas-road-rage-20150223-story.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...y-Fatal-shooting-Vegas-mom-not-road-rage.html

I'm not sure why he has been thought to be Stan.

And yes, apparently RM himself told NG that he gone to EN's house:
"GRACE: Yes. The father, Robert Meyers, told me he`s known for days. He went over there, knocked on the door"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/19/ng.01.html

There's no question that RM went to EN's house. He himself told NG that he did, and EN's next-door neighbor says the same thing.

I honestly don't know what to think about any of this. None of it has ever made a whole lot of sense. Que sera, I guess. Whatever the evidence in court proves, it is what it is.

None of these misguided attempts at deifying TM and vilifying EN helped anything, as well-intentioned as they may have been. "Helping" to get "justice" rarely ever does.

JMO

That man next to Bob in court is Silas Doane, not Stan. At least, according to various articles that I've seen:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/silas-doane-left-robert-meyers-exit-las-vegas-photo-170617743.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-las-vegas-road-rage-20150223-story.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...y-Fatal-shooting-Vegas-mom-not-road-rage.html

I'm not sure why he has been thought to be Stan.

And yes, apparently RM himself told NG that he gone to EN's house:
"GRACE: Yes. The father, Robert Meyers, told me he`s known for days. He went over there, knocked on the door"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/19/ng.01.html

There's no question that RM went to EN's house. He himself told NG that he did, and EN's next-door neighbor says the same thing.

My error. I may have seen courtroom photo with a written interview of SS, put 2 & 2 together and got 34.

Apologies.

My error. I may have seen courtroom photo with a written interview of SS, put 2 & 2 together and got 34.

Apologies.

No need for apologies! For some reason, that man was thought to be SS early on, and the news articles that included him in the picture originally didn't identify him. I remember that, because I remember looking (early on) for something that positively identified him. I didn't find anything. (Apparently, reporters didn't know who he was either, early on.) Then at some point they must have started adding the Silas name to the photo captions and such.

This case is definitely one where it's hard to keep the players straight without a scorecard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher
Back