NV NV - Victoria Shoupe, 30, Carson City, 19 May 1984

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Victoria Ann Shoupe[/h]
  • victoria_ann_shoupe_1.jpg
Shoupe, circa 1984

• Missing Since 05/19/1984
  • Missing From Douglas County, Nevada
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 03/26/1954 (64)
  • Age 30 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 135 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Shoupe may use the aliases Vickey A. Denitson and/or Vickey Anne Warner.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Shoupe was last seen in Douglas County, Nevada on May 19, 1984. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case; Shoupe is missing under unknown circumstances.

http://charleyproject.org/case/victoria-ann-shoupe

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/25291/

The Doe Network: Case File 1363DFNV

Woman’s disappearance never solved

After a long day at work, Victoria Ann Shoupe met a friend for a drink. They talked for awhile and “Vicky” left in a good mood, telling her friend she was headed home. Three days later Shoupe’s friend called police.

The two women had two drinks before Shoupe headed home to her residence on Kingsbury Grade. Shoupe’s husband never reported his wife’s failure to come home to police. It was Shoupe’s friend who reported her disappearance to authorities.

The Doe Network: Case File 1363DFNV

Woman’s disappearance never solved

After a long day at work, Victoria Ann Shoupe met a friend for a drink. They talked for awhile and “Vicky” left in a good mood, telling her friend she was headed home. Three days later Shoupe’s friend called police.

The two women had two drinks before Shoupe headed home to her residence on Kingsbury Grade. Shoupe’s husband never reported his wife’s failure to come home to police. It was Shoupe’s friend who reported her disappearance to authorities.
Steve's comments do make sense to me in this article. He does not report her missing, he says he was shocked when she didn't come home and they had a good marriage. OK but then he doesn't report her missing. He also says he doesn't think she was murdered that she disappeared of her own free will, He see's no reason to bring up the past, "It won't do any good. I just want the whole thing to go away". I just think that is a very odd thing to say. No wonder he was reluctant to speak about it. He certainly lays out some suspicion. I believe he died in 2014 https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/steven-shoupe-obituary?pid=170110484

Thought this article was interesting (14 years before she went missing)her husband was shot at by someone

Attachments

• possible4.png
    possible4.png
    177 KB · Views: 16
The 38th anniversary of Victoria’s disappearance passed recently.

I wonder if they ever got around to matching the DNA for the dental records. This article came out in 2018. The Characteristics of a similar between the two.

Reports of a domestic argument, the husband wanting to sweep Victoria's case under the rug.... the answer probably lies close to home. Victoria wasn't reported missing until 3 days, and that was by a friend, so if it was the husband he had time to cover his tracks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back