NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

I found a case here - (Edwardo)
https://cvpublicaccess.co.clark.nv.us/eservices/home.page.2

Does the address listed show on the people search @Stardusty ? I think this guy has played fast & loose with names for a long time, very much a con man.

I'd love to hear from his co-workers, anyone know how long he had been in his current position?
@Knox
It did show an address in Vegas and a PO box in Indian Springs. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post them on here though. They’re posted in the comments on one of Tiffany’s cousin’s Facebook posts though, I believe.

So, the weight loss photo is an older photo. Like others have mentioned this guys looks so different from picture to picture. He looks 30 years older in the newest photo but losing weight so fast and gaining it back takes a big toll on your body so it makes sense.

I can't find any MSM saying he is an official POI yet, just unofficial sources, anyone else have anything?

I've just found a pinterest account for Edward Clemente, with categories like "dead woman", "woman bound and gagged"... I just hope it is a wrong Edward Clemente.
What in the world? I don't have a Pinterest account, but I thought it was for wholesome things like recipes, crafts, and home decor, that sort of thing. Good golly - the world we live in, smh. :confused:

I hope it IS the same Clemente - hate to think of there being two of them like this out there.

So, the weight loss photo is an older photo. Like others have mentioned this guys looks so different from picture to picture. He looks 30 years older in the newest photo but losing weight so fast and gaining it back takes a big toll on your body so it makes sense.

I can't find any MSM saying he is an official POI yet, just unofficial sources, anyone else have anything?
Unfortunately no, not yet. I wish they would just announce him as a POI, for everyone's safety. Plaster his face everywhere.

In one FB conversation someone jokingly asked her if she had lost weight too...her reply was something like "no, only money." I wonder if he hasn't been sneaking around taking money from her for awhile now.
That's a good candidate for a motive. Perhaps she wanted him to move out or told him she was pregnant. Just a few more possibilities.

Last edited:
I read this thread last night. I got a bad feeling in the beginning, with this guy's fuzzy background, not being close to family, and being described as a loner. Not that all such people have something to hide or are bad, but I already saw that Tiffany was found deceased.

I have no doubt now that he's a conman of some sort, taking advantage of situations and women, and that he killed her.

Motive? who knows? Did Tiffany find out something about him, was it money, is he a psycho, was she pregnant?
I fear he may have even killed before.

My heart goes out to Tiffany's family and loved ones. What a senseless tragedy.

@Knox
I think I misread your question originally lol. Yes, the address from the court case matches the one from the people search site and from the aunts/cousins Facebook comments.
There was also a female name mentioned in that case, did it match your info as well? If it is him, he's been duping for a very long time.

More (older) photos of Eduardo and his full name in the comments at: Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH

There's a picture of him on mylife.com with his full name: Edward Daniel Clemente. His birth date is 11/18/1981. He's listed as married. Maybe he is actually divorced?

I entered his name and birth date into court record search and came up with a case of burglary and grand larceny from 2004:

https://lvjcpa.clarkcountynv.gov/Anonymous/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=9689461
Search Edward Clemente at the link below, same case more details. Alias - Eduardo Clemente.
Eighth Judicial District Court Portal

His sentence was suspended, probation with conditions.

There was also a female name mentioned in that case, did it match your info as well? If it is him, he's been duping for a very long time.
I didn't notice any female names. Maybe I saw the wrong case, the one I saw was a small claims case, Edwardo Clemente vs. a used car place.
But I totally agree, this isn't his first time. If he was listed as married as someone else commented, maybe he's not actually divorced, maybe she 'went missing' as well. :confused: This case just keeps getting more and more odd.

I didn't notice any female names. Maybe I saw the wrong case, the one I saw was a small claims case, Edwardo Clemente vs. a used car place.
But I totally agree, this isn't his first time. If he was listed as married as someone else commented, maybe he's not actually divorced, maybe she 'went missing' as well. :confused: This case just keeps getting more and more odd.
Method: UNKN Issue Dt: 07/09/2008 Return Date: 07/17/2008 Service By: THOMPSON Result of Service: UNSRVDLVTC Assign/Post Date: 07/16/2008 Court Date: 08/06/2008 Reason: PER JANICE DEF MOVED OUT 1 MTH AGO LOST CONTACT

The reason BBM is related to service, caught my eye for sure o_O

He may also have used the spelling “Edwardo” in the recent past as well-as Tiffany posted a screenshot of an Amazon delivery addressed to him and not only did Amazon have the spelling as this but Tiffany spelled it that way in the post.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnicole*
Back