Still Missing NV - Zaela Walker, 2, North Las Vegas, Aug 2018 *Arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
5c01a30aef0bb.image.jpg

NORTH LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- North Las Vegas police have asked the public for help in locating a 2-year-old girl who was reported missing in August 2018.

Officers were called to the 4600 block of Mission Cantina Avenue on Aug. 25 in regards to a missing child, North Las Vegas police said. Zalea Walker was reportedly last seen with her parents, Lakeia Walker, 27, and Ricky Beasley, 27, in North Las Vegas.

On Nov. 17, Texas Department of Public Safety officers came into contact with the parents, but Zalea was not with them, police said. Both Walker and Beasley said they did not know where their daughter was and were uncooperative with law enforcement.

Detectives with North Las Vegas police are looking for any information on Zalea's whereabouts. Police said they were hopeful the girl was left in the care "of an unknown associate of Lakeia and Ricky in the Las Vegas Valley."

North Las Vegas police searching for 2-year-old reported missing in August

This is weird. Hopefully Zalea is safe.

A two year old, missing since August? And the parents never reported this? Well, Casey Anthony managed to get out of a similar situation.

Isn't there some sort of law that caregivers are supposed to report when children are missing?!

There is a law in Nevada that caregivers DO have to report missing children.

Adobe Document Cloud

Last edited:
Oh look at that little girl.... she's precious.
Who did her hair? Who had the time and patience to do that?
It doesn't appear this is a step parent situation so what changed?
Did the parents recently regain custody, official or not from another family member?

North Las Vegas police looking for missing 3-year-old girl

Updated November 30, 2018 - 5:43 pm
“North Las Vegas police asked the public for help Friday in locating a 3-year-old girl reported missing in August.

Police said Zaela Walker’s parents, Lakeia Walker and Ricky Beasley, were found without the child earlier this month in Houston.

The girl’s maternal grandmother, Carla Richardson, called North Las Vegas police on Aug. 25 to file a missing persons report, and officers responded to her home in the 4600 block of Mission Cantina Avenue, where Zaela and Walker were living.

By then, Richardson hadn’t seen her granddaughter for nearly two weeks. She told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that during that period, Walker repeatedly said that Beasley had taken Zaela to California to visit her paternal grandfather.

She last saw her daughter on Aug. 22, when Walker hurried out of the home, telling Richardson, “I’ll be right back.”

A frustrated Richardson reached out to the Review-Journal last week, saying that North Las Vegas police refused to help her find Zaela.

“If they would have actually done some investigating, the baby would be home by now,” she said.

But police spokesman Eric Leavitt told the newspaper Friday that detectives “never stopped investigating.”

The Police Department announced the child was missing for the first time in a news release Friday.”

*Pic at the link*

This adorable toddler has been missing since August!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have NEVER said this about a case before, but IF this child is still alive (doubtful) I could actually see trafficking in this.My mother sits on the trafficking board for our state and the majority of children who are sold or trafficked are done so by their family members. The rest tend to be runaways or children who have slipped through the cracks. There is also "re-homing", where a parent decides that they no longer want the child for whatever reason so they give them (or sell them) to someone else.You see this mostly in adoptive situations, but bio parents have done it as well.There used to be a lot of forum groups where parents could get on there and re-home their kids.Yahoo shut most of theirs down.

Like I said, this is the first case in a long time where trafficking could make possible sense. Most likely,though, she is dead.:(

What concerns me is that this has been going on since August. I don't know the date on which LW and RB returned, but if they've given Zaela to a friend or relative to look after for a while...why hasn't that person come forward?

What is the actual last date that Zaela was last seen by anyone other than LW and RB? I hope anyone who saw LW and RB since they disappeared in August will come forward and tell LE where that was and whether Zaela was with them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back