GUILTY NY - Bianca Devins, 17, Instagram Celebrity, brutally murdered, Utica, July 2019 *Arrest*

I too went down the rabbit hole and agree it is somewhat similar to Natalie Bollinger. I also agree that we will not be able to properly discuss certain aspects of this case..

I'm not getting a Natalie Bollinger vibe unless Brandon Clark is claiming she hired him to slash her throat or a murder-suicide pact.

Why go to a show meet a new cute guy hold hands, tell her online friend she's happy right before her own "suicide"?
I'm getting a classic textbook case of older dork gets obsessed with a cute 17-year-old teenager and flips out when she rejects/friend zones him.

Last edited:
It is super gross and disturbing, but I can't imagine the family was okay in any way with it. Unfortunately, a lot of times, there just isn't anything you can do. My 16 yo daughter *moved out* with her 19 yo boyfriend, and bc of the laws where we live, I can't do a thing. Here, sixteen is not only the age of consent, but the age past which they are considered an "adult" able to make their own decisions (minus smoking, drinking, or joining the military, of course :eyeroll: ) I can't make her take her meds, can't force her to come home, can't even make appointments for her. It sucks. I don't know what the laws are there, but it's very possible they just couldn't do anything. I feel so much for them.

I'm so sorry, I hope your daughter finds her way home. Family is family. And you clearly love her very much. Sending you many many many positive vibes!

It sounds like they thought he was just a nice friend. Maybe couldn't see the red flags or she didn't confide in them she felt annoyed/stalked.
21 one-year-olds can go to college/bars shouldn't be following 17-year teens online.

Right, doesn't really matter if it's a friend or a boyfriend. She was just trying to understand who she was and who she wanted to be. So sad.

I was referring more to certain other aspects of her life, such as drug use (she was Oxy and also Xanax on 4chan) and just general family history. She seems like a troubled girl who ran across the wrong guy (also troubled IMO). Her last post was also very disturbing...hinted at her death, and was I believe the same day. Her insta is also very worrying...there were posts of cutting and such, which is not normal. I wish she could have gotten the help she needed. RIP Bianca, I'm sorry your life was too short.

Yeah, I wish i could delete the instagram celebrity part, but that's the information that was circulating at the time of making the post. I will disagree on women who post about xanax and oxies, even self-harm, even wanting to die as putting a hit on themselves or literally begging for someone to kill them (anecdotal but when my depression was at its worst i had a terrible paranoia that i would get murdered, maybe i read too many stories on here, while at the same time i wanted to commit suicide. i sought a therapist, and now i am better). I have been online heavily for many many years, i was always scared of 4chan and similar sites, but have studied instagram and tumblr, even during my sociology masters and BA as a part of my papers and essays, a lot of the drug aspects are sometimes exaggarated especially with teenagers, as well as talking frankly about self-harm and depression has become somewhat normalized online. Which is good if it's used as a way to form supportive communities of people who want to recover, but is bad with teenagers who seem to encourage each other to continue with self-destructive behaviour. Anyways yeah expressing suicidal thoughts online does not mean her life was horrible 24/7, imo she looks like a girl who was escaping into the internet looking for love and happiness in all the wrong places. I have seen it before unfortunately.

I was referring more to certain other aspects of her life, such as drug use (she was Oxy and also Xanax on 4chan) and just general family history. She seems like a troubled girl who ran across the wrong guy (also troubled IMO). Her last post was also very disturbing...hinted at her death, and was I believe the same day. Her insta is also very worrying...there were posts of cutting and such, which is not normal. I wish she could have gotten the help she needed. RIP Bianca, I'm sorry your life was too short.

gotta. Oxy use would concern me but if she was given Xanax by a doctor that meant she did reach out for help. :(
I run across so many teens sm like this daily.

Yeah, I wish i could delete the instagram celebrity part, but that's the information that was circulating at the time of making the post. I will disagree on women who post about xanax and oxies, even self-harm, even wanting to die as putting a hit on themselves or literally begging for someone to kill them (anecdotal but when my depression was at its worst i had a terrible paranoia that i would get murdered, maybe i read too many stories on here, while at the same time i wanted to commit suicide. i sought a therapist, and now i am better). I have been online heavily for many many years, i was always scared of 4chan and similar sites, but have studied instagram and tumblr, even during my sociology masters and BA as a part of my papers and essays, a lot of the drug aspects are sometimes exaggarated especially with teenagers, as well as talking frankly about self-harm and depression has become somewhat normalized online. Which is good if it's used as a way to form supportive communities of people who want to recover, but is bad with teenagers who seem to encourage each other to continue with self-destructive behaviour. Anyways yeah expressing suicidal thoughts online does not mean her life was horrible 24/7, imo she looks like a girl who was escaping into the internet looking for love and happiness in all the wrong places. I have seen it before unfortunately.

agreed, younger teens grew up online. Having these thoughts are a somewhat normal part of growing up, unfortunately, it probably attracted this unhealthy 21-year-old.
But how many teens are trained to see red flags before it's too late especially if young, naive or too nice to ignore them?

agreed, younger teens grew up online. Having these thoughts are a somewhat normal part of growing up, unfortunately, it probably attracted this unhealthy 21-year-old.
But how many teens are trained to see red flags before it's too late especially if young, naive or too nice to ignore them?
Oh god yes, even when trained, even when technically taught by family, even when educated, sometimes lack of self esteem and desire to be loved and understood make even adults disregard red flags, let alone hormonal confused teenagers who lack experience. I don't even have to speak about the manipulation and power unbalance that occurs in relationships between teenagers and adults. I wish her family did something about it, but maybe they were afraid of her just getting into even more trouble, carefully managing the situation to keep her around :( I feel heartbroken thinking about this young girl.

Oh god yes, even when trained, even when technically taught by family, even when educated, sometimes lack of self esteem and desire to be loved and understood make even adults disregard red flags, let alone hormonal confused teenagers who lack experience. I don't even have to speak about the manipulation and power unbalance that occurs in relationships between teenagers and adults. I wish her family did something about it, but maybe they were afraid of her just getting into even more trouble, carefully managing the situation to keep her around :( I feel heartbroken thinking about this young girl.

me too. I relate to her. I still trust people I thought were good people turn out crazy, sometimes it's really hard to know until it's kinda too late. People can mask their crazy for months/years.

‘Justice for Bianca’: Man Accused of Brutally Murdering Bianca Devins Pleads Not Guilty

July 29th, 2019

"The man accused of killing 17-year-old Utica teen, Bianca Devins, was arraigned in Oneida County Court on Monday.

Brandon Clark, 21, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, despite a well-documented series of photographs of Bianca’s brutalized body, and a seemingly confessional post in which he said “I’m sorry Bianca,” next to her corpse. The two had reportedly been dating for two months and reportedly met on Instagram....

Last week, an Oneida County Grand Jury indicated Clark in Devins’s murder. He’s currently being held in Oneida County Jail without bail and is scheduled to return to court on September 16.

A plea deal carrying the maximum possible sentence for the offense has reportedly been offered; Clark’s defense attorney, Luke Nebush, says the investigation is still ongoing."

‘Justice for Bianca’: Man Accused of Brutally Murdering Bianca Devins Pleads Not Guilty

190715170023-bianca-devins-super-tease.jpg

Man who police say killed Instagram star Bianca Devins wears bulletproof vest to plead not guilty

AUGUST 4, 2019

"The New York man accused of killing Instagram star Bianca Devins wore a bulletproof vest in court on Monday as he pleaded not guilty to her murder.

Brandon Clark, 21, from Cicero, was arraigned on a second-degree murder charge in Oneida County Court related to the death of 17-year-old Devins, who he had been spending time with for at least two months. ...

Oneida County District Attorney Scott D. McNamara told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that the decision to charge Clark with second degree murder had nothing to do with his mental state, and is simply a product of the way the law is written in the state of New York....

‘We don’t believe that there’s evidence to suggest that he was suffering from any mental illness at the time of the Ms. Devins’ death.’

McNamara told DailyMail.com that to be found guilty of second degree murder in New York state, you must intend to cause a person’s death, and actually succeed in causing in that death.

‘Clark was not charged with murder in the first degree because to be prosecuted for that in New York state, you have be have committed a murder in the second degree plus there must be the presence of one of 14 aggravating factors..
McNamara explained that from what prosecutors now know, there was ‘no aggravating factor present that would elevate this to a murder in the first degree.’...

Devins’ loved ones were present in the court room as Clark entered the not guilty plea to the second degree murder charge, with many wearing pink and donning pins that said ‘Justice for Bianca,’ ...

As required, a plea deal was offered to Clark on Monday for the maximum possible sentence, which is 25 years to life, WKTV reported.

Clark rejected that option by entering his plea of not guilty. He was indicted on the charge of second degree murder last week by an Oneida County Grand Jury.

Clark is being held without bail. The next court date is set for September 16. ..."

Man who police say killed Instagram star Bianca Devins wears bulletproof vest to plead not guilty – Brinkwire

Ah okay! I thought it was in your best interests to plead guilty ASAP if you definitely did it.

Ah okay! I thought it was in your best interests to plead guilty ASAP if you definitely did it.

Not only does he probably crave the attention the trial will bring, but it gives him the opportunity to blame Bianca as much as possible.

Sadly, the latest shooting event has disabled 80% of the digital trail on this case. I sure hope LE archived alllll of that stuff before it was taken offline.

Not only does he probably crave the attention the trial will bring, but it gives him the opportunity to blame Bianca as much as possible.

Sadly, the latest shooting event has disabled 80% of the digital trail on this case. I sure hope LE archived alllll of that stuff before it was taken offline.

His actions after the murder definitely paint a picture of someone who wanted attention for what he'd done.

Graphic images of Bianca Devins’ body sent to her mom, aunt after her murder in Utica

August 7, 2019

"UTICA, NY - Fighting tears, Bianca Devins’ grandfather spoke about how his daughter, her sister and other family members were sent text and Facebook messages showing graphic images of Bianca’s dead body.

Many of the messages sent to the family contained the message "Look at her now,'' Frank Williams said Wednesday....

“I can’t understand the emptiness of someone’s heart, and the cruelty,'' to send such awful images to the family,” he said.

Williams, joined by Bianca’s mother, Kim Devins, and Rep. Anthony Brindisi (D-Utica), spoke at a news conference in Utica about the need for major social media reforms to stop the spread of such graphic material again...

Williams, Kim Devins and Brindisi said Wednesday something has to be done to stop the spread of graphic material online like the photos of Bianca’s dead body.

Brindisi said he has talked with Instagram and they are investigating to see what happened. He said the family now has a direct line to report any other images they see or are sent to them.

“Bianca’s murder and the abuse suffered by her family at the hands of social media bullies is unacceptable,” Brindisi said. “No family should have to go through this kind of abuse after losing a loved one.”..."

Graphic images of Bianca Devins’ body sent to her mom, aunt after her murder in Utica
---

Frank Williams

Aug 7, 2019

"Frank Williams-grandfather of slain Bianca Devins- talks about the graphic images sent to his family and the need for strict social media oversight."

---

BRINDISI SENDS LETTERS TO INSTAGRAM AND FTC AFTER SOCIAL MEDIA MURDER

Aug 7, 2019

Brindisi sends letters to Instagram and FTC after social media murder

I saw the pictures accidentally when the story first broke. I wish I hadn't. They are seriously disturbing.

It breaks my heart that those pictures are the last image her family has of such a beautiful girl. The idea that people would taunt them after her death sickens me. I hope they're found and punished.

EXACTLY! He also wants us to believe they were dating...this guy is sick, deserves to be erased and forgotten.
We (society/media) have to stop giving infamy to killers.
There's no excuse for his actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back